Thread: Email Forwards

Lightbulb Email Forwards

There's a lot of spam that gets forwarded through email these days. I just got this idea because someone sent a forward that smeared Obama based on his church. (I do admit that I stood up for him that one time: being bashed based on what church you go to is unacceptable.)

Anyway, it then occured to me that we should start a series of email forwards. I'm thinking I'll make some animated gifs, link to some good sites and youtube videos, and in giant font go about proclaiming the doctor's message. Maybe bad-talk some of the other candidates' policies as well.

Not everyone goes to google or youtube - in fact, a lot of elderly people only use their computers to check email. This is a great way to reach churches as well. If the MSM won't give us coverage, we'll utilize the email to forward our messages throughout the nation!

Sorry if this idea has been brought up already, but if anyone at all is intersted let's go. PM me for my email address if you want to forward something to me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    check out our state website: www.oregoniansforronpaul.com

there is an option for "the Paulinator" ...
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

Thanks a bunch! I just subscribed, although I still maintain that everyone who can make an email forward do so - that way we can get a bunch of them circulated through email. We have to make sure that everyone has heard of Ron Paul!