Thread: Help with the new executive order

Help with the new executive order

I could be arguing my point wrong but I believe these people are simply idiots. Which is it and is there a better way for me to explain it?

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/libe...num=1184903293

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    I could be arguing my point wrong but I believe these people are simply idiots. Which is it and is there a better way for me to explain it?

neocons are hard to convert... they dismiss everything as a "conspiracy theory," even when DIRECTIVE 51 is right on the White House's website!

All you have to say is "Of course, it is totally unbelievable that anyone in government would abuse either the law or their station, knowingly or out of a desire to do "good," because such a thing has never happened before and we have no reason to suspect that it would ever happen in the future."

You win.
    "I'd rather be alive and free." Rep. Ron Paul, June 13, 2007 to Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report.

Hmm, I would suggest argueing along the lines that if the democrats get power they could use this against republicans they dont like, declare someone like Newt a terrorist and take away all his property. Basically say that this gives liberal moonbats power to harass any conservative that disagrees with their wacko pro terrorist agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post

Pretty softball stuff, compared to the neoconjob kooks at the Hannity menagerie.

I prefer to concentrate on low-lying fruit, since there's SO much of it out there. Even awakening neocons are low-lying fruit. I can't believe the hordes of people who are ready for the message of liberty. Converting neocons (for me) is like trying to shove a square peg into a round hole.

Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    I prefer to concentrate on low-lying fruit, since there's SO much of it out there. Even awakening neocons are low-lying fruit. I can't believe the hordes of people who are ready for the message of liberty. Converting neocons (for me) is like trying to shove a square peg into a round hole.
    I hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    neocons are hard to convert... they dismiss everything as a "conspiracy theory," even when DIRECTIVE 51 is right on the White House's website!
    We are the Remnant

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    iz dat sum neocon forumz?
    mdh - mdh (at) lpwv (dot) org
    Libertarian Party of West Virginia Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by joshuastjohn View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. What's an MDH?

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    iz dat sum neocon forumz?
    no it is lolis

The Neocons are pretty hopeless and only make up about 20% of the population now. Sad really