Thread: Winner: Ron Paul, Loser: Fox News

Winner: Ron Paul, Loser: Fox News

Fox News overstepped their bounds to reveal their complete lack of objectivity when they excluded Ron Paul from their debate.

The Leno appearance really made light of this to mainstream America last night. And, I would expect Ron Paul really will benefit from the appearance. More than he would had he simply been invited to the debate. So, in effect, Fox indirectly helped Ron Paul.

This will cost Fox News dearly in viewers, as it should!

I thank God we still live in a country free enough for someone like Leno to be able to do what he did.
    To all those that do not share my biblical Christian beliefs: We are in this together! Ron Paul is standing up for the Constitutional rights of ALL Americans, regardless of beliefs. Peace be upon you and Bless You for helping to support Ron Paul!

Freedom Is Popular

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think it will do anything.

Americans are uneducated idiots. I'd be willing to guess that the smart 10% of the 25% of college educated Americans witnessed something and will do something about it. The smart 5% of the 75% of college-uneducated masses will do the same. The rest will go on living their lives mindlessly until Hillary, Obama, or some neo-con comes by and eats their child, breaks their ipod, or takes their gun collection and auctions it off to some Arab bidder who got rich off of petro-dollars.

This country deserves what it is about to get.

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    I don't think it will do anything.

Americans are uneducated idiots. I'd be willing to guess that the smart 10% of the 25% of college educated Americans witnessed something and will do something about it. The smart 5% of the 75% of college-uneducated masses will do the same. The rest will go on living their lives mindlessly until Hillary, Obama, or some neo-con comes by and eats their child, breaks their ipod, or takes their gun collection and auctions it off to some Arab bidder who got rich off of petro-dollars.

This country deserves what it is about to get.
    True, it won't win him the election in NH today. But it might be enough to move him up a spot or two. More importantly, the Leno appearance countered the deliberate attempt by some in the MSM to stifle Ron Paul's message. It is that message that is almost more important than even the election. Look at how all the candidates, even Hillary, are parroting Ron Paul's message of defending the Constitution.
    To all those that do not share my biblical Christian beliefs: We are in this together! Ron Paul is standing up for the Constitutional rights of ALL Americans, regardless of beliefs. Peace be upon you and Bless You for helping to support Ron Paul!

Freedom Is Popular

Don't forget to send along a thank you note to Mr. Leno.
    He has done us a great service, and his efforts should be recognized!

NBC and CNN have much to gain by Fox's troubles. One more reason to love competition and the free market system.