Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I now call BS ZERO votes for paul in sutton

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, this is very close to proof that there was voter fraud in Sutton.

WATCH THE YOUTUBE IN MY QUOTE!
    We need to prove this first though! Imagine this gets big and then it turns out that there really WEREN'T any votes for Ron Paul. None of us know for sure. We'll lose so much credit, Ron Paul will be laughed at (more), and it will be our faults :/

We need to deal with the situation though. Someone suggested getting an ad in a Sutton newspaper. We have to get in contact with actual Sutton residents ASAP.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebas View Post
    And how much would it cost to run such an ad in EVERY locality.

And who should pay for this ?

And who should 'collect' all the information ?

The grassroots or ?
    http://www.50states.com/news/newhamp.htm
    A listing of all newspapers in NH and their contact info.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=82909

"Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn’t corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
    This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: “This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about.”

I am in the meetup that the person from Sutton is in. She said this:
    If someone would post at the Ron Paul forums and confirm for them that I know of 3 people that did vote for Paul in that town and am having it confirmed by the town in the morning that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    We need to prove this first though! Imagine this gets big and then it turns out that there really WEREN'T any votes for Ron Paul. None of us know for sure. We'll lose so much credit, Ron Paul will be laughed at (more), and it will be our faults :/

We need to deal with the situation though. Someone suggested getting an ad in a Sutton newspaper. We have to get in contact with actual Sutton residents ASAP.
    Yea i agree... i'd throw in on the chipin for that for sure!

I beleive this is their only local paper

http://www.intertownrecord.com/

Also, to clarify, I believe that there has been a bit of crossposting. There is ONE person who knows THREE people
    Last edited by abamomma; 01-08-2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: typos

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=82909

"Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn’t corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
    This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: “This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about.”
    Yes, and this was taken from Daily Paul originally, and copied and pasted into our forum. So, we just need to find any Sutton County voters.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by blar View Post
    WE DON'T HAVE SOLID PROOF YET TO START DIGGING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBlueLight View Post
    http://www.50states.com/news/newhamp.htm
    A listing of all newspapers in NH and their contact info.
    REALLY wish I had the money to place an ad in every town, right NOW.

But, I read that it does not cost to much to run ads in local newspapers.

But I think we have to be intelligent with all of this, and not spread 'conspiracy theories'... b'cause, we KNOW how the 'old media' would love to add another 'nutty layer' on all of us.

We have to collect the SOLID PROOF and then 'go nuclear' with these infos...

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, this is very close to proof that there was voter fraud in Sutton.

WATCH THE YOUTUBE IN MY QUOTE!

NO! There is a thread posted to this board already and in it a guy from TX said he is the one who called --he said he "hopes it was OK that he said it was a friend of his from Sutton who voted/didn't get counted" but that he really was just going off of THIS VERY THREAD!

I think he was an idiot, but others here are patting him on the back.

Don't push something as "true" if you don't know it for yourself to be 100% true!

Drea

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian.Bisson View Post
    I think we might have something here...

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23203
    Go to the Daily Paul link above, and see if you know who this is that posted on Daily Paul. This is perhaps where it started.

Quote Originally Posted by abamomma View Post
    If someone would post at the Ron Paul forums and confirm for them that I know of 3 people that did vote for Paul in that town and am having it confirmed by the town in the morning that would be great.
    Bump.

This is huge. Please tell me that you can help confirm this, and you are being sincere.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

web site To look up donations by zip code and more..

Here's the link to look up donations by name, address, zip code and other information:

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...&search=Search

Quote Originally Posted by BreakYourChains View Post
    Does someone have the link to look up contributor's addresses, as were listed before? I need the link, please. I joined the Concord NH Meetup group to try and communicate with them, but they don't even email each other. They just start discussions, so they have to go to the Meetup site in order to communicate. I also emailed their lead guy separately. And, I called NH campaign HQ, and left a message and also left a message on their alternate number.

Someone I know also emailed me this information below....I have not had time to verify this except for Sutton from earlier, so I cannot say if it is accurate, but it does at least show that the percentages are a bit different in some areas than th total.

Richmond [south west corner of NH] is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Albany is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul
    Sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Troy is hand count 12.2% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
    Wilton is hand count 10% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting

Haverhill, NH votes were changed!?!?

Haverhill said 20% for Ron Paul 15 minutes ago and it said 100% reporting. It just changed to 15% for Ron Paul.

Stephrenia, Thank you very much!

I hope you guys aren't calling in with no solid facts. You could really ruin Ron Paul's credibility like that.

I have tried to email her to get her to come on here and post. I am in the meetup for Homeschoolers for Ron Paul.
    at 8:45pm a member posted this:
    This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about.

She later shared that it was her mother, father and aunt:
    My Aunt who has always voted dem. voted for him today. My mom did because I begged her to do it for her grandchildren. But, my father did which blew me away because we always disagree on political things but he understands the financial crisis our country is in and knows that Ron Paul is the only one who understands the mess we have gotten ourselves into.

She was encouraged to get it out to others instead of just in our meetup, which is why I do believe the one at Daily Paul ws from her.

Not quite sure how to show that I am sincere except to say that I AM SINCERE!!! ut Icannot vouch 100% for the OP
    Last edited by abamomma; 01-09-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Hello

Anyone pick up a phone and call any doners in that area to ask if they voted?

This is the last email she sent about it:
    I am going to call Sutton in the morning and then call where ever they sent the vote numbers in and see if they match. I will post back on this list tom. Wow! This has grown big. I will need help if the numbers don't match.
    I am a single mom and have to work tom. afternoon so will only be able to do things in the morning.
    Thanks,
    Just want to again say that Sutton did not cheat but the state or whatever would be the culprit if that count doesn't match.
    Last edited by abamomma; 01-09-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephrenia View Post
    Here's the link to look up donations by name, address, zip code and other information:

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...&search=Search

This is very GOOD !

Even from Canada, I think I can compare people who donated to the actual so called 'official' results ?.

Please people, do not 'go nuclear' with this before we get SOLID proof.

My Ron Paul friend beside me also tells me to start by spreading these infos in the local media... to adapt, before going national...

'The unofficial canadian international team keeping a eye on 'democracy'
    Last edited by Sebas; 01-08-2008 at 11:58 PM.

RP volunteers kicked out of some precincts? (article)

"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo

"“Fed intervention in the financial markets is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.” - H.L. Mencken

"We have little faith in the healing power of central banking; but when it comes to killing a patient, even a quack can do the job." - Daily Reckoning

"Deal with reality or reality will deal with you." - Unknown

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the last email she sent about it:
    I am going to call Sutton in the morning and then call where ever they sent the vote numbers in and see if they match. I will post back on this list tom. Wow! This has grown big. I will need help if the numbers don't match.
    I am a single mom and have to work tom. afternoon so will only be able to do things in the morning.
    Thanks,Robin
    Just want to again say that Sutton did not cheat but the state or whatever would be the culprit if that count doesn't match.
    Did you vote for Ron today in Sutton?

what we need more than proof is REAL VOTE TOTALS to look at.
    Anyone have any idea where to get ahold of precinct level republican vote counts?

I thought someone said on here once that they get thrown away.
    That was Iowa, but it could be here too. The guy said "the paper receipt for the electronic vote is IMMEDIATELY discarded" ... pretty straight paraphrase there.

TO ANYONE CONSIDERING MAKING PHONE CALLS TO DONORS:

Wait till we have more information first. These people don't want phone calls from 50 RP forum members at 5 am.

Someone needs to write the local newspaper in sutton and ask the voters of Ron Paul to please step forward!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greendiseaser View Post

(...)

Anyone have any idea where to get ahold of precinct level republican vote counts?
    Can we do this by town and compare the people who donated with the total who 'officially' voted in the SAME town ???

If yes, I will start doing the 'comparing' for EVERY locality in NH...

The unofficial canadian 'international team' keeping a eye on 'democracy'

Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck View Post
    I hope you guys aren't calling in with no solid facts. You could really ruin Ron Paul's credibility like that.
    Not sure what you mean, trainwreck. I myself only called NH HQ and left a message, but nothing indepth. It cannot hurt Ron Paul's credibility to question, can it? We must question. The other side does not play fair, and is doing anything in their power to stop us from succeeding. We must question.

Oh, I just saw that someone is going to call donors! No, I don't think we need to call donors yet, we need to just have voters step forward who voted in Sutton area to validate they did vote. We cannot start calling donors, guys. I only wanted the link to find people who donated, so that I could ascertain that someone from the area had donated. If they donated, they more than likely voted.
    Last edited by BreakYourChains; 01-09-2008 at 12:07 AM.

Great! Yes, I saw her activity on the Daily.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23223#comment-194895

This is absolutely huge, huge stuff.

The campaign will have the Q4 donation records. Since there were so many new contributers in Q4 they should be able to compare those counties with zero votes to see if anyone donated in them.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast