Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Astrology: Charting the Rise of Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's an image of the chart. Though small, you can still see the formation of a rectangle in Ron's chart. This is known as an "aspect", and this particular one is known as a Mystic Rectangle. There is a small triangle at the bottom of this chart, but since we are unsure of the moon's exact position due to unverified time of birth, and it involves the moon, we can't focus on it too much because it may not exist in reality.

But the Mystic Rectangle aspect is most definitely there, so that is a significant aspect in his chart. This is where Ron, using the energies of the planets involved, tries to balance different important interests or duties that are opposite in nature and carry them all at the same time.

Saturn here in opposition to his Mercury illustrates a difficulty or tension in communicating effectively.

But Ron can use the energy of his dignified (perfectly working) Mercury in Virgo easily when it comes to uncovering the underlying truth of a matter.

This is shown by his Jupiter and Mars in Scorpio which are in easy (trine) aspect to both Mercury and Saturn.

By taking this easy route, emphasizing discovered truth, he can deliver the bad news. He has to temper his message with "this is all the truth, though you may not like it", and this could account for the way he sometimes gets off on tangents when trying to answer a question. He has to tell the background of the story before you will be able accept his answer.

A couple of other things that stand out are the aspects between Mars and Neptune, which shows his natural charisma, and the generational placement of Pluto in the sign of Cancer.

Men from the Pluto in Cancer generation found their base of power in taking care of their families and home. This desire fuels their activities as this is their real goal.

SisCyn,

Hi and welcome! Your last post has some good points and with much that I agree. I've been using the 7:45 am rectified natal chart and the election chart of his presidential anmouncement which I find intriguing and am testing out for accuracy. In this chart transit VENUS trine Ascendent this past Thursday/Friday which indicated the emerging out of nowhere (seemingly) of the Santa Rita Super Pac posted in the grassroots forums -- VENUS will cross MC tomorrow Monday so lets see how favorable the financial, media and social support is in the next couple days.

Btw, I was over at astro.com for awhile but decided to get away from the 'negativity' that seems to take over there -- at least in my experience.

In both the natal (7:45 am) and election chart (13 May 2011 7:07 am Manchester, NH), the SUN is positioned in the 12th house. In the election chart the SUN in Taurus as steadfast, calm, practical leader of the campaign.

You mentioned the 'rock star' quality or archetype for Ron Paul. Here's some of my ideas regarding that.

a rock star in which many rock stars/actors have 12th house SUN placement of collective appeal and a radiance and intuitive ability to tap into the collective consciousness -- the needs of the country in RP's case -- and which shows from 2008 Revolution supporters and now the exponential 2012 movement of new people -- the 11th house (of election chart) 5 planet stellium of URANUS, JUPITER, MERCURY, VENUS, MARS -- first 4 planets in ARIES and MARS/VENUS in mutual reception -- very powerful and relates accurately with the active military/veteran and youth movement and networking power of the people and internet.

a seer and prophet and healer who predicted economic bubbles, foreign war blowback, etc -- wants to heal and restore America -- restore is consistent with his Virgo planet functions -- Juan Williams (FOX) said "this is the age of Ron Paul and the country is finally catching up to him"

a martyr/victim or outsider constantly smeared, laughed at and intentionally attacked and called "crazy", "not in touch with reality" "racist" etc which supporters defend with passion -- not unlike defending a saintly person ie Gandhi or MLK which a 12th House SUN of a spiritually evolved soul would be. He is a very grounded, pragmatic intellectual and humble (Virgo Ascendent along with 1st house Virgo planets) person with a messianic purpose -- "I preach the gospel of Liberty" -- he said in one debate and "I am lucky to be a part of this revolution".

SisCyn, look forward to more collaboration and tomorrow I'll try to go into more detail about transits and progressions that I see in the election chart. Ariondys has offered much regarding the natal.

And Rev9 thanks for your feedback and thanks for the info about the outside server. There's a website called 'imageshack' that I'll check into.
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 01-08-2012 at 08:55 PM.

http://politicalastrologyblog.com/20...for-president/
    Ron Paul started the sentence “I am, today, at this moment, I am officially announcing that I am a candidate for President in the Republican primary” at 7:06:39 am and finished at 7:06:44 am. As for the location, we are slightly in a quandary because Ron Paul gave his announcement via a live feed from Manchester, New Hampshire. I think it makes most sense to count where the action was being initiated from, even if it was being broadcast from New York. There may be a second or two delay, still, I would consider the official time for Ron Paul’s presidential announcement as May 13, 2011, 7:06:44 am, Manchester, New Hampshire.

This campaign entity has:
    Node/Jupiter midpoint sitting on the Midheaven, actually forming an aspect pattern with it so it's very easy to detect. This is general popularity; to be well liked. Zeus/Kronos with Midheaven; the will to see it through; great strategist. Ascendant/Appolon midpoint with Midheaven; to be a known personality in the near environment.

This campaign's Midheaven planetary midpoint tree attaches to Paul's chart on a 90 degree at the Midheaven/Kronos midpoint; to direct and accomplish something. And Cupido/Zeus; foundation of a society.
    Last edited by Ariondys; 01-09-2012 at 02:45 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    someone else has spotted that Mar 13 transitting grand trine
    http://www.astroecon.com/mtnebo12-30-2011.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ariondys View Post
    someone else has spotted that Mar 13 transitting grand trine
    http://www.astroecon.com/mtnebo12-30-2011.htm
    This is what the webbots linguistic analysis guy says about the same time period..

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/cresting.html
    Complexity Shock: Cresting with the Wave

The shift into release language in March is unlike our previously discerned 'tipping point' of 9/11/2001. In that instance the data forecast a planetary change that would alter life thereafter, but there were no signs of any discontinuity. In the forecast of the 9/11/2001 incident there were accretion patterns that put us (planetary humanity) back into building tension language a mere 3 days after the [entrenched elite] had staged their attack on the [populace] of earth. In the case of the March 2012 shift into release language, there is not a 'return' to building tension language. From the accretion patterns, it does not look as though 'business as usual' persists past March 10th.

Within the Matterium, all is directed toward the production of ever increasing complexity. This conclusion can be logically derived from the understanding of the nature of the pulse/pause that is the core of the continual creation model. It started as one pulse racing across a self-defined, self-enclosing 'space', to bounce off it's self-created walls and return to collide with itself repetitiously, endlessly creating ever more complex patterns of collisions. Each pause wipes it all out that it may be recreated again so fast that you miss that part of reality entirely. With each recreation at the rate of 22 trillion times a second, the level of complexity compounds itself yet again. This is the nature of matterium, and thus provides, as Bucky would have it, 'the general case extractum' from which we form the 'knowledge' that 'universe (and all who sail in her) is striving for greater and greater complexity'. Here on earth (as Terrance McKenna sus'd out, 'humans are the pinnacle of the complexification process that is universe'.

We, those voyagers in the matterium, will soon reach a point where the universe propelled complexification becomes 'observable'. Note this word. Likely we will also have [visibility] of this within the msm (lying mainstream $#@!tards pretending to be journalists – Matt Taibi and his ilk excepted, with respect), but the aware observer will be swimming in the shockwave of the ever new now long before the msm can muster the coherent thoughts necessary to describe the contexts of the emerging reality around them.

It is our understanding that the 'complexification wave' will be observable in March of 2012 as we top the building tension language. Now, noting how universe manifests, it continually produces surprise. In fact, the expression of the complex of emotions that is 'surprise' is likely a very good indicator that the human has just encountered 'new complexity'. Having observed the 'surprise factor' component to how universe chooses to manifest, it is unlikely that we can, in any meaningful way, imagine the experience of cresting with the complexification wave.

As surfers or sailors we may think we have a 'body clue' to what is coming , but that is likely ego led presumption as this is neither wind nor water which are bound, but rather it is the underlying complexification of universe that starts a never ending crest. Once we are in the froth of it, we will all 'know', and all prior to that is observation, speculation or deduction. Or mis-direction...yes, 'they' will still be trying their $#@! right up to the crest.

What is palpable is that we (terrestrial humanity) are close to this upcoming experience.

You feel it now.

You have felt it coming for some time.

It, that feeling crawling up your shadow, is the shockwave of the future as complexification collides with itself to produce the manifestation of the infinity wave.

Raven says -
    Overcoming.
    A moment of pain.
    A lifetime of pride.
    Row Hard."

rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

The campaign chart is a good name for the 'election chart' so as not confuse new people visiting the thread.

There were enough 'significant transits' made to this chart at the money bomb events to warrant credibility.

Money bomb dates for reference: all in 2011 -- May 5th (pre-announcement), June 6, July 19, Aug 20 (birthday bomb!), Sept 17, Oct 19, and finally Dec16-19 (4 million dollar bomb)

Ron Paul was swarmed by the media this morning 1/9 as transit VENUS crossed into the Midheaven. Again the Santa Rita Super Pac emerged recently and the campaign staff may have had advanced notice while VENUS transited VESTA/PALLAS which are in close conjunction at 14* Aquarius in 9th House. I like the blend of these two asteroid goddesses combining VESTA's association with esoteric (hidden) orders providing protection and support and PALLAS's political activism.

This asteroid combination is in trine aspect to SATURN retrograde which staves off and/or redirects/repolarizes the 'old world order' effect of SATURN's establishment roots that oppose this campaign ie corporate media, MIC, GOP, etc.

For tomorrow Jan 10 -- primary day - some significant transits are:

SUN trine SUN (apply 2.5*)
    MERCURY squares URANUS (partile)
    VENUS sextile JUPITER (partile)
    MARS square NODES/AC-DC
    JUPITER conjunct MARS (apply under 1*)

Prediction time! Mitt 33% Rockstar 30% Huntsman 15% Gingrich 13% Santorum 7% Perry 2%

Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 01-09-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Also in the campaign chart for jan 10
    The mars trines sun and stations so it's in orb for the rest of january(ego boost)
    and jupiter sextiles neptune exact in the evening(opportunity to expand (ruler 11th) the organization)

In his own chart
    Pluto continues to trine Ascendant.
    and a slowly moving Jupiter/Pluto midpoint a 1/4 degree up from a week ago, square the Midheaven.

another success.
    Last edited by Ariondys; 01-10-2012 at 03:17 AM.

The vote prediction is purely for the fun of predicting -- the archetypal/astrological events today (and near future) are clear as to success at some level keeping in mind that one aspect of the Iowa Caucus success may manifest as winning a majority of the 28 delegates as soon as Santorum drops out and Romney's support falls at the Republican Convention. (If you take a look you will notice that Romney's campaign chart is relatively unstable and weak and fraught with challenging aspects.)

Regarding the RP campaign chart:

Yes, longterm MARS trine SUN and JUPITER sextile NEPTUNE today -- and I'm tracking one midpoint transit pair -- MERCURY/URANUS given their ASC/MC rulership.

This past Friday (1/6) this midpoint conjoined VESTA and PALLAS at 14* Aquarius -- again the Santa Rita Super PAC emergence is one manifestation of this.
    Today this pair is 17* Aquarius and will cross the Midheaven Jan 18-19 -- debates are on Jan 16 and Jan 19 in South Carolina where this new super PAC is spending money on TV ads during the debates and on up to the 1/21 primary.

I see that you prefer Placidus. Since I use Porphyry it will be interesting to see how transits and progressions affect the different cusp positions. Some close conjunctions to Porphyry cusps occurred while checking the money bomb dates but possibly the same could seen with Placidus -- the subjective acausal (and holographic) dimension at work.

There may be a possible huge unprecedented military support (active duty and veterans) event on 2/20 -- President's day -- for Dr. Paul. That day transiting URANUS at 2*40' close to Porphyry 11th cusp of 2*43' -- also SUN and tr NEPTUNE conjunct NEPTUNE while tr MOON sweeps through 9th and 10th houses. There's also talk of smaller versions of this during the week leading up at various Dr Paul events in South Carolina. (check the thread by Adam Kokesh in grassroots central)

One cautionary note -- there may be a "Huntsman surge' today, much like what happened with Santorum. His natal chart looks very strong today as well and it might be the Iowa fiasco played out in NH. But his MARS/ARIES drive may have caused him to do something less than ethical if you have been following the speculation regarding a controversial youtube incident.

(birth time from political astrology site -- 11:58 am on March 26th, 1960 in Redwood City, California)
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 01-10-2012 at 11:00 AM.

seriously this thing logs me out too fast. that could be annoying.

actually I like Koch houses as a general preference. There's nothing but opinions in astrology literature as to house systems. What do you do thou? God never gave us any answers from the back of the book to double check anything and intermediate house cusps move right along with any rectifications. Ultimately it's 3 dimensional and not every planet is hugging the ecliptic, but I haven't seen anyone write about this. I've seen the Sun transit my Koch houses sometimes, and I'm sure some other planets too.

The Primary is underway as though it's just getting started at the moment. I made a chart for Huntsman whom I hadn't taken seriously enough to even discover his birthday.
    Progressed Mars conjunct Sun
    Transit Uranus conjunct Sun
    I suppose this is like Huntsman's week for being on a "search for the stars" reality show. Lots of excitement.
    Transit Saturn conjunct's his (tropical)Solar Return Ascendant(tropical). I'll assume he drops out after today.

Mitt has a Transit Mars opposite Sun exact around the time the counting in nearing done. Some reason to be angry?
    Last edited by Ariondys; 01-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.

I usually use Placidus. Have tried to my hand at a few horary questions...Regiomontanus. But I rather like Equal houses, best when I think to change the settings!

Astrology 101 for newbies - KEY WORDS

Ron's sun: LEO - key words: I WILL

Ron's moon: TAURUS - key words: I POSSESS

Ron's prominent Virgo Stellium (Mercury, Neptune, Retrograde Venus) - key words: I ANALYZE

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RX Venus in Virgo. House placement could be very important here. Transit Mars conjunct today setting off all other planets involved in Mystic Rectangle. Simple.

Umm..., yah, whatever this all means. Tell me. Laymen terms.

The planet Mars as it is traveling right now, has exactly reached the place where Venus was sitting on the day Ron was born.

Mars is raw energy, militaristic, and firey.

While it is traversing this place where Venus sat, it is forming a favorable geometric relationship to the other planets that make up the Mystic Rectangle in Ron's birth chart.

It is an indicator, rather than a cause. And the indication is a burst energy to what all those planets symbolize. Mars the soldier scored a victory tonight!

actually I like Koch houses as a general preference. There's nothing but opinions in astrology literature as to house systems. What do you do thou? God never gave us any answers from the back of the book to double check anything and intermediate house cusps move right along with any rectifications. Ultimately it's 3 dimensional and not every planet is hugging the ecliptic, but I haven't seen anyone write about this. I've seen the Sun transit my Koch houses sometimes, and I'm sure some other planets too.
    I've been mulling over this recently and here are some thoughts:

I suppose that a 3D zodiacal energy web of any planet/sun system can be viewed from many perspectives but the natural complementary pair of perpendicular (longitude) and parallel (declination) projection provides the best 2D maps to define a particular zodiac. Perpendicular needs a distant nonlocal (universal) point of projection while the parallel can be made from a local (personal) planet-based point of projection.

I'm beginning to think that the Porphyry system models the (universal) perpendicular projection and the Campanus system models the (local) parallel projection and both are simple and elegant math-wise.

Our universal spherical/circular zodiac field uses trisection between equinox and solstice (trisect 90* quadrant) so why not trisect the AC-MC quadrant which is a localized model of our zodiac? The houses do not display exact 30* sector symmetry but do display their own unique symmetry per nativity. Although rarely a perfect 90* quadrant of ecliptic there are still oppositions, trines and sextiles that define the house cusp relationships. There just are not as many as sign cusps of a perfect circular zodiac. Porphyry, the person, was a Platonist and this system has platonic character.

I see the Campanus system as a model of how the zodiac field is shaped by the earth's elliptic orbit wherein the solstices are about 18* off alignment to the perihelion and aphelion and creates different arc lengths when sweeping 30* sectors. The Campanus house measure can be done locally at the nativity and I can imagine 3000 years ago an astrologer -- at the ready -- aligning a protractor and viewing in parallel projection to the diurnal arc of the ecliptic to measure the arc lengths of each 30* sector as a birth occurs.

I've read that Campanus has wide appeal for psychological chart delineation (Rudyhar) while Porphyry has electional chart appeal -- personal and universal? Even if this is not always the case the RP campaign chart with Porphyry cusps has been working for me to where I further subdivide each house into 12 subhouses to determine the "house phase" of that particular house. Basically the duad sign approach to houses except that its always in order 1-12.

This will be an ongoing experiment for further testing of dates, events and meaning.

The 14 Jan moneybomb announced this week has tr SUN trine both SUN and MOON while entering the #8 house phase within the 8th house -- a double 8th house effect. Of course many other chart factors involved this weekend ie tr JUPITER in Taurus closing in on MARS (both in the #9 phase of 11th house), tr VENUS in #2 phase of 10th that day until crossing 0 Pis 21 into #3 and closing in on NEPTUNE.

The tr URANUS is in #12 phase of the 10th house which, as one particular theme, indicates the spiritual and karmic dimension of the movement of military personnel who are planning these rallies for Dr Paul in SC and on President's Day in Wash DC. The dissolution and breaking down of the old military structure based on moral and spiritual principles. Then the crossing of the 11th cusp that day or the next -- a very dramatic shockwave affect of this unprecedented rally.

The tr URANUS in this #12 phase is also indicating the effect of the campaign -- the supporters and Dr Paul are 'dangerous' to the status quo in his epic NH speech Tuesday evening -- and there's some Uranian collective global interest -- where I read that even orthodox Jews came up to Dr Paul at a town hall gathering last Sunday agreeing with his views towards Israel and religious freedom.
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 01-13-2012 at 12:10 PM.

That Mercury - Venus (debilitated and retrograde in Virgo) - Neptune conjunction has me a little concerned. Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by SisCyn View Post
    That Mercury - Venus (debilitated and retrograde in Virgo) - Neptune conjunction has me a little concerned. Know what I mean?
    No. This ain't exactly an astrology forum.

Rev9

What's Ron's ascendant? Was his birth time recorded?

Quote Originally Posted by 1stAmendguy View Post
    What's Ron's ascendant? Was his birth time recorded?
    They have tried to nail it by using events and locations in his life. IIRC it is 7:35am as the probable time..

Rev9

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Re: retrograde neptune

http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology14.asp
    One striking example pointed out by McCormick was the relation between Retrograde Neptune and World War II Generals. Neptune was retrograde forty-four percent of the time in the studied interval. Consequently, one would have expected about forty-four percent of the Generals to have a Retrograde Neptune, but ninety-two percent was found! (General MacArthur was an exception.) In the opposite direction, only nineteen percent of United States Presidents had a Retrograde Neptune. What is there in a Retrograde Neptune that encourages the development of Generals, but restricts the development of Presidents? Is it because a Retrograde Neptune impedes the talent for lying and pretending? Troops must trust their leader. The public expects politicians to skirt the truth when necessary. And successful politicians do.

I am not too worried about a person having retrograde planets. It happens.

http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology15.asp
    The next most common occurrence (7.7%) is the pattern of no retrograde planets. I have found that people with no retrograde planets are unique in their perseverance to attain their goals. McCormick found that "athletes and dancers possess this confirmation in abundance." He also found zero retrograde planets in an unexpectedly high number (36%!) Of the charts of United States Presidents. The road to the Presidency is arduous and perseverance is needed to attain that goal.

Paul has 3 retrograde planets.

I'd like to draw everyone's eye to Aug 30, and Nov 6. The positions of transit Jupiter in each chart is almost identical, a slight adjustment in the actual date/time used will make them identical of course. This transit Jupiter is square Paul's Neptune.

And the other big challenge, in the weeks after Aug 30: transit Saturn square Pluto

Squares are a challenging aspect. Not everything will be easy and wonderful, as should be expected.
    This is the stuff that worries me. I'm fairly convinced Ron Paul is what he appears to be, unlike the other candidates, so it would worry me that anything should disrupt his path to Jan 20.

I suppose this is like Huntsman's week for being on a "search for the stars" reality show. Lots of excitement.
    Transit Saturn conjunct's his (tropical)Solar Return Ascendant(tropical). I'll assume he drops out after today.
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...t-of-gop-race/
    score 1 for me.

can you summarize it beyond 'the path to nomination is not easy' to the rest of us? that would be fairly obvious.does romney's chart look better than paul's?

Live
    watching the debate here; got Charsleton coordinate for my transit chart: 80:01'00W 32:53'00N
    not a word from Paul for like 10 minutes. Then the transit Ascendant, Ron Paul talking nonstop 8:42-8:45EST conjunct Ron Paul's Mercury
    I had that in my sights for like 20 minutes, thinking, omg let Ron Paul talk already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsylexic View Post
    can you summarize it beyond 'the path to nomination is not easy' to the rest of us? that would be fairly obvious.does romney's chart look better than paul's?
    Yes, and yes.
    It's just my target audience isn't non-astrologers. You can look up references for transits easily. I point out some squaring transits mostly because I've been making it look like this is a cake-walk for Ron.

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/saturn_transit.php
    Saturn square Pluto
    Not an easy time unless you like walking on eggs. Outer events could manage to challenge you at every turn by bringing up very sensitive issues, one after another. You may have to move ever so gently and with patience to avoid explosions and anger.

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/jupiter_transit.php
    Jupiter square Neptune
    Continued success on the career level may point to your abandoning some of your hopes and dreams, your ideals. While success is important, don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Your ideals got you where you are. Try for a good compromise.

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/tr...Saturn18.4.htm
    Saturn Transits in Aspect to Natal Pluto: Pluto rules deep and hidden things. Like a volcano, they can build up pressure, unseen and unsuspected until an explosive burst. Saturn is restriction, but it also tends to bring problems to the surface. When Saturn transits natal Pluto with a stressful aspect (conjunction, square, or opposition) the people you meet are not likely to be of the highest caliber, especially those governed by the house that Pluto is in, or the house that it rules (the house with the sign of Scorpio on the cusp). For instance, if you are born with Pluto in your 3rd House (siblings and neighbors) any long simmering disputes you may have with a sibling or neighbor will tend to come to a head. Make an extra effort to solve the problems without letting things get out of hand. Saturn can be bitter and Pluto explosive. There doesn’t even have to be an old dispute. It could also be that either you or they are just “venting” an internal problem. In any event, the people you attract now may not be underworld characters, but they might as well be. Make an extra effort to avoid power struggles. This transit makes it more likely for them to occur. The harmonious transits (sextile and trine) can be very helpful. Pluto is great power and Saturn is focus and discipline. Schedule extra work. You will be able to accomplish more when this one hits. Actually, if you can keep the stressful aspects from exploding, you can accomplish a lot with them as well. After all, stressful aspects do increase power, especially the square.

Re: retrograde neptune

http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology14.asp
    One striking example pointed out by McCormick was the relation between Retrograde Neptune and World War II Generals. Neptune was retrograde forty-four percent of the time in the studied interval. Consequently, one would have expected about forty-four percent of the Generals to have a Retrograde Neptune, but ninety-two percent was found! (General MacArthur was an exception.) In the opposite direction, only nineteen percent of United States Presidents had a Retrograde Neptune. What is there in a Retrograde Neptune that encourages the development of Generals, but restricts the development of Presidents? Is it because a Retrograde Neptune impedes the talent for lying and pretending? Troops must trust their leader. The public expects politicians to skirt the truth when necessary. And successful politicians do.

I am not too worried about a person having retrograde planets. It happens.

http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology15.asp
    The next most common occurrence (7.7%) is the pattern of no retrograde planets. I have found that people with no retrograde planets are unique in their perseverance to attain their goals. McCormick found that "athletes and dancers possess this confirmation in abundance." He also found zero retrograde planets in an unexpectedly high number (36%!) Of the charts of United States Presidents. The road to the Presidency is arduous and perseverance is needed to attain that goal.

Paul has 3 retrograde planets.
    No, neither am I. I have 4 retrograde planets: Neptune, Pluto, and retro Jupiter which is conjunct retrograde Uranus. All above the horizon. It supposedly shows involution rather than evolution.

My son is one with NO retrogrades.

Venus retrograde can present a problem in relating. Then that is compounded by being in Virgo, plus conjunct Neptune. My daughter has retrograde Venus conjunct the Sun in Virgo. It's hard to relate when you are criticizing...this is the dilema of Venus in Virgo, let alone retrograde (thought Paul's has progressed to direct, which is good). The Neptune conjunction with Venus PLUS Mercury here shows, to me, that he may not be 100% right all the time. This could also show spirituality or other Neptunian qualities (such as delusion, deception or even lying by omission). Well, you know Neptune; its purpose is to hide so well that we are not even aware of what its doing and therefore, is hard to interpret. We have to say we honestly don't know, but we know that the potential is there for something.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romney has 4 retrogrades, Gingrich is may very well be the actual competitor before long. He's the one with the 0 retrogrades. He seems like he "should" be the CFR favorite to me. They are the great spinmasters in the US afterall, so it may be presented that way before long if they agree with me on who "their" favorite is.

What a fun thread! An astrology blog (Moggy) I follow (she is very accurate imo) did a birth chart on Ron Paul back in October. The chart is here
    http://moggysworldofastrology-moggy..../ron-paul.html and here are the details:

DATA: August 20, 1935 @ 3:20 p.m. rectified - Pittsburgh, PA

As birth time is unknown, this chart has been recitified by astrologer David R. Roell, who has a talent for such matters. The interpretation set forth below is my own.

MARS, planetary ruler of Aries and Scorpio, symbolizes activity and the capacity to assert oneself based upon personal desire. Mars represents the Warrior within who possesses the energy, drive and ambition to accomplish that which we desire. It represents the place in one's life where we move the hardest to get things done.

MARS: 12* SCORPIO 46' (13th degree) IN THE 11TH HOUSE.
    Scorpio is a secretive sign, known for its creative ability, here associated with the house of aspirations...or rather, a particular kind of aspiration. The 11th house is a highly self-expressive house where the expression occurs in a social context where one's identity is integrated with, and expressed as part of, a group identity. This house signifies one's relationship to a corporation of which one is a member, such as the U.S. House of Representatives.

SCORPIO is a fixed, water sign, inherently mystical, the essence of which is transformation. The 13th degree of SCORPIO represents independence of thought with a unique but compelling worldview, one who has the ability to assemble overlooked facts into a new synthesis.

PART OF FORTUNE: 5* VIRGO 38' (the 6th degree) in the 9th house. Here we find the necessary emphasis of the life, the special horizon of success that reveals significant insight into the potentials of accomplishment. VIRGO is all about assimilation, having that extraordinary gift of putting things where they are useful. VIRGO is mutable earth, therefore, its sense of achievement is based on knowing it has done the job well.

The 9th house symbolizes mental functions that reach out to deal with whatever is not routine, from whence come new ideas, perceptions, and modes of thinking. It is a house of consciousness expansion.

PART OF FORTUNE on the 6th degree of VIRGO as viewed by astrologer Martin Goldsmith: Amid the roar of the crowd, a brightly clad jockey swerves around the last curve to make a daring run from behind.

Its meaning: Daring; leaving a secure position in order to attain one's desires (he left the medical profession to serve in the House of Representatives); perfecting one's skills through disciplined practice; controversial stances on issues of morals and taste.

SUN: 26* LEO 50' (27th degree) in the 9th house. The SUN symbolizes the will, one's basic identity and conscious purpose and gives us the desire to become more than we are. The will and the power to do things reveals how far one can carry out what he sees and desires, why one moves in a particular direction.

LEO is fixed fire, a sign of developed ego and self-confidence, with strong needs for self-expression, uncompromising personal integrity and a need to control one's destiny. With the Sun in the 9th house, Dr. Paul is attracted to the understanding of how things are integrated into systems. He is concerned with truth and in this house, has the foresight to uncover whatever hides it from view, being able to see into the distance to detect in advance what may be coming in from the outer world.

The SUN on the 27th degree of LEO indicates one who works
    for fundamental change in the cultural or political landscape, trying to awaken people from the grip of a common myth.

NORTH NODE of the MOON @ 19* Capricorn 58' in the 2nd house. Herein lies the key to Dr. Paul's soul as it represents the rising insight of his personal, psychic or soul ability...the power to do things outwardly in life.

Capricorn is the sign of critical discrimination, its nature being cardinal earth. It is concerned with an objective idea of truth that is at the same time open to experience...it is concerned about the practical implementation of principles. This concern expresses in the 2nd house as values and attitudes toward wealth and property. The 20th degree of Capricorn is about sizing up a bad situation and taking action.

MERCURY is positioned at 7* VIRGO 21' (8th degree) in the 9th house. Intelligence is the functioning of self as it is shown by Mercury. Assimilation, assimilation, assimilation and the extraordinary gift of being mentally useful. On the 8th degree of the sign we have joyous self-expression of the mind while being absolutely true to himself.

If astrology were used to select those who attain to leadership positions in world governments and in the White House, the world and the United States would have far better leaders.

The following are Ron Paul's Progressions for August 27, 2012, the date set for the Republican Convention to select a presidential candidate.
    More at link.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast