Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget this, I'm voting for the Kucinich/McCain Ticket

Forget this, I'm voting for the Kucinich/McCain Ticket

Smile!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    keepin us honest, bro!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Pretty good for an old lady.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

hey maybe if paul wins those two will jump in our bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Pretty good for an old lady.
    GILF?

I'm sorry.

I need a shower.

McCain's wife looks like she's been under the plastic surgeon's knife a few too many times.

Caught her on TV and at first glance she looked pretty good. They zoomed in a bit and I could see that she's a firm believer in the Michael Jackson beauty program.
    The Constitution? I'm pretty sure the Patriot Act killed it to protect our freedom.
    -- Bart Simpson

dude

is k married to the red head? Dude his stock just went way up with me...no way in hell i'm voting for him but i love redheads

JAY LENO IS STARTING!!!! KICK SOME ASS RON!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, she looks absolutely terrible in that first pic.

Dude the thread makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by justatrey View Post
    Wow, she looks absolutely terrible in that first pic.
    That's Kunichininchinich's wife.

FLILF's aside, I can't see Kucinich getting with McCain. One likes to blow $#@! up, the other makes little cookies in a tree.

I bet they both wear leather in the bedroom, though. I hear Kucinich's wife has a pierced tongue.

Well it's funny because Kucinich's wife is pretty but Kucinich is an ugly little troll.
    There kids will most likely look like crap. That's what happens when you ruin good genes that the wife has with ugly genes that kucinich has.

Too bad kucinich's wife didn't mary a real man like Dolph lundgren. They would have had some awesome offspring. Probably future beautiful women like the mom. But then again this is the brainwashed u.s. with it's cultural marxist tv media and hollywood pushing for ugliness, we're talking about afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post

Last edited by alexa doherty; 01-07-2008 at 10:52 PM.

careful... McCain might sick his mommy on you.

Quote Originally Posted by alexa doherty View Post
    Well it's funny because Kucinich's wife is pretty but Kucinich is an ugly little troll.
    There kids will most likely look like crap. That's what happens when you ruin good genes that the wife has with ugly genes that kucinich has.

Too bad kucinich's wife didn't mary a real man like Dolph lundgren. They would have had some awesome offspring. Probably future beautiful women like the mom. But then again this is the brainwashed u.s. with it's cultural marxist tv media and hollywood pushing for ugliness, we're talking about afterall.
    Completely $#@!ed up. Kucinich is a man of Integrity who votes against his own party like Ron does. Shame on us for trashing the man for what he looks like. We might disagree with some of his policies, but Jesus Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEngineer View Post
    careful... McCain might sick his mommy on you.

That looks like the grandmother in Malcom in the Middle!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesoPantera View Post
    GILF?

I'm sorry.

I need a shower.
    LMAO

lol, trophy wife ftw!

I'm 19 and I'd hit K's wife without hesitation. Not too into McCain's tho...bit old for me, but I gotta admit she's attractive.

Alright I have to say this, Alexa you are way prettier than Kussinnich's wife.

[QUOTE=thoughtbombing;866975]Kucinich is a man of Integrity

Gun grabbing and open borders is integrity????

>who votes against his own party like Ron does.

huh? Ron IS the Republican party.

>Shame on us for trashing the man for what he looks like....

Perhaps but it's True none the less. I believe in being truthful. He's ugly and his policies suck.

His polcies are taking away guns and letting the flood gates open for more illegals. Yes of course I disagree with the ugly little midget.
    Last edited by alexa doherty; 01-08-2008 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amistybleu View Post
    Cute girl, ugly post.

Quote Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
    Cute girl, ugly post.
    Hey, whats wrong with a genuine compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
    Cute girl, ugly post.
    Ugly guy, ugly post.

Why thank you!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, whats wrong with a genuine compliment.
    Her post, not yours.

Why thank you!
    You are very welcome pretty lady.

Now back to our task at hand, RP 2008.

Why thank you!
    whoa alexa..

Maybe we can get K's wife into http://www.redheads4ronpaul.net/
    "If anything is worth doing, it's worth doing right." - H.S.T. - R.I.P. -
    Do your own research...

Hmm so people no longer marry for love anymore?

Damn, I better go tell my husband that!
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Meghan definitely takes after her momma.

Did you guys hear the story about how she dated a guy who didn't realize she's McCain's daughter and started trying to get her to vote for Ron Paul?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast