Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I now call BS ZERO votes for paul in sutton

Quote Originally Posted by TSOL View Post
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/cities/us/...?from=loc_pick

23 Miles away is Concord, NH

626 Ron Paul Supporters according to the MEETUP
    is there any way to contact all of them via Meetup?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: "This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    8 people votes for other candidates ("other") yet 0 for Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron2Win View Post
    If we can find someone in that county that voted for Paul then you might have something.
    It would be difficult to prove.. any one of us could claim it.

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/cities/us/...?from=loc_pick

23 Miles away is Concord, NH

626 Ron Paul Supporters according to the MEETUP
    Concord is showing

Ron Paul Votes: 601 at 9%
    Video # 1
    -
    "Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people . . . . This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution."
    John Adams, 1818

Quote Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
    This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: "This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about."
    BIG BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
    ding...we have a winner.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

I think we might have something here...

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23203

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn't corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Quote Originally Posted by Jillly View Post
    8 people votes for other candidates ("other") yet 0 for Ron Paul?
    Is someone in NH putting votes for Ron Paul in as votes for "other", like "This one says R Paul so its other.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Concord is showing

Ron Paul Votes: 601 at 9%
    So that means that pretty much only the meetup group members voted for Paul? They didn't recruit *any* other people, outside from the meet-up, to vote for him?

Quote Originally Posted by brumans View Post
    So that means that pretty much only the meetup group members voted for Paul? They didn't recruit *any* other people, outside from the meet-up, to vote for him?
    I'm sorry, but thats some bull$#@!. I really cannot believe that, they have to have friends and or at least a few relatives that they converted.

This is fabulous

We're gonna have to check every county in every state : / :P
    Video # 1
    -
    "Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people . . . . This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution."
    John Adams, 1818

Quote Originally Posted by brumans View Post
    Exactly

Something's amiss
    Video # 1
    -
    John Adams, 1818

we must find out... it may trigger a ripple effect through the state.

There are a lot of fishy things going on in New Hampshire today.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution. "
    --Thomas Jefferson

Ron Paul R[evol]ution
    www.ronpaul2008.com

Let history show that 2008 was the year the people saved America!

Ok, I'm not a tin foil hatter (yet), but unless tomorrow's actual numbers improve, I am smelling some BIG TIME BS about New Hampshire. No way some of these numbers are right.

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn't corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Originally Posted by sstjean View Post

BUMP

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is fabulous

We're gonna have to check every county in every state : / :P
    I thought that was what we were supposed to be doing. Collect the count at the precinct and then compare it with what was reported.

I have said this in 2 other threads, but i emailed the town hall for Sutton asking for numbers of who i can talk to about getting election results (votes per candidate). Hopefully i can talk to someone tomorrow and they will give me a number different than the MSM's.

We need to find out where the results are being called into, and put that computer system in question. I have been trying to dig through politico and cnn's websites, looking for what server/website they call to get the results, to add to their XML files, but i can't find anything yet.
    "Every revolution was first a thought in one man's mind." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Perhaps there is a reporting error in the media, precincts being confused?

Have to wait until numbers are official and finalized to prove anything.

hard to believe these numbers are so low in some places considering the sizes of the meetups in the area

How much time to we have to cry foul before the votes stand?
    R[∃vo˩]ution

There has to be one person that voted for RP in this precinct. If that person gets heard, this whole house of cards tumbles.

Look at this map and find other zero vote spots!

http://www.politico.com/nhprimaries/nhmap-popup.html
    Last edited by CurtisLow; 01-08-2008 at 09:35 PM.

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    Copied from the XML thread:

Code:
    <county name="Sutton" numReporting="1" totalReporting="1">
    <Candidate VoteCount="51" name="Giuliani"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="45" name="Huckabee"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="0" name="Hunter"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="160" name="McCain"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="0" name="Paul"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="119" name="Romney"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="3" name="Thompson"/>
    <Candidate VoteCount="8" name="Other"/>
    </county>
    That's statistically unlikely, no?
    Who is "Other"?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    edit: nvm
    "Every revolution was first a thought in one man's mind." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by rmikelyons View Post
    There are a lot of fishy things going on in New Hampshire today.
    No $#@! Sherlock! I'm actually laughing. This is all so very "funny".

They may just fudge stuff enough so Rudy stays in fourth and then after all the press and coverage is done they fix it.

Please open your eyes....Ron Paul has more support than reported.....denial is great but this will keep going on till Nevada when the naysayers are gonna say hold on wait a minute...this is Ron Paul country how can he have 10 %....my fellow Americans till then it shall be too late.....nothing I can do ...cant back this up so kill me.....but please people come out of your denial .....Ron is toooo conveniently placed behind juliane and less than 10%....all toooo convenient...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast