Thread: YouTube - Part 1 and 2 Here

YouTube - Part 1 and 2 Here

Last edited by shagywashere; 01-05-2008 at 11:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BTW If you look at the end when they start standing up, Ron pulls aside Fred and starts talking to him. I wonder what he says <_<

Excellent...but you got vid of the pole guy outside right after the end of part 2?

WE WANT TO SEE THE POLE GUY AGAIN! Please....

Thanks! And like vizacar said, do you have the Pole Guy video??? It was right before the Democratic debates started.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Vizacar View Post
    Excellent...but you got vid of the pole guy outside right after the end of part 2?

WE WANT TO SEE THE POLE GUY AGAIN! Please....
    Not my video just found it on YT

The bad part of this was Rudy eloquently arguing with him while the others snickered at Paul, which actually made Ron look like the only candidate who was passionate and serious about debating something problematic.

Why do they laugh at people who disagree with them? While it may in the short term make people laugh along with the joke, they soon realise that this Ron Paul guy has been passionately arguing this point for months and months so there must be something to it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kutibah View Post
    Thanks! And like vizacar said, do you have the Pole Guy video??? It was right before the Democratic debates started.
    Pole guy video?

I'll see if I can find what you mean, but what was the video about, might help me find it faster.

Hm I dunno what some people are so negative about. Granted I just watched the clips that emphasized RP, but he was coming across with some very very powerful, intelligent points. It's just plain to anyone with half a brain that the man actually *understands* the issues, not just blathers about stuff like an ignorant teenager. I think that was very impressive. It's the Ron Paul that has impressed me from the start.

Question

Thanks for that. Why are they all hugging each other and patting each other? I thought they all hated each other.
    I guess its to show the country that they are broadminded and love the people they hate.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Check out Part 2 at about 2:35 in - there's a shot of a person with a R[EVOL]UTION T-shirt on.

Yes would love to see the post-debate spin-room stuff. I've seen a couple minute video but I'm
    sure there is more somewhere?

I think you missed some parts. I didn't see the WSJ chart/inflation part in there.

Has anyone found the whole debate anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by shagywashere View Post
    BTW If you look at the end when they start standing up, Ron pulls aside Fred and starts talking to him. I wonder what he says <_<
    Probably offered to teach him about the monetary system and how it affects each and every one of the issues they discussed tonight.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rudy: 9/11! September 11th!

Man that guy is such a joke. Even better, everyone up there besides Paul is a joke.

They hate us because of our freedoms! Hahaha what a joke.

it's weird, when I'm watching the debates I'm always thinking this isn't going to well for RP. Then when I later watch the clips of just him, it's like damn he was kicking ass, great line.

Quote Originally Posted by raiha View Post
    Thanks for that. Why are they all hugging each other and patting each other? I thought they all hated each other.
    I guess its to show the country that they are broadminded and love the people they hate.
    You haven't got it yet? They are merely actors in a grand production. All but Ron Paul are charlatans.