Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately, Alex "nobody believes him" Jones has been PROVEN correct Time to...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately, Alex "nobody believes him" Jones has been PROVEN correct Time to...

pay attention. I, for one am very worried about RP and his family. These people have proven their control and it runs deep.

This event is obvious to me. I am a believer now...call me a "truther".

Anyone here who cant see it by now, you are simply hopeless.

New hampshire and Iowa were nothing but circuses to entertain the masses. Its all bought and paid for well ahead of time.

The question is who continues to lead this movement. Elections are a thing of the past. Fascism is here ladies and gentlemen, and its not going away because some stupid voters dont like it..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    pay attention. I, for one am very worried about RP and his family. These people have proven their control and it runs deep.

New hampshire and Iowa were nothing but circuses to entertain the masses. Its all bought and paid for well ahead of time.

The question is who continues to lead this movement. Elections are a thing of the past. Fascism is here ladies and gentlemen, and its not going away because some stupid voters dont like it..
    Unfortunately if this is true, there is only one way to end a fascist state, and I dread the future if this is what is to be. If you believe in God, this is the time to start praying.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Unfortunately if this is true, there is only one way to end a fascist state, and I dread the future if this is what is to be. If you believe in God, this is the time to start praying.
    Thomas Sowell was right, we are approaching a time when only a coup will save this country.. but for now we can still elect congressmen, if a CFR shill is elected, expect war with Iran adn a draft, thsi will be our chance...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

\

time for God n Guns??

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    \

time for God n Guns??
    Thou shalt not Kill.

``````````

Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Thou shalt not Kill.

``````````

Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)
    Then I guess our four fathers were wrong for fighting for freedom. When are you people going to get it. These poeple are NOT going to give us our freedom back, we are going to have to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by alien View Post
    Then I guess our four fathers were wrong for fighting for freedom. When are you people going to get it. These poeple are NOT going to give us our freedom back, we are going to have to take it.
    This is Ron Paul's grass-roots, and the good doctor does not endorse violence.

``````

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't believe in god, but I do believe in getting a gun

"9/11 truth is bull$#@!!"

That's one of the dumbest things I've seen posted.

I guess the 9/11 lies are truth then!

sorry, i'm frustrated, it's been a rough night, but this kind of talk is just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionSD View Post
    "9/11 truth is bull$#@!!"

That's one of the dumbest things I've seen posted.

I guess the 9/11 lies are truth then!

sorry, i'm frustrated, it's been a rough night, but this kind of talk is just ignorant.

Just do what I did and put the bastard on your ignore list and you'll never have to see his ugly face again

I have been praying to God for sometime now about this terrible state. Ron Paul gives me hope and I know God put him here. We need to prevail. We will prevail.

Anyone who has been watching this presidential run has to suspect something is fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    Anyone who has been watching this presidential run has to suspect something is fishy.
    No doubt. Blatant national media lies being the tip of the iceberg...

I have listened to AJ for about 6 months. Do I believe everything he says? God no, of course not. I don't blatantly disbelieve anything either, because where money and politicians are concerned, anything is possible.

Should you discount him because of that? Not at all, he does good research and knows history quite well. He just gets a little overzealous at times.

Also unfortunately, no one here will believe this.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by greves View Post
    Market Anarchy FTW.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex predicted that Paul *could* take 2nd place, but he also predicted that a 4th place finish would basically be the end of this campaign. Alex has also been warning for weeks now that the voting in NH could wind up being easily rigged. Turns out it was. We move on from here. No longer as an "elect Ron Paul" movement, but as an "we oppose the NWO" movement.

You know how I know this was not rigged?

How did our country get so $#@!ed up in the first place? It's idiots voting with no true understanding of what is wrong with our country voting for politicians for whom they don't even understand what evil they represent.

I believe this vote. The VAST majority of Americans don't really care bout civil liberties or freedom because they have not seen or have not noticed it affect them personally - even though they should have.

While our economy is a hollow shell, most Americans live a decent lifestyle and seem to think it is OK to have $10,000 in credit card debt and no retirement savings, and yet they have no understanding of what is really wrong with our economy and how all Hell will break lose in the coming months to years.

As for Republicans, the majority of the base has bought the GOP and Fox fearmongering and warmongering in regards to Iraq and the "war" on terror.

Fact is, RP has intelligent supporters and the vast majority of Americans, I am sorry to say, are clueless. So yes, I believe the votes are correct.

What is contrived is the big media, big government and big corporation message that the sheeple eat up. So, in a way it is rigged - but I don't think the votes are. It's more along the lines of fascist thought control.

Quote Originally Posted by tmg19103 View Post

How did our country get so $#@!ed up in the first place? It's idiots voting with no true understanding of what is wrong with our country voting for politicians for whom they don't even understand what evil they represent.

I believe this vote. The VAST majority of Americans don't really care bout civil liberties or freedom because they have not seen or have not noticed it affect them personally - even though they should have.

While our economy is a hollow shell, most Americans live a decent lifestyle and seem to think it is OK to have $10,000 in credit card debt and no retirement savings, and yet they have no understanding of what is really wrong with our economy and how all Hell will break lose in the coming months to years.

As for Republicans, the majority of the base has bought the GOP and Fox fearmongering and warmongering in regards to Iraq and the "war" on terror.

Fact is, RP has intelligent supporters and the vast majority of Americans, I am sorry to say, are clueless. So yes, I believe the votes are correct.

What is contrived is the big media, big government and big corporation message that the sheeple eat up. So, in a way it is rigged - but I don't think the votes are. It's more along the lines of fascist thought control.
    +1
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

if only u knew the truth... u'd crap ur pantz ^_^

Nice, I agree with the sentiment. But voting machines have been hacked before, and proven inaccurate by universities among others.

We of course have no idea if the vote is manipulated or not, since they aren't verifiable and won't be hand recounted. They should count them more than once anyway. It's not like there are elections every day.

"no one here will believe this"

Quote Originally Posted by greves View Post
    If people here, having just seen this supposed rejection of Constitutional government and personal liberties, do not believe something is strange, can you imagine our chance around the rest of this screwed up Nation.
    To make a mistake is Human. To continue making that same mistake is Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post

+1

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkReign View Post
    Evidence please.
    Right here http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    The above video is testimony from a programmer who says his company was hired to hack an election and 'add 1' to the vote. ... TO HACK THE ELECTION.

"it's a simple program. It just ADDS ONE TO THE TOTAL"

OR, if you really are not sure (or ARE sure) how much support the guy you DONT want has, how about SUBTRACT ONE from the guy you want to beat him.
    (in this case they KNEW what giuliani had ... fourth among THEIR candidates. just minus one from that and you have ... well ... irrelevance! Not on the pie chart, not in the minds, not on the printed page, not in the news, NOTHING)

at 95% complete
    Paul: 17,652 = P
    Giuliani: 19,858 = G

G divided by P = 1.1249

or

ONE

(come on. ONE point ONE?)

Look at Ms. Hillary ... not predicted to win, and doing poorly amongst young voters, but sitting on a stage with a back drop of young voters behind her.

You already know they MANIPULATE YOU ... why would they not MANIPULATE THE VOTE?

Answer?
    Only reason would be "because they CAN'T" ...

well ...

YOU HAVE VIDEO PROVING THEY CAN.

Duh!

Are you unsure of what the motive would be?

[fyi - highly cynical of "conspiracy theories" myself ... but the federal reserve and election fraud are NOT ones i disbelieve!]

Evidence please.
    Do your own research bro. Don't sit on your ass and ask someone to prove it to you. Evidence is everywhere. Read Naomi Wolf. Educate yourself.

Evidence please.
    The fact that we did better in Iowa is proof enough. Come on, Guilani beat us in the "live free or die state"

Half the precincts are using the diebold machines which the MSM even admits are easy to rig and one private company is in charge of the memory chips.

The fact that we did better in Iowa is proof enough. Come on, Guilani beat us in the "live free or die state"

Half the precincts are using the diebold machines which the MSM even admits are easy to rig and one private company is in charge of the memory chips.
    +1

Technically, you need to focus on the software, not the 'memory chips.'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast