"BLOWBACK" by Chalmers Johnson
"Dying to Win" by Robert Pape
"Imperial Hubris" by Michael Scheuer
"9/11 Commission Report"

after reading two out of four on the list (blowback and dying to win) I can say that EVERYONE should read and understand these books. This should be a part of 11th Grade US history.

Now, I know that none of those other clowns trying to be Republican candidate would even come close to reading these books, but I think Ron Paul needs to make another public press statement bigging these books up because they are indeed sources of knowledge that give his positions practical invulnerability from the ridiculous Neo-Con attacks. When RP first presented this reading list to Giuliani in the summer there was a small press conference that got little attention beyond the internet.

Tomorrow, Ron Paul has a 1 hour special on New Hampshire TV and as a rising candidate he already has some power in commanding the eye of the (non-fox) press, he should continue to source and reference these books and I think he should make a public statement in his next interview encouraging the five others and people across the country to read these books, because the knowledge, understanding and clarity offered by them is really impervious to the sort demagoguery that Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee, Thompson, McCain, et al are notorious for.