Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sean Hannity Flees Ron Paul Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Molly1 View Post
    yeah and now that we have women soldiers, hannity could even put a girl between himself and the enemy over there.

He left that poor female newscaster out to dry and ran away leaving her behind.

Leave Sean alone! Haha at least the reporter was cute.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victrix View Post
    You obviously need glasses. See 24-25 sec frame of the video. You can clearly see someone near the center of the clip lobbing a snowball into the air.

And did you even bother reading the original poster's post?
    I read the original poster's post and unless he is willing to admit that he was the one who threw the snowball, as a trial attorney who has conducted trials I happen to know that many so-called eye witness accounts are inaccurate, which is why hundreds of inmates on death row are being freed decades later thanks to DNA testing. I also have seen the video numerous times and THERE IS NO SNOWBALL BEING LOBBED contrary to your myopic conclusions!
    Last edited by Thomas Paine; 01-08-2008 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Mispelling
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbt View Post
    What snowballs. I didn't see any snowballs. I think he is making it up.
    ;->
    We should repeat this over and over. Make them prove there are snowballs. The video is blurry and moves around so much, we can deny every accusation.
    ;->

cept I think someone in the video yells for people to stop throwing snowballs...

But on the other hand we have no idea who that person is...

Quote Originally Posted by HooterandGreenway.com View Post
    cept I think someone in the video yells for people to stop throwing snowballs...

But on the other hand we have no idea who that person is...
    Hey, I am fight with some $#@!s trying
    the new line that noThing was thrown bt
    they r pointing back here. Is there any
    way we can delet all the posts about
    snow and sTones and just keep Thomas
    Paynes notes forward?

Quote Originally Posted by DaronWestbrooke View Post
    Hey, I am fight with some $#@!s trying
    the new line that noThing was thrown bt
    they r pointing back here. Is there any
    way we can delet all the posts about
    snow and sTones and just keep Thomas
    Paynes notes forward?
    Just ask them to watch the video and tell you where they see a snowball being thrown. Just because someone says a snowball is being thrown doesn't mean a snowball is being thrown.
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

Neal Boortz is giving us complete crap about this... He says those guys were throwing things and yelling obscenities. He's projecting this behavior on the majority of RP supporters.

My wife tells me that if I was there last night, I would have wound up in jail for kicking Hannity's ass. She knows I dream about some day running into him and having that opportunity which will no doubt get me in a heap of trouble.

But he deserves to be kicked in the balls for how he treated an honorable man and worse, how he's trying to use the power of OUR airwaves to control the outcome of OUR elections.

What an arrogent SOB.

See what happened to Glen Beck? He got the worst case of Roids so far this century and needed surgery. I hear that a few of them looked like Sean Hannity.

When Hannity gets the roids they'll look like Beck. The smaller ones will look like Giulaini the guy Hannity is trying to shove down our throats.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unklejman View Post
    Neal Boortz is giving us complete crap about this... He says those guys were throwing things and yelling obscenities. He's projecting this behavior on the majority of RP supporters.
    heard it a few ago, bsootz says he ws with hannity but seemed sad no one knew who he was

Here is a comment from someone who saw the whole thing:

"These people weren't being violent and all they are chanting is 'Fox News sucks' which it does, and that is an understatement. Also at other points you hear people saying not to throw anything, or whatever. These people have the right to voice their concerns and now because if they dont then Fox will succeed in rigging this election."

My guess is that this is being hyped by the MSM for their own ends. As someone said here it can only help because all publicity is publicity and that is what matters at this stage. The same goes for Tancredo's remarks about RP's supporters. They are trying to turn people off by attacking the supporters rather than RP. Don't allow them to censor you. Be responsible but not paranoid. Political correctness has nothing to do with Dr. Paul. The thinking voter is not fazed by this rubbish. They can see through the fog.
    "The solution to our problems is not more paternalism, laws, decrees, and controls, but the restoration of liberty and free enterprise, the restoration of incentives, to let loose the tremendous constructive energies of 300 million Americans." Henry Hazlitt

Anybody else remember when our guys did this and it was awesome? Is it just me, or does Hannity seem like far-less of a douche-nozzle today than he was back then?

I'd still hit him with a snowball just for nostalgic $#@!s and gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Anybody else remember when our guys did this and it was awesome? Is it just me, or does Hannity seem like far-less of a douche-nozzle today than he was back then?

I wouldn't trust him anymore than I would trust my dog to guard my steak, but he does mention it on a humorous way and doesn't whine. I will give him that.

That was a funny video.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post

He behaves better because the people he's talking to are more like him.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I can't believe that I never commented on this thread.

Thanks for bumping it.

All I can say is... Ah, the good ole days.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345