Thread: The Federal Reserve's 100th Anniversary will be here soon.

The Federal Reserve's 100th Anniversary will be here soon.

Are there any plans regarding raising awarness about the Federal Reserve over the next year? 100 years is a nice number, and the message will be incredibly pertinent in the following year due to the poor economic climate and political tension. The Federal Reserve Act was signed in late December, so it gives us a nice full year.

During the RP campaign this cycle I was able to help out both financially and by doing some graphic work (bumper stickers, pamphlets, and even a billboard which was very fun thanks to this great forum!).

So I've been thinking lately that it would be fun to make some propoganda posters "celebrating" the 100th anniversary in the months ahead. Either creating new content, or mimicking the style of official material. Has this idea already been floated around, and/or does it sound like something interesting? And are there any other plans in the works?

- Darin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about a stamp to put on cash that says something like "The Federal Reserve. Celebrating 100 Years of destroying our currency." Maybe add somthing to $5 bills "100 Years ago you could have bought 15 gallons of milk with this" or whatever it was.

Maybe a website with more info.

Idk just a thought. I see stamps on cash and I usually don't pay much attention to it.
    Last edited by Andyc3020; 11-16-2012 at 10:40 AM.

KILL IT WITH FIRE
    (the fire of truth!)