Thread: Awsome!

Awsome!

I know a lot of people are upset that everyone was ganging up on Paul, but I shouted YES! When I saw it!

The commenter said out right that they do not acknowledge anyone who isn't a threat. The fact that everyone ganged up on him gives me a lot of hope that he really will make it. If Mitt thinks he is a big enough threat to justify his comments with a retort Ron might be doing better than we thought.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those people only attack Dr. Paul to distinguish their position to the voters. They all sound like ass when they try to do it.

Did you see how Huckleberry sat out quiet most of the time? He is playing it safe.

Did you see McCain and Romney eating each other out? They are going after each other.

You see their attack phase change depending on the state that's coming up.

They were just trying to let voters know their position when they attack Dr. Paul. Media has done a fine job of painting Dr. Paul as lunatic.

I was pleased they ganged up on Dr. Paul. Bullies don't appeal to older people. Older people respect good manners. McCain was snide, insulting, petty, and I know older people grimaced at his behaviour. Thompson was condescending to Dr. Paul on inflation, behaving like a child who came to math class a little drunk and incoherent, repeating Dr. Paul's points slowly and confused. Dr. Paul was dignified and respectful, whhile sounding educated, thoughtful and principled. It legitimized Dr. Paul as a factor and clearly showed the Gang of 5 are interchangeable, a very important visual cue to the audience.
    Marc Scott Emery
    Publisher of Cannabis Culture Magazine
    8 years of webcasting on POT.TV
    Leader of the BC Marijuana Party
    www.cannabisculture.com
    show host on RonPaulRadio.com

You're a great man fighting for a great cause! The fact that you're involved with Ron Paul's movement really confirms it.