Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox Focus Group EXPOSED! :)

Actually, I'm leaning towards Tucker.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ironically, the other candidates besides Romney would be interested in this too, since they used the focus group to promote him. They especially went after Huckabee in the focus group.

Ironic, because the other candidates were dissed by fox in a crooked focus group, after being dishonarable with fox in going on a crooked forum.

Still, send it to them. Maybe they will learn. When you lie with snakes, you get bitten.

Just emailed the links with time references and context to The Cafferty File

You can't sue a tv show for having actors

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrismPaul View Post
    Help me out. I've seen outlets use the same focus groups through the course of a campaign before. Has Fox claimed that these were different groups or different people? Where's the smoking gun here? I'm missing it.
    The smoking gun is that they are introduced as undecided voters as if they just pulled them off the street. Clearly they have a chosen team of people/actors.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by BeFranklin View Post
    Ironically, the other candidates besides Romney would be interested in this too, since they used the focus group to promote him. They especially went after Huckabee in the focus group.

Ironic, because the other candidates were dissed by fox in a crooked focus group, after being dishonarable with fox in going on a crooked forum.

Still, send it to them. Maybe they will learn. When you lie with snakes, you get bitten.
    QFT - I was about to say the same thing....we need to create a stink, even more than we have. Every non-Romney campaign ought to be pissed about this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenninlouisiana View Post
    What state was the first focus group in. I think that's the only big deal issue... otherwise, dude is just an undecided voter who loves Luntz.
    Jenn is right, calm down people. This thing should be fact-checked first.

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post
    You are totally allowed to sue the news for misrepresentation...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by driller80545 View Post
    Yes but they are violating FCC laws by fabricating the opinion and tipping the election. (same reason why Kuccinich is suing ABC)

Either way, you'd get could press on it from other stations.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Given that three people might be identified as in both focus groups, this suggests that FAUX may have hired people to go around to various debates. That in turn suggests that these people are being fed, given accommodation and possibly are getting paid. It also suggests that they aren't likely to be New Hampshire residents.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw another post where an "undecided" member of Fox News' focus group also had a Romney website.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Keith Olbermann would have a field day with this!!!!

EDIT: He HATES Faux News
    Last edited by Mark37snj; 01-06-2008 at 11:07 PM.

What laws have been broken? Any lawyers among us who can spell it out? Surely there is fraud by "journalists" to sway the election. How does this translate into legal action?

Class action lawsuit? We the people vs. NewsCorp?

Matthew Chapters 23 + 24

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    The smoking gun is that they are introduced as undecided voters as if they just pulled them off the street. Clearly they have a chosen team of people/actors.

Last election, PBS followed the SAME FOCUS GROUP of ORGINALLY UNDECIDED VOTERS through all the debates up to the election. Are you sure FOX isn't doing the same thing?

When you say "introduced as if they pulled them off the street", someone had better find the exact words on that.

I'm not doubting theres a good story here, but let's spell it out and understand it before people go off sending notes to media.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark37snj View Post
    Keith Olbermann would have a field day with this!!!!
    email him then, i will...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Doubt that laws apply here, but ethics - or the lack thereof - sure do!
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    I saw another post where an "undecided" member of Fox News' focus group also had a Romney website.
    yep, there were other "questionables" too, but I can't recall all of them.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by PrismPaul View Post
    Last election, PBS followed the SAME FOCUS GROUP of ORGINALLY UNDECIDED VOTERS through all the debates up to the election. Are you sure FOX isn't doing the same thing?

When you say "introduced as if they pulled them off the street", someone had better find the exact words on that.

I'm not doubting theres a good story here, but let's spell it out and understand it before people go off sending notes to media.
    Yes, but they also are claiming to be NH Residents...
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jenninlouisiana View Post
    What state was the first focus group in. I think that's the only big deal issue... otherwise, dude is just an undecided voter who loves Luntz.
    Both debates and focus groups were in NH. So, yeah, Faux News could claim these are still undecided voters...but this late in the game? It was 4~5 months between debates! Are we supposed to believe these people have been living under a rock that long and haven't decided yet? Obvisously, these people already made up their minds just based on some of the comments...they were obvisouly shilling for certain candidates and sniping at the others.
    Philosphy of Liberty

Precinct Captain - Park Township, MI (P5)

French kisses to whoever finds his IMDb page.

send it to Alex Jones and all the big-watched alternative media sites and well as the MSM sites. The alternative media sites will write up their own reportage to help this go viral. Also send it to all the state GOP parties including NHGOP immediately. The sponsors, the local media. Hell EVERYBODY!! lol

Wowsers...I knew there was one more reason to pop on here before calling it a night....

I wonder how these forums were introduced..."undecided voters from NH?" ...just "undecided voters?" ...etc. (I didn't read through this whole thread, so if this has already been discussed, just disregard)

Maybe the focus groups were not months apart. Maybe Luntz already filmed the whole election last year in one sitting.

Make sure they have their SAG cards and paid their dues.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sey.Naci View Post
    Given that three people might be identified as in both focus groups, this suggests that FAUX may have hired people to go around to various debates. That in turn suggests that these people are being fed, given accommodation and possibly are getting paid. It also suggests that they aren't likely to be New Hampshire residents.
    Paying them means its an FEC violation too

Someone has to youtube the introduction of these groups from the two debates. That's what's needed to demonstrate whether or not FOX mislead the public. There's no reason they can't continue to use the same undecided group or individuals as long as they didn't state or imply that they weren't.

Does anyone have the exact words FOX used to present these groups yet?

I don't think this is a question of law, I think it's a question of ethics.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    Ron Paul's victory rests upon our shoulders.
    Let us not grow weary of lifting him high!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast