Thread: Campaign will boycott Fox now as well?

Campaign will boycott Fox now as well?

I was wondering... since the exclusion, what does the campaign do when they have shows asking for him to go on fox? They decline right??? It was just on my mind.

Or are we still at the stage where we need those viewers in the election so we bite the bullet and go on to be heard???

I don't know~! its like being between a rock and a hard place!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigonx View Post
    I was wondering... since the exclusion, what does the campaign do when they have shows asking for him to go on fox? They decline right??? It was just on my mind.

Or are we still at the stage where we need those viewers in the election so we bite the bullet and go on to be heard???

I don't know~! its like being between a rock and a hard place!!!
    someone posted the clip with barry goldwater jr on the morning after the faux debate where the fox reporter said that RP was invited to come on in the morning twice but he declined.

I say use waves... use the tube... But be more aggressive

I don't know if that's a good tactic, but if played right it could be very positive. Let em sit in there closed little world for a little while and then make em come to us on our own terms!!

You see how far Oreilly went to try to get a shot of and comment from Obama. Obama set his own terms with Oreilly ie "after the primary!!"

Quote Originally Posted by born2drv View Post
    someone posted the clip with barry goldwater jr on the morning after the faux debate where the fox reporter said that RP was invited to come on in the morning twice but he declined.
    sweet, good to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by born2drv View Post
    Yes, but we have no idea if that was a true statement or not, when she said they invited Ron Paul. And of course, if they really did invite him, they would have known that Ron Paul was flying to the Jay Leno show, and what a more perfect excuse than to say he turned them down?

I'm guessing that Dr. Paul is going to be ignoring fox for a long while now. Really going to suck for them when he wins the presidency and he excludes them from the White House Press Corps and interviews etc...

I think itsa good idea to boycott before new Hampshire. We may get some Fox hating libs to vote for RP.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doubt it. There's a debate on Fox News in South Carolina on January 10th. My guess is that Ron Paul will be on if they invite him. He probably doesn't want to turn down an opportunity like that. It's currently listed on the website under upcoming events.
    "Instead of the “end of history,” we are now experiencing the end of a vocal limited-government movement in our nation’s capital. While most conservatives no longer defend balanced budgets and reduced spending, most liberals have grown lazy in defending civil liberties and now are approving wars that we initiate. The so-called “third way” has arrived and, sadly, it has taken the worst of what the conservatives and liberals have to offer." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul Fan View Post
    Doubt it. There's a debate on Fox News in South Carolina on January 10th. My guess is that Ron Paul will be on if they invite him. He probably doesn't want to turn down an opportunity like that. It's currently listed on the website under upcoming events.

yeah hes already going to that, but i don't think he will decline any debate invitations they are just too valuable.

He should decline any invites from a big mouth like O'Reilly who won't let him finish a sentence anyway.

it's definitely going to be a little uncomfortable the next time he goes on Fox though, lol

I think Ron Paul refusing to go on FOX is a good idea, think about it, CNN, MSNBC, ect will want to have him on more now to get the viewers from FOX.

or maybe not?
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna