Thread: Flyer with tear off URLs for public bulletin boards?

Flyer with tear off URLs for public bulletin boards?

I think it would be neat if we could create a Ron Paul flyer that has tear off urls to his site on it. If the wording is done right it could peak interest and people wanting to learn more could tear off a URL at the bottom to take it with them.

Just Brainstorming, Any thoughts?

I've been looking for a good flyer template for this but can't find any yet, post if you find one.
    Last edited by rockjoa; 05-29-2007 at 05:35 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'ver created one in MS Word. It has no graphics tho for easy copying. I've been putting on boards around Benton Harbor, MI. If you would like to see it, give me your email. I will be trying to get a website up in the next couple of weeks so it could be direct downloaded. Amyone who wants what I have please email me at Crabtreej@gmail.com and I will send you the attachment in MS WORD. feel free to edit and improve it of course.

-John Crabtree

Ready Made ones in Your MeetUp Group

Check your MeetUp Group site under PROMOS

Yes you can do this from the organizer center of your meetup group. Every RP meetup out there should have had a pull-tab flyer stuffed into the files section.

All of the Starbucks I've been to have magnetic bulletin boards so it sounds like it's a corporate wide policy to have these. I'm in FL and Publix stores are hit or miss, very few walmarts have them here too. However while I was living up in IN almost every grocery store had one of these.

WHen you post up the flyer, be sure to pull off a couple of the tabs too so the next person that sees it THINKS a couple other people were interested, and the sheeple in them will help encourage them to pull off a tab too. The last thing you want is a sheet full of tabs sitting there for a week! I saw that happen the first time I posted and then immediately pulled off two tabs.

By the way it seems like you have to repost these flyers at least twice a week in the starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCrabtree View Post
    I'ver created one in MS Word. It has no graphics tho for easy copying. I've been putting on boards around Benton Harbor, MI. If you would like to see it, give me your email. I will be trying to get a website up in the next couple of weeks so it could be direct downloaded. Amyone who wants what I have please email me at Crabtreej@gmail.com and I will send you the attachment in MS WORD. feel free to edit and improve it of course.

-John Crabtree
    Good idea. And, yes, it's simpler and cheaper to print without intensive graphics. A slogan that grabs attention is good, especially without much in the graphics department. I like catchy slogans like "Who is Ron Paul and why is he trying to save America?" I might just have to make that into a T-shirt.

Colleges are probably one of the best places to put something like that. Right now it might be good to make some for teaparty07.com, since it's coming up soon.

good idea i'm gonna hit all the bulletin boards around town
    the rEVOLution begins!

Quote Originally Posted by rockjoa View Post
    I think it would be neat if we could create a Ron Paul flyer that has tear off urls to his site on it. If the wording is done right it could peak interest and people wanting to learn more could tear off a URL at the bottom to take it with them.

Just Brainstorming, Any thoughts?

I've been looking for a good flyer template for this but can't find any yet, post if you find one.
    I am looking for one also. ANY IDEAS? I think I may have to go in to Photoshop.. that is extensive.. Thanks..
    Mel

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.