Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Astrology: Charting the Rise of Ron Paul

OK this is fun.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...72614846.shtml

See the article and make sure you check out the linked site:

http://shouldyoubepresident.com/

h/t Lewrockwell.com
    "When Saddam flew that plane into those buildings, I knew it was time to kick some Iranian ass!" -cheer leading, flag waving American

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very cool!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

my results

Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first. The candidate at the top is the one that would provide the closest answers to the ones you provided in the survey. (Your answers: NnnnnNnynNyy )

Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 16
    Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 4
    Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 2
    John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - 0
    Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -2
    Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -2
    Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -6
    Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -6
    Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -6
    John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -12
    Overall Presidential Candidate Rankings
    Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first, using the average matching score for every user that's taken the survey (a total of 21450 submissions).

Candidate Average Score
    Ron Paul 4.30
    YOU 3.47
    Bill Richardson 2.54
    Barack Obama 2.38
    Hillary Clinton 2.38
    John Edwards 1.73
    Dennis Kucinich 1.29
    Mike Huckabee -0.10
    Mitt Romney -0.10
    John McCain -1.30
    Rudy Giuliani -1.30
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

This is one of the better ones I've seen....

Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 20
    Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 0
    Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - -2
    Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -2
    Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -2
    Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -2
    John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - -8
    John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -8
    Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -10
    Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -10
    Overall Presidential Candidate

------

Encouraging: Most people against the war.
    Discouraging: A majority want bankrupting universal healthcare.

Mine:

1. Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 24
    2. Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - 6
    3. Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 2
    4. Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 0
    5. John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - -4
    6. Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -6
    7. Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -6
    8. Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -6
    9. Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -6
    10. John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -12

Too funny. Here were my results:

Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 14
    Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 4
    Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 2
    John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - -2
    Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -4
    Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -4
    Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -4
    Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -4
    John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -10
    Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -12
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

SWEET!!!

My answers: NynNnnyynNYY

Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 20
    Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 10
    Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 8
    John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - 8
    Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - 6
    Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - 6
    Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -2
    Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -6
    Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -6
    John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -8

Ron Paul 4.35
    YOU 3.47
    Bill Richardson 2.52
    Barack Obama 2.34
    Hillary Clinton 2.34
    John Edwards 1.69
    Dennis Kucinich 1.28
    Mike Huckabee -0.11
    Mitt Romney -0.11
    Rudy Giuliani -1.29
    John McCain -1.32

Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 30
    Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 6
    Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 0
    Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - 0
    John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - -6
    Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -12
    Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -12
    Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -12
    Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -12
    John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -18

Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first,

Candidate Average Score
    Ron Paul 4.34
    YOU 3.49
    Bill Richardson 2.51
    Barack Obama 2.34
    Hillary Clinton 2.34
    John Edwards 1.68
    Dennis Kucinich 1.25
    Mike Huckabee -0.09
    Mitt Romney -0.09
    Rudy Giuliani -1.27
    John McCain -1.30
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    a1 Take the Presidential Politics Survey

Thank You For Participating
    Your Presidential Candidate Rankings

Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first. The candidate at the top is the one that would provide the closest answers to the ones you provided in the survey. (Your answers: Nynnnnnynnyy )

1. Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 14
    2. Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 6
    3. Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 4
    4. John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - 2
    5. Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - 0
    6. Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - 0
    7. Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -4
    8. Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -4
    9. Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -4
    10. John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -6

Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first, using the average matching score for every user that's taken the survey (a total of 21836 submissions).
    Candidate Average Score
    Ron Paul 4.34
    YOU 3.49
    Bill Richardson 2.51
    Barack Obama 2.34
    Hillary Clinton 2.34
    John Edwards 1.68
    Dennis Kucinich 1.25
    Mike Huckabee -0.09
    Mitt Romney -0.09
    Rudy Giuliani -1.27
    John McCain -1.30

ha I had 0 matches with hitlery

OMG I don't know what my results mean! :/ Should I have checked the turbo box?

1. Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 10
    2. Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 2
    3. Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 0
    4. Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - 0
    5. John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - -2
    6. Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - -4
    7. Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - -4
    8. Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -4
    9. Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -4
    10. John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -6

Below are the presidential candidates listed with the "best matching" candidates first, using the average matching score for every user that's taken the survey (a total of 21863 submissions).
    Candidate Average Score
    Ron Paul 4.34
    Bill Richardson 2.51
    Barack Obama 2.34
    Hillary Clinton 2.34
    John Edwards 1.68
    Dennis Kucinich 1.25
    YOU 1.16
    Mike Huckabee -0.09
    Mitt Romney -0.09
    Rudy Giuliani -1.27
    John McCain -1.30
    "When Saddam flew that plane into those buildings, I knew it was time to kick some Iranian ass!" -cheer leading, flag waving American

COURTEOUS READER
    Astrology is one of the most ancient Sciences, had in high Esteem of old, by the Wise and Great. Formerly no Prince would make War or Peace, nor any General fight a Battle, in short no important Affair was undertaken without first consulting an Astrologer, who examined the Aspects and Configurations of the heavenly Bodies, and mark'd the lucky Hour. Now the noble Art (more Shame to the Age we live in!) is dwindled into Contempt; the Great neglect us, Empires make Leagues, and Parliaments Laws, without advising us; and scarce any other Use is made of our learned Labours, than to find the best Time of cutting Corns, or gelding Pigs,--This Mischief we owe in a geat Measure to ourselves: The ignorant Herd of Mankind, had they not been encourag'd to it by some of us, would never have dared to depreciate our sacred Dictates; but Urania has been betray'd by her own Sons; those whom she had favour'd with the greatest skill in her divine Art, the most eminent Astronomers among the Moderns, the Newtons, Halleys and Whistons, have wantonly contemn'd and abus'd her, contrary to the Light of their own Consciences. - Benjamin Franklin (1751)
    Last edited by Ariondys; 12-29-2011 at 12:28 PM.

ARRG! this IS the right thread (you guys just liked the toy better and I goted confoosed).
    __________________________________________________ __________

I don't like the charting methods she used. No Part of Fortune - no Dragon's Tail. She obviously didn't have Ron's Birthtime because she drew it up for noon (common practice). I'll search for a birthtime and whip up a radix when I find it and take a look.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
    __________________________________________________ __________

and I only got a 12 next to Ron (on top, of course)
    Last edited by AZ Libertarian; 07-19-2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: I'm a confoosed doofus

Just for fun, I answered with all the top # of answers, with the checkmark on the highest number of responses (question #1) and got:

1. Ron Paul - nynnnnnynnyy - 8
    2. Barack Obama - nyynyyynynny - 6
    3. Bill Richardson - nyynnyynnnny - 6
    4. Hillary Clinton - nyynyyynynny - 6
    5. Dennis Kucinich - nyynnynyynyn - 4
    6. John Edwards - nyynnyynynny - 4
    7. Mike Huckabee - yynyynynnyny - -2
    8. Mitt Romney - yynyynynnyny - -2
    9. Rudy Giuliani - ynnnyyyynyny - -2
    10. John McCain - yynyyyynnyny - -4
    and
    Candidate Average Score
    Ron Paul 4.35
    YOU 3.49
    Bill Richardson 2.51
    Barack Obama 2.33
    Hillary Clinton 2.33
    John Edwards 1.68
    Dennis Kucinich 1.26
    Mike Huckabee -0.10
    Mitt Romney -0.10
    Rudy Giuliani -1.27
    John McCain -1.31

note: Mitt, Rudy, and the 'senior snowy-haired senator' from my home state at the bottom LOL!

I guess Ron is AMERICA'S CHOICE!

bump for fun

Astrology is of very limited effective without a birthtime, and Ron Paul's birthtime is listed as unknown.
    I'm reluctant to simply post a rectication, and convincing proof where almost anyone can get a look.
    I'll simply tell you things look good for Ron Paul thou.
    For a fun game thou, I will ask for your opinions on his rising sign to give this thread some life.

Guess Ron Paul's rising sign!

2 rectifications were available on the internet. Feel free to guess before you research them.
    Ron Paul's birthday is Aug 20 1935
    Green Tree, PA

Ariondys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ariondys View Post
    Astrology is of very limited effective without a birthtime, and Ron Paul's birthtime is listed as unknown.
    I'm reluctant to simply post a rectication, and convincing proof where almost anyone can get a look.
    I'll simply tell you things look good for Ron Paul thou.
    For a fun game thou, I will ask for your opinions on his rising sign to give this thread some life.

Guess Ron Paul's rising sign!

2 rectifications were available on the internet. Feel free to guess before you research them.
    Ron Paul's birthday is Aug 20 1935
    Green Tree, PA

Ariondys@hotmail.com
    I wanna say sagittarius or cancer is rising!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a Granny Miller was responsible for the 7:45 time which can be seen 2nd hand here:
    http://www.starsoverwashington.com/2...rectified.html

She is no longer alive, she died quite recently. She was an avid Ron Paul supporter and a member of this forum. The only of 135 posts regarding astrology is this one

10-16-2007 01:54 AM Thread: No one is saying Ron Paul is going to win the presidency
    by granny miller Replies:16
    Views:696 For what it's worth: I've been an Astrologer...
    For what it's worth:

I've been an Astrologer for well over 25 years.
    Hillary Clinton DOES NOT have enough markers to make her President. I'm not the only Astrologer who sees that.

It is my...

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...granny-miller/
    Naomi Alene “Granny” Miller, 87, of Wichita Falls, Texas, passed away Wednesday, December 14, 2011, in Wichita Falls, Texas.

and as 1st hand in a follow up post to an article here:
    apparently Granny Miller had the opportunity to ask Ron Paul personally about his birth.
    http://blog.beliefnet.com/astrologic...-ron-paul.html
    Who is Ron Paul?
    posted by Lynn Hayes
    Granny Miller's follow up post quoted for safekeeping:
    granny miller
    posted October 16, 2007 at 7:10 pm
    Hi Lynn –
    Ron Paul’s name came up today on another Forum.
    I meet Congressman & Mrs. Paul in Pittsburgh this past August and had an opportunity to ask for exact time of birth.
    It is unknown.
    I got the impression from Mrs. Paul that he was born at home & not much notice was made.

I rectified his chart and have a birth time of 7:45 a.m. August 20, 1935.
    It seems to work very well

The 2nd rectification:
    http://moggysworldofastrology-moggy..../ron-paul.html
    DATA: August 20, 1935 @ 3:20 p.m. rectified - Pittsburgh, PA

As birth time is unknown, this chart has been recitified by astrologer David R. Roell, who has a talent for such matters. The interpretation set forth below is my own.

however, an investigation into David R Roell and his purported talent leads me to his internet bookstore and his newsletter
    On the 2nd page in his newsletter
    http://www.astroamerica.com/newslett...-october11.pdf
    you can clearly see in David's own words, he's guessing, and he's probably wrong.
    "Though it’s only my first guess, I’m struck by the 3:20 pm chart"
    "I AM delineating a guess of Ron Paul’s chart,..."

I personally find the apparent method of David Roell ineffectual. This is NOT how good astrologers rectify horoscopes.
    They test their horoscopes against past known events to see if the horoscope can describe those events.
    By publishing guesses under the guise of being talented isn't very helpful.

Ariondys,

It's nice to know that someone else here is interested in RP's chart. I've recently been studying RP's chart (rectified for 7:45 am but NOT the rectified 3:20 pm) along with Romney's (accurate time 9:51 am) and Gingrich's (questionable time 11:45 pm). Obama's chart as well.

Today I found RP's exact date/time/place info for his announcement for president -- called an electional chart -- 5/13/11 at 7:07 am in Manchester, NH -- announced on ABC's Good Morning America, and it looks favorable as does the actual election day to his natal chart.

I'll be charting the primary season and the Iowa caucus date has multiple positive planet aspects that indicate a major convincing win -- could be 40% or more -- transiting SUN, MARS, VENUS, MERCURY, and MOON and JUPITER in his Moon sign (Taurus) culminating and conjuncting to natal Moon in late April -- lots of enthusiasm, money support and political momentum.

Please share your thoughts and maybe we could develop this topic and make more relevant for the forum -- perhaps have a sticky thread in the grassroots section.

Announcement chart link:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...v1-u1037912343
    Last edited by MikefromSyracuse; 12-25-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikefromSyracuse View Post
    Ariondys,
    It's nice to know that someone else here is interested in RP's chart. I've recently been studying RP's chart (rectified for 7:45 am but NOT the rectified 3:20 pm) along with Romney's (accurate time 9:51 am) and Gingrich's (questionable time 11:45 pm). Obama's chart as well.

Today I found RP's exact date/time/place info for his announcement for president -- called an electional chart -- 5/13/11 at 7:07 am in Manchester, NH -- announced on ABC's Good Morning America, and it looks favorable as does the actual election day to his natal chart.

I'll be charting the primary season and the Iowa caucus date has multiple positive planet aspects that indicate a major convincing win -- could be 40% or more -- transiting SUN, MARS, VENUS, MERCURY, and MOON and JUPITER in his Moon sign (Taurus) culminating and conjuncting to natal Moon in late April -- lots of enthusiasm, money support and political momentum.

Please share your thoughts and maybe we could develop this topic and make more relevant for the forum -- perhaps have a sticky thread in the grassroots section.
    You can probably tell that I give more credit towards the 7:45 from my previous post. It's a story telling moment to tell that I wanted to rectify Ron paul just a handful of days after Granny Miller died. I had to apply to the forums here to finish cybersleuthing out Granny Miller, that's what brought me here.

I am new poster, like you, I have no idea what/who/where is in the forum that would be any better than hijacking this thread, it's a got an appropriate title already and was fallen into disuse.

Thank you for the information about his announcement date/time/place, I believe I tracked down that date for a chart once or twice already, and your information sounds a lot more precise than that. I've already been charting some future primary season. And finding positve Planets making positive major aspects exact seems to be a repeat theme that I would like to assembe into a coherent presentation of some kind. At least to myself.

Do you see the transitting Grand Trine on march 13 2012? That's a primary date for Hawaii. And I'm as secure as I can possibly be that Ron Paul is still there and on fire. That's on the future side of Super Tuesday - a day that the transit Sun is trining his Jupiter. You and I both know we can develop this topic. And there's almost no target audience regarding astrology that can't understand that. However, I know nothing of stickies or sections, grassroots or otherwise. You'll have to lead me there.

Ariondys
    Last edited by Ariondys; 12-27-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: hypertext mistake

Thank you for the information about his announcement date/time/place, I believe I tracked down that date for a chart once or twice already, and your information sounds a lot more precise than that. I've already been charting some future primary season. And finding positve Planets making positive major aspects exact seems to be a repeat theme that I would like to assembe into a coherent presentation of some kind. At least to myself.

Do you see the transitting Grand Trine on march 13 2012? That's a primary date for Hawaii. And I'm as secure as I can possibly be that Ron Paul is still there and on fire. That's on the future side of Super Tuesday - a day that the transit Sun is trining his Jupiter. You and I both know we can develop this topic. And there's almost no target audience regarding astrology that can't understand that. However, I know nothing of stickies or sections, grassroots or otherwise. You'll have to lead me there.

Ariondys
    Hi Ariondys,

Here's the source for the RP announcement:

http://politicalastrologyblog.com/20...for-president/

It includes a chart and appears the author/astrologer did his homework.

I guess my chart link to astrodienst expired -- sorry -- must be based on it being a registered member link (mine).

I also found David Roell's newsletter the other day and found his bias and skill set to be questionable.
    Do you know what key dates for RP Granny Miller used to rectify? Wedding date, 1st election win, etc?
    The astro-data bank and wiki bio give nothing specific.

I was unfamiliar with the 13 March 2012 grand trine until you mentioned it -- but I think you're correct in that it certainly bodes well post Super Tuesday.

To jump even further and to add to the favorable 6 Nov 2012 date is the presidential inauguration date, 20 Jan 2013, if the 7:45 time is right. Progressed moon (8* 04') conjunct natal Saturn 7*38').

But let's not get too far ahead! Time to track this primary season.

I'm not sure of where we'd want to move this thread b/c of the possible negative exposure unless it was only permitted for those like us (Rev9 you too) to exchange. Maybe later look to ask a moderator for how to go about it. For now this little nook and cranny will do.

I also want to see how the prediction of the Iowa Caucus goes before getting too ambitious with exposure to the general forum. I know I'm back-peddling a little from my initial post but I'm Sun Aries with Aquarius Mars so I jump too quickly at times.

For now keep this thread going....

Quote Originally Posted by MikefromSyracuse View Post
    Do you know what key dates for RP Granny Miller used to rectify? Wedding date, 1st election win, etc?
    The astro-data bank and wiki bio give nothing specific.
    No, sorry. All of the astrological footprints Granny Miller left that I know about I have referenced already.

No, sorry. All of the astrological footprints Granny Miller left that I know about I have referenced already.
    I found dates for RP's 'first date' with his wife Carolyn, their wedding date, and swearing in date of 1st congressional win (by special election) -- nothing jumps out as to the 7:45 am chart, but I make no claims to having rectification skills.

a short 3 minute youtube vid from 2010
    Astrology of Ron Paul: Election Day 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-hh3An5mE
    Uploaded by PismoPam on Feb 22, 2010

One thing I'm really proud of is that both Ron Paul and I were born under Waning Gibbous moons.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's what a horoscope might say about the personality of a person with Ron Pauls planets in houses using the 7:45

1st House
    Watching children playing at a playground if a child appears physically weak and yet he dominates the group with his communication skills or mobility it’s the mercurial power at work! You have Mercury Rising, a position forcing Mercury to have a lot to say about how you conduct yourself. Lively and interesting, you're very talkative and have little problem communicating your thoughts effectively but might often monopolize the conversation.

The wide spread of Venus and Neptune here is likely to appear as charming and idealistic. Others tend to see whatever they want to see in you, and you thus can come across very differently to different people. Others can be drawn to you and feel that you understand them.

3rd House
    Jupiter, representing the principle of expansion. The 3rd house rules our rational thought and conscious mind, memory, speech, early education and environment, writing and communication, dexterity and taken-for-granted skills. This position expands your mind enabling you to comprehend easily. Your mind tends to think in broad terms, not in details. You have probably read a lot of books. It may be true that your ethical system sees things in simplistic terms.

Mars in the 3rd
    You speak your mind quite readily, sometimes shooting from the hip when it comes to expressing your ideas and opinions. You tend to know a lot about a variety of subjects, and like to share that knowledge with others (sometimes too forcefully!). You are generally very direct and clear when it comes to communicating. You can easily get worked up about what others might think are trivial matters. You love a good debate. You will have a lot to say on almost any subject, and can be really informative, or merely disruptive. You may take a difference of opinion as a personal affront because of your strong beliefs. At your best, you are enthusiastic, animated, and lively in the way you express yourself, and this can inspire others.

Saturn in the 7th, conjunct the Descendant
    If Saturn is well aspected in your natal chart, then this position usually indicates that one loyally abides by marriage vows and faithfully carries out marital duties. With a well placed and well aspected natal Saturn, the partner is likely to be a person of integrity, faithful, steady, reliable, industrious, persevering and economical, perhaps not over-demonstrative and preferring deeds to words, and providing a real anchor for the partnership. Saturn conjunting the cusp of the 7th house displays a clear sense of boundaries with partners and enemies.

9th house
    Those with Moon here need a worldview or personal philosophy through which the world can be understood. They can absorb early teachings of religion, political and social views from one of the parents. The type nurtures themselves through intellectual stimulation and conceptual frameworks and may explore educational fields rather than going on physical journeys. Although those with this placement may rely on a faith which has been inherited via the family and culture, they have an ability to adapt the philosophy to changing influences and conditions.

Uranus here does not readily accept ideas and rebels against being told what to believe. You believe in freedom of beliefs, religion and liberty in their way of life.

11th house Pluto

You may have a deep aversion to groups, associations, clubs, or organizations of any kind. Any such group you become involved in is likely to be either for intense personal growth, change, and healing, or centered around social change and revising society in some manner. Circumstances impel you to change, ready or not. Sometimes you feel you must listen to a lot of other people's dreams and follow them. It is important to weigh their urgings against the inner voice of your own desire. You may meet many of your power issues within the social sphere, particularly around special interest groups or when dealing with political processes. You're not the man who enjoys sitting on the sidelines if you're part of a group, especially if something could be done more effectively. If you have not developed a strong sense of your own ideals and beliefs you can fall under the influence of others who would usurp your power in order to boost their own. Once you've awakened to your own ideals, drives and directives, you can be a highly influential leader and instigator of social change. The extent of your efforts depends upon you and the choices you make for yourself.

12th house
    A position purportedly found commonly with politicians: A person with the Sun here has a receptivity to the mysterious realm of collective dreams. The creative urge to be an individual is coloured by the larger collective, and they will only find real fulfillment by journeying into the unseen and invisible dimensions of life. They tend to get involved with the helping professions or in activities where their efforts are hidden, behind the scenes, or unknown to the public.
    Last edited by Ariondys; 12-27-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Here's what a horoscope might say about the personality of a person with Ron Pauls planets in houses using the 7:45

1st House
    Watching children playing at a playground if a child appears physically weak and yet he dominates the group with his communication skills or mobility it’s the mercurial power at work! You have Mercury Rising, a position forcing Mercury to have a lot to say about how you conduct yourself. Lively and interesting, you're very talkative and have little problem communicating your thoughts effectively but might often monopolize the conversation.

The wide spread of Venus and Neptune here is likely to appear as charming and idealistic. Others tend to see whatever they want to see in you, and you thus can come across very differently to different people. Others can be drawn to you and feel that you understand them.

3rd House
    Jupiter, representing the principle of expansion. The 3rd house rules our rational thought and conscious mind, memory, speech, early education and environment, writing and communication, dexterity and taken-for-granted skills. This position expands your mind enabling you to comprehend easily. Your mind tends to think in broad terms, not in details. You have probably read a lot of books. It may be true that your ethical system sees things in simplistic terms.

Mars in the 3rd
    You speak your mind quite readily, sometimes shooting from the hip when it comes to expressing your ideas and opinions. You tend to know a lot about a variety of subjects, and like to share that knowledge with others (sometimes too forcefully!). You are generally very direct and clear when it comes to communicating. You can easily get worked up about what others might think are trivial matters. You love a good debate. You will have a lot to say on almost any subject, and can be really informative, or merely disruptive. You may take a difference of opinion as a personal affront because of your strong beliefs. At your best, you are enthusiastic, animated, and lively in the way you express yourself, and this can inspire others.

Saturn in the 7th, conjunct the Descendant
    If Saturn is well aspected in your natal chart, then this position usually indicates that one loyally abides by marriage vows and faithfully carries out marital duties. With a well placed and well aspected natal Saturn, the partner is likely to be a person of integrity, faithful, steady, reliable, industrious, persevering and economical, perhaps not over-demonstrative and preferring deeds to words, and providing a real anchor for the partnership. Saturn conjunting the cusp of the 7th house displays a clear sense of boundaries with partners and enemies.

9th house
    Those with Moon here need a worldview or personal philosophy through which the world can be understood. They can absorb early teachings of religion, political and social views from one of the parents. The type nurtures themselves through intellectual stimulation and conceptual frameworks and may explore educational fields rather than going on physical journeys. Although those with this placement may rely on a faith which has been inherited via the family and culture, they have an ability to adapt the philosophy to changing influences and conditions.

Uranus here does not readily accept ideas and rebels against being told what to believe. You believe in freedom of beliefs, religion and liberty in their way of life.

11th house Pluto

You may have a deep aversion to groups, associations, clubs, or organizations of any kind. Any such group you become involved in is likely to be either for intense personal growth, change, and healing, or centered around social change and revising society in some manner. Circumstances impel you to change, ready or not. Sometimes you feel you must listen to a lot of other people's dreams and follow them. It is important to weigh their urgings against the inner voice of your own desire. You may meet many of your power issues within the social sphere, particularly around special interest groups or when dealing with political processes. You're not the man who enjoys sitting on the sidelines if you're part of a group, especially if something could be done more effectively. If you have not developed a strong sense of your own ideals and beliefs you can fall under the influence of others who would usurp your power in order to boost their own. Once you've awakened to your own ideals, drives and directives, you can be a highly influential leader and instigator of social change. The extent of your efforts depends upon you and the choices you make for yourself.

12th house
    A position purportedly found commonly with politicians: A person with the Sun here has a receptivity to the mysterious realm of collective dreams. The creative urge to be an individual is coloured by the larger collective, and they will only find real fulfillment by journeying into the unseen and invisible dimensions of life. They tend to get involved with the helping professions or in activities where their efforts are hidden, behind the scenes, or unknown to the public.
    welcome to the forums
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

I killed the survey site with my answers. -_- seriously tho, this is old right? =)
    Last edited by LeJimster; 12-27-2011 at 06:16 AM.

Oops! Someone double + rep Ariondys for me. I gave a plus rep but a mouse slip turned it negative!

I wanna see the primaries and general election charts now. Very fascinating subject.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    Oops! Someone double + rep Ariondys for me. I gave a plus rep but a mouse slip turned it negative!

I wanna see the primaries and general election charts now. Very fascinating subject.

Rev9
    done
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Bump for interest.
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast