Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Astrology: Charting the Rise of Ron Paul

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Lawsuit/page33
    Hearing still set for 6 August 8:30am
    is this eastern daylight time? idk, assuming it is, the transit moon is conjunct transit uranus.

transit Jupiter is at the top highlighting this planetary configuration.
    tranit Jupiter = transit Sun/Moon = transit Sun/Uranus

in Paul's Chart this is:
    radix Apollon = radix Midheaven/Vulkanus

very neat and tidy. tight orbs.

Apollon=Midheaven/Vulkanus is "the successful wielding of power"
    Sun/Uranus=Jupiter is "a surprise that brings happiness"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the Judge presides in the California circuit, so you may want to use Pacific time instead..

ok, thanks, I found a clue. If you use the Santa Ana, Ronald Reagan Courthouse for a location so you know the coordinates of the city or courthouse(33n44'55", 117w52'17")

if you use that, then the transit Midheaven is conjunct transit Jupiter! very neat

rAP... 10 Vi 07
    rMC/VU 10 Ge 02

tMC... 10 Ge 39
    tJU... 10 Ge 08
    tSU/UR 10 Ge 22

Yeah, I have no idea what that means..

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Literally it means that if you're standing at those courthouses, that Jupiter will be directly south. This is the highest point it will reach in the day. The configuration I have shown is this point and is thus revealed to be more suggestive as to its importance due to this fact.

While this point is the midpoint of Ron Paul's Midheaven/Vulkanus: one's own influence
    It is also the midpoint of Mitt Romney's Ascendant/Vulkanus: the influence of others

It's not a stretch to pull in the Uranus of USA horoscope as well.
    Jupiter is law. Uranus is liberty.

Since the retrograde transit Mercury doesn't stop and go direct until Aug 8, the hearing date might be pushed to that date OR the final decision might not occur until Aug 8.

In terms of the 'Zodiacal Release of Lot of Spirit' for the Team Liberty/Lawyers:

After Aug 7 the level 4 zodiac sign changes from Virgo to Libra and Libra makes a (decisive) square aspect to Capricorn and is also the traditional sign ruling justice and is Ascendent to the Team Liberty chart of post #176.

Important transits to that chart also occur on or after Aug 7 -- the ruler of the chart, Venus makes its ingress into Cancer which is more decisive and initiating (being in dynamic angular relation to Libra Ascendent and Lot of Spirit) -- at the same time transiting Mars conjuncts Rhadamanthus and will conjunct Saturn in a few days so it's action and initiating theme should play out.

In terms of the 'Zodiacal Release of Lot of Spirit' of the Liberty Movement/RP Camp (post #157):

On Aug 6 after 10 pm there is a favorable switch to Aq - Aq - Sa - Ge where the Gemini/Sagitarius polarity is dynamic and decisive.
    On Aug 15 there is a new level 3 change to Capricorn as the pattern becomes Aq - Aq - Cp - Cp and this precedes the Aug 18 date of multiple transits and progressions and resetting theme.

By the RC on 8/27, the Release pattern is Aq -Aq - Cp - Pi which is favorable in that Chiron and Neptune are in Pisces and 10th house of Ron Paul as president and then the pattern switches during the convention on 8/29 to Aq - Aq - Cp - Ar which is the stellium of delegates/activists in Aries and 11th house which indicates major influence of our delegates and major shifting and decision making due to Aries/Capricorn in decisive and dynamic square aspect which translates to a 9th inning rally that leads to an upset victory.

Also correction to post #159 of ZR to Romney Camp chart -- the progressed Moon is OPPOSITE Pluto 7/28 rather than square (Romney is on his trip by then as his Camp staff becomes unglued?) -- and after that date it will be on course to square natal Saturn (public shame) in mid-October which may be a time of the RICO getting started.

The next Uranus/Pluto square is Sept 18 and its effects, with contributions from other transits, have been felt. Consider the wild climate so far.

Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 07-19-2012 at 02:35 PM.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78935.html
    But on Wednesday afternoon, a small piece of his grand vision will hit prime time, when a great majority of the House will vote to pass his Audit the Fed bill.

transit Chiron Rx conjunct Descendant is exact

Quote Originally Posted by Ariondys View Post
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78935.html
    But on Wednesday afternoon, a small piece of his grand vision will hit prime time, when a great majority of the House will vote to pass his Audit the Fed bill.

transit Chiron Rx conjunct Descendant is exact
    translation? Brent Stafford's trial continues on July 31, good news or bad news?
    Last edited by SilenceDewgooder; 07-25-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Chiron in our natal charts points to where we have healing powers as the result of our own deep spiritual wounds. In Ron Paul's chart there is a Chiron-Vulkanus-Gold conjunction (all inside 1 degree) in his 10th house. Chiron would carry the symbolism with it in its transits. Career and public prestige are the battlegrounds with this placement of Chiron.
    http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/chiron21.5.html

re: Brent Stafford. idk, I would want his birthtime to provide any insight. however I was able to note this:
    http://www.dailypaul.com/221346/this...missouri&sss=1
    The meeting[caucus] was supposed to begin at 10:00am. There were so many people still in line that by the time the meeting was ready to start it was just after 11:00am.[CDT, Mar 17 2012]

This would seem to mean the caucus was initiated when the moon was at 29 cap 54... the last few minutes the moon was in capricorn, almost guaranteeing it was a void-of-course moon.

Void of Course Moon - A period of time between the last major aspect of the Moon to another planet when in a zodiac sign until the Moon's entrance into the next sign. These "void moon" times have an unlucky reputation, when no activity reaches a proper conclusion.

omg, is that Ron's 2nd bill to be passed?

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/...-the-fed-bill/
    House Passes Ron Paul’s ‘Audit the Fed’ Bill

On Wednesday, the House on a 327-98 vote, passed a bill that would permit the government to review the policy deliberations that are at the heart of the central bank’s mission.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,1784208.story
    House overwhelmingly approves Ron Paul bill to audit the Fed

“Ron Paul is part of a long tradition of challenging the central bank’s right to exist,” said Sylla, pointing to Fed reform efforts following after the Great Depression. “I’m suggesting there is more to the Paul bill than just Congress’ legitimate need to know what the Fed is doing.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...T9W_story.html
    House passes Ron Paul-backed bill giving Congress greater scrutiny over Federal Reserve

“I know when people talk about independence and having this privacy of the central bank, it means they want secrecy, and secrecy is not good,” Paul said.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...VJP_story.html
    Ron Paul’s House record marked by bold strokes, and futility, (Published: December 26, 2011)

The passage of H.R. 2121, in fall 2009, unfolded without drama. It allowed for the sale of a customhouse in Galveston, Tex. The House debate took two minutes, and the vote took eight seconds. The ayes had it.

But something historic was happening. On his 482nd try, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.) had authored a bill that would become law.

Of the 620 measures that Paul has sponsored, just four have made it to a vote on the House floor. Only that one has been signed into law.

During Paul’s years in office, only 4 percent of the more than 69,000 bills filed by House members have become law.

But Paul’s record stands out for its futility. His lifetime success rate: about 0.2 percent.

“This is an indication of Ron’s strength of leadership. He has had the courage to stand alone and to fight for principle, ignoring the pressure to sell out,” Jesse Benton, Paul’s campaign chairman, said in a written statement. Benton said these failures were not proof that Paul, as president, would struggle to get his ideas passed through Congress.

I can see solar arc Kronos(red tape, officials) conjunct Ron Paul's Pluto in the fall of 2009. With that Pluto in his 11th house(groups,friends, congress in mundane astrology) This Pluto(power of creation) is currently being slowly transiting by Vulkanus, adding influence. As a slowly advancing wave, Vulkanus 1st comes within 1 degree of Pluto around the fall of 2009, less than 1/10th a degree at it's closest in the fall of 2011 and is making it's 1st exact conjunction in 2012.(a week ago) signaling a large zone of potential maximum influence(probably months in diameter) This influence won't just disappear in a swan song. Think of a slowly advancing wave, crossing back and forth every year for a few years.

Does Rand Paul also have an 11th house Pluto, like his dad?? His birthtime isn't available to make a horoscope. The best Rodden rating we can do is an "X", a rectification. It's something I've been wondering about; can I just "figure" out his birthtime from nothing. I do like a challenge. A couple futile tries I've done in the months, then I had an idea last week that led me somewhere and I'm looking at a possible chart. I want the answer from the 'back of the book' now. His mom knows, the hospital knows.

I want to know too.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Regarding Aug 6 hearing for contesting motion to dismiss:

A tweet from Richard Gilbert today mentions the importance of the Voting Rights Act to the motion to dismiss decision and probably of the injunction decision in the near future -- it's a nice synchronicity since the signing and enactment of the VRA by LBJ was Aug 6, 1965 -- the 47th birthday.

A quick look at the inception chart for the VRA shows the following favorable transits in this case.

transit Jupiter conjuncting natal North Node in Gemini -- a broadening of meaning applied to the words and terms used ie 'discrimination' and 'right to vote' (one's conscience) -- expansion of application of VRA to delegates

transit Jupiter opposite natal Moon in Sagitarius -- again a broadening of meaning and application to the general public or citizenry and the revision of the law as pertains to this case -- a new precedent or at least a new application not considered before

transit Saturn trine natal Jupiter -- verifies the clarity, soundness and consistency of this new application

transit Sun squares natal Neptune -- occurs Aug 8-9 which triggers a time of decision by the judge -- has historic implications
    Now combine the VRA info with the previous posts that mention the delay of decision due to retrograde Mercury and of favorable transits on Aug 8 when Mercury turns direct -- Saturn square Lot of Fortune, Mars conjunct Rhadamanthus, Justitia sextile Ascendent, Venus ingress into Cancer -- the Zodiacal Releasing chart showing favorable time of action starting after Aug 7 -- the monthly profection info with a new phase beginning Aug 11 which should be time for preparing for injunction argument after motion to dismiss is denied

So far the astrological interpretation has been consistent.

Aug 8 Update

Mercury turning direct, the favorable Sagitarius Aug 11 profection phase (Ascendent), the favorable Zodiacal Release pattern change Aug 17 to Cp-Cp-Aq-Aq, and the Aug 18 date of multiple transits mentioned previously wrt the LM chart are still in play given the latest news.

The latest news from the LFRP thread in grassroots forum indicates that even though the judge did grant the motion to dismiss, he did so without prejudice and Gilbert is okay with this and says he was expecting this, (called it playing 3D chess) and has an amended complaint already prepared to address the judge's requirements. (he called it a 'knock-out punch') He says it will be submitted tomorrow.

Here is why "without prejudice" is so important and why it keeps the case alive for the injunction to be granted before Aug 27.

What is dismissed without prejudice?

In short it means that the case was dismissed inconclusively. There may have been missing evidence or procedural requirements not met, and therefore the case could potentially be brought before the court again by the parties involved.

It is an order issued by a judge actually dismissing the charges that were brought in the case - usually for some legal insufficiency, or lack of evidence, in the case itself. Dismissal WITHOUT Prejudice means that the charges MAY be re-instituted and brought before court again AFTER the legal insufficiency is cured.

It is usually a term used in the context of case being dismissed. The significance of it is that the Plaintiff/Prosecution retains the right to re-file the lawsuit a second time.

A case can be dismissed without prejudice by the judge (such as, if he or she grants a motion to dismiss filed by the defendant--but in such a case, the plaintiff/prosecution usually will be given the right amend the complaint (restate the allegations of the lawsuit), or it can be voluntarily dismissed altogether by the plaintiff/prosecutor. In many jurisdictions, a second voluntary dismissal by a plaintiff will preclude any subsequent refiling of the cause of action, but that is governed by local law.
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 08-08-2012 at 09:53 AM.

I've set the orbs to 1/60th of a degree. Conjunctions only. This is afternoon, Aug 30 2012. The 1 pixel dots show they are in orb.
    transit Mercury conjunct Sun
    transit Sun conjunct Mercury
    This is the guy "they" aren't gonna let talk? Better question is why are they pretending they aren't gonna let him talk. That there are too many other important republicans that need the time. Isn't Paul one of the top 100 most influential people of the year. I'm sensing some inconsistencies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

transits(precession corrected)
    ______ neptune,saturn/pluto
    aug 12- 1pi09 , 0sa01
    aug 15- 1pi04 , 0sa07
    aug 18- 0pi59 , 0sa12
    aug 21- 0pi54 , 0sa19
    aug 24- 0pi49 , 0sa25
    aug 27- 0pi44 , 0sa32
    aug 30- 0pi39 , 0sa39

Romney Ascendant = 1ge07
    So curious infrequent alignment for aug 30
    transit(Saturn/Pluto=Neptune) = Romney Ascendant

neptune=saturn/pluto from few reference books:

Combination of Stellar Influences
    falsehoods, lies, frauds, the desire to harm others secretly, immorality, instability. -Danger through water, poison, or gas. -Shattered nerves.

Rules for Planetary Pictures
    A slow development comes to a standstill. One cannot see any change in a chronically slow development. A divorce extending over a long time.

Parkers
    The tendency to cheat and defraud.
    The person is at risk of falling into deception and undesirable habits.

Solar Arcs
    Being doubted, not being seen for who one is; unstable life situation because of the inexplicable, because of fear.

This thread about a Romney arrest at the convention made me take a closer look at his chart for Aug 27 at around 12 noon.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-At-Convention

IMHO the transits and progressions made to Romney's personal chart do suggest a 'perfect storm' scenario for any of the 3 days of the convention but specifically for Aug 27 when transit Moon goes opposite transit Venus at around 8pm. (also makes T-square to transit Rhadamanthus)

Hey, if the injunction to unbind takes place then all hell breaks loose for Romney and that's what I see taking place with his chart.

so where's the chart for Paul on his b-day?

this from Romney's chart. Since the transit Sun will highlight Mars by being in transit opposite Mars around say the evening of Aug 29th.

Romney: t.Chiron=t.Sun=r.Mars

http://astrolibrary.org/transits/chi...unct-mars.html
    Transiting Chiron Conjunct Mars
    (TRANSIT TO NATAL.)
    This can be a painful time during which you are forced to reassess your pursuits in life either as a result of emotional upheaval, or through physical limitations. This is not a time for taking risks as you are accident prone or vulnerable to illness. You would do better to use this time to reassess your ambitions in the light of your true purpose. In other words contemplate your true talents and gifts and how they can best be expressed. This way there will be much healing and by the end of the transit you will find that you are on a path more suited to your life purpose.

some thoughts:
    the transit Sun will be at the midpoint of transit Mars/Kronos around the 27-28th. Mars/Kronos is police.

relocated at Tampa, Romneys solar return can be directed* to have the Ascendant meet the Saturn/Vulkanus (captivity)
    *about 1 1/4degrees/day(+00:04:53.8/day), so the solar return midheaven directs to meet the next birthday's solar return's midheaven. This works out to 170.2 days after his solar return, or about Aug 28 morning.

gives a possible timeline to this theory, better go read this thread you mentioned...

any charts about the New Louisiana Purchase / Compromise?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this morning transit Sun conjuncts Rand's Uranus. (~10am EDT)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailypaul.com/251540/ron-...floor-at-145pm
    Ron Paul is expected to join his delegates on the floor of the convention at 1:45pm
    ~
    transit Midheaven conjunct Ron Paul Ascendant(1:43pm)
    Tampa(27n56 33, 82w27 06)
    Last edited by Ariondys; 08-28-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariondys View Post
    this morning transit Sun conjuncts Rand's Uranus. (~10am EDT)
    Ouch! Better send him a whole lot of aloe vera...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

IMHO the transits and progressions made to Romney's personal chart do suggest a 'perfect storm' scenario for any of the 3 days of the convention but specifically for Aug 27 when transit Moon goes opposite transit Venus at around 8pm. (also makes T-square to transit Rhadamanthus)

Hey, if the injunction to unbind takes place then all hell breaks loose for Romney and that's what I see taking place with his chart.
    No injunction of course -- seemed liked some self-undoing and self-sabotaging behavior on Gilbert's part when his 2nd amended complaint was no better then the initial complaint. (as far as I can tell from having read them recently).

A poster who attended the hearing on Aug 6 and who tried to help states this:
    Incidentally, yesterday I made a comment on that video that I would prefer if Gilbert dropped the appellate case since he totally screwed up the lower court case. The comment was deleted. I was in the court room and the judge was initially clearly on our side and told Gilbert with no uncertain terms how to refile, that is with FACTS.

Gilbert ignored the judge and all of us that tried to give him the facts, including an attorney he knows well.

I also suspect that the 120 affidavits he received from the plaintiffs (including mine) were NOT included in his submittal to the court. I worked a lot on mine, got it notarized and sent it to him Fed Ex as well as a scanned PDF e-mail to make absolutely sure he got it and would not have to print it. It think he never read it and just trashed it.

I also gave him another copy in court, in case he needed to refer to it. He seemed like he knew nothing about it.

Because of his big ego, he ignored everybody and now we have high risk of losing the appellate case, which will be precedent setting.

I've clearly had it with that guy.
    BTW, Gilbert's birthdate is 5/31/1951 and grew up in Brooklyn -- no idea if born there.

The Team Liberty chart with afflicted Pisces Moon (square Gemini Sun -- and Gilbert is also Gemini Sun in his own chart) was indicative of self-undoing behavior and it proved to be more dominant over the positive patterns. It's too bad, there was so much potential for a good outcome.

I make no excuses for a wrong prediction but human affairs are archetypal and not directly deterministic and there are always free will-based probability/possibility factors involved with the predictive techniques used and, of course, the bias and skill of the one doing the interpretation. I am on the level of being naturally biased and an unskilled student of predictive astrology techniques -- esp these Hellenistic techniques.

As far as Aug 27, a thread is up about a Romney/Ben Swann interview which supposedly exposed some things and, as Ariondys indicates, there are some timely patterns for RP's surprise appearance at the RNC at 1:43 pm today.

So, in Romney's chart some hell can still break loose and the 'transformational catalyst' pattern of the Uranus/Pluto square, which is intensifying towards another exact square on Sept 18, is a factor.

There's more to the story but that's part of it.

Update:

Part of the Ben Swann interview published Aug 27 that is construed incriminating to Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llg-a8FamJg

RP appeared on the floor of the RNC at approx 1:34 pm according to the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwgz2...layer_embedded
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 08-28-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Meh. Nevermind. Post was irrelevant to the thread.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-29-2012 at 10:15 PM.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/04/ro...-gary-johnson/
    After losing his bid for the Republican nomination in 2008, Paul initially issued an open endorsement of third party candidates, but as the election approached he endorsed Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin. In 1988 Paul was the Libertarian Party’s presidential candidate.

On Tuesday evening Paul will appear on Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show,” where he will likely be pressed on the November election.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...uesday%92s-Ton

http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/09/ron-p...ed-aug-2-2012/

transit Pallas-Uranus conjoin(tonight) on RP's solar arc Node opposite natal Sun/Jupiter midpoint

transit Saturn square Paul's Pluto today. (exact about 1/2 hour ago)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1880172.html
    At least three Republican electors say they may not support their party's presidential ticket when the Electoral College meets in December to formally elect the next president, escalating tensions within the GOP and adding a fresh layer of intrigue to the final weeks of the White House race.

The electors – all supporters of former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul – told The Associated Press they are exploring options should Mitt Romney win their states. They expressed frustration at how Republican leaders have worked to suppress Paul's conservative movement and his legion of loyal supporters.

"They've never given Ron Paul a fair shot, and I'm disgusted with that. I'd like to show them how disgusted I am," said Melinda Wadsley, an Iowa mother of three who was selected as a Republican elector earlier this year. She said Paul is the better choice and noted that the Electoral College was founded with the idea that electors wouldn't just mimic the popular vote.

The defection of multiple electors would be unprecedented in the last 116 years of U.S. politics. It also would raise the remote possibility that the country could even end up with a president and vice president from different parties.

If Romney prevailed in an extremely close presidential election, for example, defections could deprive him of the Electoral College majority needed to secure the presidency. That would throw the presidential election to the U.S. House for the first time in nearly two centuries. The Senate would elect the vice president if neither running mate got a majority of the electoral votes. If Republicans retained control of the House, and with the each state delegation getting a single vote, Romney probably would prevail. But if the Senate remained in Democratic hands, Vice President Joe Biden would be the favorite.

Because so-called faithless electors are rare, the position of elector is largely viewed as symbolic. Each party chooses people to serve as electors in the 50 states, and electors from the winning party convene in each state capital in December to officially select the president and vice president.

As Paul supporters fought for more prestigious delegate slots during state-level conventions this year, they also quietly accrued electors – some in Democratic states likely to be won by President Barack Obama, but also in a handful in states that Romney could take.

In Nevada, for example, Paul's forces seized control of the state convention and won a majority of delegates. They also placed four Paul supporters among the state's six electors.

The electors said they have had no organized discussion over how to cast their electoral votes and there have been no efforts by the campaigns to get them to vote for either Paul or Romney.

Nevada's electors are approaching their duties in different ways.

Jesse Law, an elector and Paul supporter, said he may have qualms with Romney but has always intended to cast his electoral vote for the party nominee.

"I just want to beat Obama," Law said.

But Ken Eastman may not cast his Nevada electoral vote for Romney, if the former Massachusetts governor wins the state. Eastman said he wants to explore options with Republican leaders in Clark County, a group now dominated by Paul supporters.

"I'm undecided at this point," Eastman said, adding that he's "pretty disgusted" with the national Republican Party and how it has worked to suppress Paul's grassroots movement. He said the GOP has not been open to an influx of people with different ideas.

In Texas, elector Billie Zimmerman said she sees Paul as the only candidate able to save the country. She considers Romney and running mate Paul Ryan to be just another couple of Republicans who will disappoint her, and she called the GOP convention a "shocking display of deception and treachery and cheating."

Zimmerman said she hasn't decided how she'll cast her electoral vote.

Along with the three electors looking at alternatives, Nevada GOP elector Ken Searles said he may vote for Paul as a protest, so long as his vote wouldn't change the outcome of the election. Another elector, Kathleen Miller in Alaska, said she is planning to vote for Romney but left open the possibility of a Paul vote if the outcome of the election was certain and Republican leaders continued what she called "shenanigans."

About half the states, including Nevada, have laws requiring electors to follow the popular vote. Nevada's statute carries no punishment, and it's unclear how it would be enforced. Election officials said they may turn to the courts to enforce the law if an elector strayed.

Tensions between the Republican Party and Paul supporters have been escalating for much of the year. At the Republican National Convention last month, Paul supporters booed as the party adopted new rules to make it more difficult for similar insurgent campaigns to gain traction in the future.

Paul has not endorsed Romney. His did not respond to requests for comment on the possible defection of GOP electors.

The Romney campaign sidestepped questions about the electors, with political director Rich Beeson saying Republicans "are united to defeat President Obama to get our economy back on track and Americans working again."

Often chosen during the convention process, electors are designated by each party to cast votes if their presidential candidate wins the state. A presidential candidate needs 270 of the 538 electoral votes to win.

The last time the House determined the presidential outcome was in 1825, when it selected John Quincy Adams after none of the four candidates won a majority of the electoral votes.

There have been a handful of faithless electors in recent years. In 2004, one Minnesota elector voted for John Edwards for president instead of his top-of-the-ticket running mate John Kerry. Many observers assumed that was simply a mistake. The Minnesota vote was done secretly, and no one ever claimed responsibility.

A District of Columbia elector abstained in 2000 to protest the lack of congressional representation for the district.

The last time multiple electors defected was in 1896, when William Jennings Bryan was the presidential candidate of both the Democratic Party and the People's Party, with both parties choosing different vice presidential picks. Twenty-seven electors in that race chose the People's Party ticket, even though it didn't win the popular vote.

Astrology
    Gary Johnson rectified

In case you would like to know who he is. Astrology is a kind of extra sense for knowing who someone is. A sense I would prefer not to be without.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnTN00lAp9M
    http://www.youtube.com/user/govgaryj...ure=relchannel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson#Personal_life
    Johnson was married to Dee Johnson née Simms (1952–2006) from 1977 to 2005.[92] As First Lady, she engaged in campaigns against smoking and breast cancer,[93] and oversaw the enlargement of the Governor's Mansion. He initiated a separation in May 2005, and announced they were getting divorced four months later.[94] Dee Johnson died unexpectedly on December 22, 2006, at the age of 54.[95] It was established in February 2007 that her death was caused by hypertensive heart disease.[96] Syndicated columnist John Dendahl expressed shock upon her death, as she had been "very vivacious" only two weeks previously. After her death, Johnson said, "People couldn't have gotten a better number one volunteer, because that's what she was. Whatever [the issue] was, she had a caring approach."[95] Johnson and his late wife have two grown children:[92] a daughter, Seah (born 1979), and a son, Erik (born 1982).[97]
    Johnson is now engaged to Santa Fe real estate agent Kate Prusack, whom he began dating in 2008 after meeting on a bike ride. Johnson proposed in 2009 on the chair lift at Taos Ski Valley Resort in New Mexico.[98] He lives with Prusack in Taos, New Mexico,[99][100] in a home that he built himself.[53] Johnson is an avid triathlete who bikes extensively and abstains from all recreational drug use, caffeine, alcohol, and some sugar products. During his term in office, he competed in several triathlons, marathons and bike races. He competed three times (1993, 1997, 1999) as celebrity invitee at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii, registering his best time for the 2.4-mile (3.9 km) swim, 112-mile (180 km) bike ride, and 26.2-mile (42.2 km) marathon run in 1999 with 10 hours, 39 minutes and 16 seconds.[101][102] He once ran 100 miles (160 km) in 30 consecutive hours in the Rocky Mountains.[16] On May 30, 2003, he reached the summit of Mount Everest[11] "despite toes blackened with frostbite."[25] He has also climbed three more of the Seven Summits: Mount Elbrus, Mount McKinley, and Mount Kilimanjaro—the tallest peaks in Europe, North America, and Africa respectively. He ran in the 25-mile Bataan Memorial Death March in New Mexico, in which participants run in the desert in combat boots while wearing 35-pound packs.[103] On October 12, 2005, Johnson was involved in a near fatal paragliding accident when his wing got caught in a tree and he fell approximately 50 feet to the ground. Johnson suffered multiple bone fractures, including a burst fracture to his T12 vertebrae, a broken rib, and a broken knee.[104] He used medicinal marijuana for pain control from 2005 to 2008.[105]
    Jan 1, 1953 time unknown
    rectified as 7:10am CST
    Minot, North Dakota -- 48°13′59″N 101°17′32″W

co-rising with Al'tair - bold and independent, brave, daredevil energy, loves a challenge
    co-culminating with Diadem - working for the benefit of a group, symbol of a crown not seeking recognition/fame, devoted to a cause

1977solarreturn: Cupido(2sc26) Rising(2sc21)
    Johnson married 1977

transit Pluto conjunct MC
    1979 became a Dad
    Johnson and his late wife have two grown children:[92] a daughter, Seah (born 1979), and a son, Erik (born 1982).[97]

2003solarreturn: Kronos/Admetos(10ge24) = MC(11sg06)
    On May 30, 2003, he reached the summit of Mount Everest

solararc Saturn(19sg25) conjunct Ascendant(19sg34)
    He initiated a separation in May 2005, and announced they were getting divorced four months later.

2005solarreturn: Mars(4sg28)=Uranus(3pi55)=MC(4ge37)
    transitSun(19li33)=solar return configuration
    solararcSun(4pi25)=solar return configuration
    solararcPluto(16li30) = radixMars(1pi16)/Uranus(16ca44)
    On October 12, 2005, Johnson was involved in a near fatal paragliding accident when his wing got caught in a tree and he fell approximately 50 feet to the ground.

solararcMars(26ar03) = radixMoon(25ca54)/Saturn(26li16)
    wife died on December 22, 2006

1995solarreturn: (AR/KR)(27ge07)=MC(26sg22)
    Johnson served as the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003
    Last edited by Ariondys; 09-19-2012 at 02:40 AM.

It's a pleasure to encounter some serious astrologers in the libertarian community. I have a theory that it is possible to ascertain libertarianism, and lesser political ideologies, on an astrological natal chart by examining the placement of Pallas (after all, RP, Lew Rockwell, G Edward Griffin, Etienne de la Boetie, and Frederic Bastiat all have Sun conjunct Pallas). Pallas, in my research, displays a pretty much total correlation with the non-aggression axiom when interpreted carefully.

My web site supports my theory with approximately 400 examples of famous persons from across the political spectrum, under the search term "Political Ideology in Astrology".

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up Been following this thread

For a long time. I totally agree with last commenter. Glad to have on here.

rss
    itunes
    A Girls Guide to Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by mudra View Post
    It's a pleasure to encounter some serious astrologers in the libertarian community. I have a theory that it is possible to ascertain libertarianism, and lesser political ideologies, on an astrological natal chart by examining the placement of Pallas (after all, RP, Lew Rockwell, G Edward Griffin, Etienne de la Boetie, and Frederic Bastiat all have Sun conjunct Pallas). Pallas, in my research, displays a pretty much total correlation with the non-aggression axiom when interpreted carefully.

My web site supports my theory with approximately 400 examples of famous persons from across the political spectrum, under the search term "Political Ideology in Astrology".
    There's a link to your web site about 15 messages back, I had a good look at it. I actually began this project with my progressed Sun conjunct Pallas.

So Romney picked a VP since I visited. I can see they have the same unpleasant political label: right wing authoritarian. And are thus actually different from the left wing authoritarian: a category shared by both Biden and Obama.

And Gary Johnson rated Libertarian. Johnson's VP pick, Judge Jim Gray is not listed. A project for you to figure out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_P._Gray -- (born February 14, 1945)

oh, and I think I wanted to offer the suggestion to include parallels in your research because I'm not going to get graded as a libertarian without connecting my Sun to Pallas via parallels(Sun parallel Uranus and contraparallel Pallas). I have some recollection of this, but I can't be sure if I actually did or not.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast