Thread: I Just Thank God the Real Estate Crash is Going to:P

I Just Thank God the Real Estate Crash is Going to:P

I just thank God the Real Estate crash and economic collapse is going to give this country the enema it deserves. The bright side of the real estate crash is that it is putting hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens out of work.

I think I'll go read so fun stuff on a favorite site of mine.
    http://www.dollarcollapse.com/
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it is great people are going to lose their homes and savings!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwise View Post
    I just thank God the Real Estate crash and economic collapse is going to give this country the enema it deserves. The bright side of the real estate crash is that it is putting hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens out of work.

This is sad, but you are correct.

Whoever wins this election is going to catch a lot of $#@! about the biggest downturn since the great depression.

In that sense, perhaps god is just. RP surely does not deserve the blame for the collapse of this fraudulent financial system.

I just thank God the Real Estate crash and economic collapse is going to give this country the enema it deserves.
    Yea. I wanna buy a home.

The bright side of the real estate crash is that it is putting hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens out of work.
    Actually, thats the one negative side. Lets just make all the illegals legal and eliminate the welfare state so that they are a bonus instead of a drawback.

I know, if RP is not the president in '08 I hope the winner is smart enough to heed his fiscal ideas so we don't have a collapse.
    Were not to late. This is a moment of clarity. If Government has proven itself to be corrupt from the most representative of democracies to the most tyrannical dictators....the answer to our problems is not changing government...it is ridding ourselves of it

Can the scenario predicted in the movie "America; Freedom to Fascism" happen if we have total economic collapse? I would think the government might collapse along with the economy.

Americans won't revolt until the situation in unbearable, an economic collapse will shock the public into reality... it's sad, but true.

At least they can't blame Ron Paul for the upcoming economic crash.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe everyone could sell their stocks and cause a crash?
    youtube.com/theantirobot

You guys are assuming the crash will come after the election:

http://rkurtz57.newsvine.com/_news/2...-us-depression

Quote Originally Posted by JenH88 View Post
    Americans won't revolt until the situation in unbearable, an economic collapse will shock the public into reality... it's sad, but true.
    Yep, and you can bet the gov. already has plans to deal with such civil unrest. It's the perfect situation to institute martial law, which they will love.
    Last edited by Cigaboo; 01-08-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: add

Denmark based Saxo Bank predicts Ron Paul presidency in 2008. According to Pravda.Ru, the bank predicts Paul will be the next president and that the U.S. economy will plunge into a depression prior to the election.
    I agree a crash will come before the general election.

One Super Bowl commercial

On the economic issue (especially if the economy crashes)...if it's an AMAZING commercial...we might just win...

People make up their mind on the last days anyway, the Super Bowl is right before Super Tuesday

Get the grassroots involved in overseeing production

This market is great to make money in. Right now we have an opprotunity to not only survive the downturn of the market, but to PROFIT from it. We know it's coming... most complacent idiot investors DON'T.

Ways to make money in a down market.

1) Currency exchange - trade your savings from dollars to euros for example.
    2) Commodities - gold and oil are only going to go up, and you know it... so buy futures.
    3) Foreclosures = cheap houses. You can purchase foreclosed homes for about 70 cents or less on the dollar... these are gold for investment properties. Buy them and rent them for positive cash flow.
    4) Short sales! If you have been involved in short sales of stocks, NWS for example, you'd be MAKING money right now.

Assuming accurate polls (which I don't), america will get what it votes for.

3) Foreclosures = cheap houses. You can purchase foreclosed homes for about 70 cents or less on the dollar... these are gold for investment

This is exactly what I'm doing right now awaiting for the Foreclosures. My wife and I are looking at one tomorrow. I did lending tree just to see what offers we would get although were going through a local bank my phone wont stop ringing since were putting down 30% down. When I try to talk to them about the 2.2 million or more forclosures about to come on the market and Ron paul they get real blunt and talk about paperwork.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would advise against buying a home for at least a year. This market has a long way to collapse.

I feel bad that many of the Ron Paul supporters will have to suffer through the crash, but at least you can say you tried to do something that would right the ship.

The collapse has already started and theres nothing to be done about it now except trade your paper assets for real assets. Gold and silver are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigaboo View Post
    Yep, and you can bet the gov. already has plans to deal with such civil unrest. It's the perfect situation to institute martial law, which they will love.
    some people think that the impending economic disaster is the real reason we have moved to this version of "soft fascism" in this country. they have stripped us of our civil rights, taken away the guns, taken control of the media, and softened people to the point they can't take care of themselves.

when the greatest economic collapse in history occurs, they will have these:
    http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Concentration_Camps/

...already set up, and they will have police/swat teams in para-military gear, riot police, and mercenariers like blackwater. i don't think this will happen because the elite want to enslave us, the system works much more in their favor as it is now. its not offense, this is their defense. however, they have the safeguards in place to protect themselves when the house of cards comes down. people won't wake up until some much $#@! hits the fan that the fan breaks. and when that happens class warfare will ensue.

"However, Congressman Henry Gonzales (D, Texas) clarified the question of the existence of civilian detention camps. In an interview the congressman stated, "the truth is yes - you do have these stand by provisions, and the plans are here...whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism...evoke the military and arrest Americans and put them in detention camps." (source:http://web.archive.org/web/200112161...ent_camps.html)

hate to use movie quotes, but...

"what do you think will happen?"

"what do you think normally happens when people without guns confront people with guns"

thats paraphrased from...you guessed it, V for Vendetta

pay off your debts, buy hard assets, take precautionary measures. this won't happen overnight, but if your not prepared, it'll feel like it.
    Last edited by georgem; 01-09-2008 at 11:51 AM.

This is all why we must use bring the economic issues to the front. I've heard over and over from pundits that Ron Paul supporters might be able to explain some of his stances but would be hard-pressed to explain a gold standard. This is totally false and we need to prove them wrong. Also, Ron has stated in tons of interviews that the economic issues are what he wants to talk about most and is most passionate about. After all, that's why he got involved in politics in the first place! This is how I found Ron Paul and how I'm sure many others did as well. It is the MAIN VEIN for the welfare/warfare state and the cause of just about every major issue facing Americans today. Assuming Ron doesn't win, and a collapse happens before or after the elections, we're going to have to MAKE TRIPLE SURE that they turn to Ron & Company for the answers or we're going to get something that's much worse such as what georgem has suggested above.

Believe it or not, there are lots of people arguing Ron Paul's foreign policy (not that we should quit.) But, there are ALMOST NO people arguing his economic policies (or lack there of heheh.)

Sound Banking & Sound Money in my mind is the most important issue today and we should emphasize it.

They'll need to be in government cheese

Quote Originally Posted by JenH88 View Post
    lines before most will use a brain cell. If you notice they are voting for " I'll chase Osama to the gates of hell" or " Change ". All bull$#@!, no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by llepard View Post
    Whoever wins this election is going to catch a lot of $#@! about the biggest downturn since the great depression.

In that sense, perhaps god is just. RP surely does not deserve the blame for the collapse of this fraudulent financial system.
    Mr. Landis (the videos page) phrased the question accurately in 2005 by saying when the gold rig fails to market forces we will confront it with either Repression or Regeneration.

Weimar Germany and Zimbabwe are examples of facing it with Repression. When the Continental collapsed the Founding Fathers faced it with Regeneration. Mr. Landis says the Constitution provides the best guidance for Regeneration.

However, with the Patriot Act and current voting it appears the American people are choosing Repression. We don't know how bad the collapse will be but America will be ground zero. There will be a lot up for grab all at once. We may not even sleep well on our hoards. I hope everyone has somewhere to flee.

The sad thing is how easy we could right the ship but it seems everyone else is either too prideful or ignorant to do so.

As George Mason said at the Constitutional Convention about slavery, "Every master of slaves is born a petty tyrant. [Slaves] bring the judgment of heaven on a Country. As nations can not [sic] be rewarded or punished in the next world they must be in this. By an inevitable chain of causes & effects[,] providence punishes national sins, by national calamities."

Quote Originally Posted by jonahtrainer View Post
    However, with the Patriot Act and current voting it appears the American people are choosing Repression. We don't know how bad the collapse will be but America will be ground zero. There will be a lot up for grab all at once. We may not even sleep well on our hoards. I hope everyone has somewhere to flee.
    If it all plays out like we think it will and we face full repression, I'm definitely leaving this country. I'm sorry to all the people who would still want to stay on and fight but that'll be the day when I give up on the America and officially fend for myself. Until then, this is the #1 issue I'm fighting for and I still have a little optimism that enough people will wake up and help turn this around with free market / constitutional solutions.

Ron said he wanted to be the 3rd president to get rid of the central bank. We need to get everybody here more focussed on this issue because it really is the most important yet ignored issue and it clearly sets us apart from the other campaigns.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.