Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I now call BS ZERO votes for paul in sutton

I am here to try to clarify AGAIN.
    I am not from Sutton. I am on a meetup with someone from which this story all started. She is not replying to the emails on the board right now so I assume that she went to bed.
    She said that she was planning on looking into it further in the morning.
    Sorry I cannot be of more help.

BTW - it is WAY too late to call people. Leave it till the morning

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, no one call anybody. Just understand that we have something BIG here. Try to get the word out tomorrow, after we know what is happening.

Tell her to call into the Alex Jones show tomorrow morning. 1-800-259-9231
    "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
    The campaign will have the Q4 donation records. Since there were so many new contributers in Q4 they should be able to compare those counties with zero votes to see if anyone donated in them.
    YES !

And, can I suggest to also consider the 'donation vs actual vote' ratio... 1 donator for every 10 actual voter ???

That can also give us a idea of the amplitude of any eventual FRAUD.

Again: But for NOW, please do not actually SAY that their is fraud... collect the PROOF first, then 'go nuclar' with the info...

The unofficial canadian 'international team' keeping a eye on 'democracy'

Quote Originally Posted by RP=RonPaul=RedPill View Post
    Tell her to call into the Alex Jones show tomorrow morning. 1-800-259-9231
    Now ?

Do we have PROOF ?

This is a good idea - to compare donors ratios. I think that the person has gone to bed also, because she is no posting or replying on the list anymore. She has to work tomorrow.

It WILL come out and we should encourage the campaign to do some official nosing around.

Well lets get all the info together. If we have fraud we have the whole election in our hands and unlike Gore or Kerry we will not let this go unchallenged.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Runnerguy View Post
    We need to get a thread up with all the "0 votes for Ron" towns listed.

That way we can easily find the people whose vote didn't count.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebas View Post
    YES !

And, can I suggest to also consider the 'donation vs actual vote' ratio... 1 donator for every 10 actual voter ???

That can also give us a idea of the amplitude of any eventual FRAUD.

Again: But for NOW, please do not actually SAY that their is fraud... collect the PROOF first, then 'go nuclar' with the info...

I think the reason the zero votes showed up, (if they are not genuine) is the way the vote rigging on those machines is done is by applying negative votes to the systems rom card before the election. If there are more negative votes then actual votes then the result would be zero as it can not have a negative number in the total, if it did the scam would be discovered too easily so there must be some sort of logic in the program that says if the total is less then zero, then set it to zero.

I believe the votes are then sent by touch tone from a poll operator to a central location, so the honesty of the person using the phone comes into question as well even for hand counted areas.

There is also a split between the hand counted areas and the machine counted areas. The hand counted areas are reporting upwards of 12% but the machine areas are reporting more like 7%. That makes sense if the Dibold machines were stacked with say.. a -5% estimated total for Paul. If that is right, and I have no way of knowing at this time besides suspicion.. then Paul would have taken 3rd.
    Last edited by JayDee; 01-09-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by austin356 View Post
    i dont care about sutton except to the extent that the perpetrators should be held accountable.

We lost fair and square. NOT EVEN VOTE RIGGING IN OUR FAVOR COULD HAVE PROPELLED THIS TURTLE CAMPAIGN.

another creep I've always wanted to put on my ignore list

I think the reason the zero votes showed up, (if they are not genuine) is the way the vote rigging on those machines is done is by applying negative votes to the systems rom card before the election. If there are more negative votes then actual votes then the result would be zero as it can not have a negative number in the total, if it did the scam would be discovered too easily.
    I believe the votes are then sent by touch tone from a poll operator to a central location, so the honesty of the person using the phone comes into question as well.
    There is also a split between the hand counted areas and the machine counted areas. The hand counted areas are reporting upwards of 12% but the machine areas are reporting more like 7%. That makes sense if the Dibold machines were stacked with say.. a -5% estimated total for Paul. If that is right, and I have no way of knowing at this time besides suspicion.. then Paul would have taken 3rd.
    +1

I think the reason the zero votes showed up, (if they are not genuine) is the way the vote rigging on those machines is done is by applying negative votes to the systems rom card before the election. If there are more negative votes then actual votes then the result would be zero as it can not have a negative number in the total, if it did the scam would be discovered too easily.

I believe the votes are then sent by touch tone from a poll operator to a central location, so the honesty of the person using the phone comes into question as well.

Ok, if this is true, it's great info... but to make it useful, we have to have SOLID PROOF... don't want to hear any rumors in the national 'old media' tomorrow

Please, no 'Alex Jones conspiracies' (but he IS a great patriot !) for NOW... but if -tomorrow or later- their is proof for -even- one locality... then SPREAD THE NEWS in local newpapers/radios/tv in NH... and then the national media will 'copy' the news... and the rest will be HISTORY !

This CAN be HUGE....

Don't forget: peaceful R3vo7ution... we got to keep the faith !
    And we KNOW something is 'weird'...

Question:
    Should we start with those localities with ZERO votes and compare with the info we can find with this: http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...&search=Search ?

p.s.
    I have to go to bed for a few yours... but will be back early in the morning

Last edited by Sebas; 01-09-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Fricken "OTHER" got 8 votes....get the F-outta hear!
    YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IT ALL YOU WANT....ARE YOU GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

http://www.garrymyers.com/SUPPORT_OUR_TROOPS.pdf

DON'T LET THE MEDIA CHOOSE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!!

R[ƎVO˩]UTION

"If RON doesn't get the nomination then SCREW THE GOP....WRITE IN RON PAUL”

Quote Originally Posted by Sebas View Post
    Ok, if this is true, it's great info... but to make it useful, we have to have SOLID PROOF... don't want to hear any rumors in the national 'old media' tomorrow

Please, no 'Alex Jones conspiracies' (but he IS a great patriot !) for NOW... but if -tomorrow or later- their is proof for -even- one locality... then SPREAD THE NEWS in local newpapers/radios/tv in NH... and then the national media will 'copy' the news... and the rest will be HISTORY !

This CAN be HUGE....

Don't forget: peaceful R3vo7ution... we got to keep the faith !
    And we KNOW something's 'weird'...

Question:
    Should we start with those localities with ZERO votes and compare with the info we can find with this: http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/n...&search=Search ?

p.s.
    I have to go to bed for a few yours... but will be back early in the morning

The campaign is holding all the info for that. The FEC filings only show Q3 fund raising of donations over $200. However the Ron Paul campaign has the credit card receipts of every single donation. They can compare that data with all of them (and they could do it mechanically if they have a decent programmer on staff.) So they can compare all of the areas.

Right now every person in NH that voted for Paul should go and donate $1 dollar to the campaign, so they can lock in and verify their vote.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I found this:

Republican NH Primary results

Here is a screenshot of this site:

h ttp:/ /w ww.boston.co m/news/politics/2008/n h/nh_primary_gop_re sults_b y_town/

Recording starts at 2.57 AM
    01-09-2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRgO0kY-jrU

NICE vid !

p.s.
    I'm posting this on more than one post (3 posts). I want everyone to see this.

Dixville NH 0 votes for Ron Paul 100% reporting.

Laurence M Rappaport from Dixville NH PO BOX 158, 3576 donated $500 in Q3 to Ron Paul.
    as for dixville notch they covered that on CNN they voted at midnight, there were like (i forget exactly) 7 voters it was done in a minute.
    RP got no votes there. this is what i know about this location
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

The links were posted above.
    Last edited by Opiner; 01-09-2008 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Already posted above

Sutton

I am not from Sutton but this all started from an email loop I am on.
    I have called Furgus, An attorney in N.H. and emailed black box. I don't have time to read all that is here but he did get 3 confirmed votes in Sutton and they did not record them. I think we need to go for a recount of the entire state.
    I am waiting for phone calls now. Please don't do anything until I have heard back from these people.
    Enough damage and garbage has been put out on the net from this.

I really hope they get to the bottom of this

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckiana*chick View Post
    as for dixville notch they covered that on CNN they voted at midnight, there were like (i forget exactly) 7 voters it was done in a minute.
    RP got no votes there. this is what i know about this location
    Ok, maybe he voted someplace else of is not legal to vote.

I have posted my screenshots of the election totals.

You'll notice that the totals remain the same and do not change more than 1% for any canidate Democrat or Republican other than Mitt Romney who changed 4%, strangely enough the change for Mitt took votes equally from the other candidates so their percentages stayed the same. (or within the 1% margin.)

http://picasaweb.google.com/J.SkyWave/NHSS (note: Google has them out of order IE: listing 10 before 1, and 20 before 2)

I would like to chart these results to see if there is anything else we can find.. but that will take time.
    Last edited by JayDee; 01-09-2008 at 08:40 AM.

are there any delegates that came from NH?
    anyone?
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

We need to find the people in sutton that voted for Ron Paul and email it to Loe Dobbs, Wolf Blitzer, and Jack Cafferty, and well as the Ron Paul campaign

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From ABC,
    Please read!

h ttp://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2008/01/new-hampshires.html
    Ron Paul's victory rests upon our shoulders.
    Let us not grow weary of lifting him high!

it happens to obama and the world goes crazy... it happens to Ron Paul no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by webber53 View Post
    From ABC,
    Please read!

h ttp://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2008/01/new-hampshires.html

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789