Thread: Return of "The Daily Show" and "Colbert Report"

Return of "The Daily Show" and "Colbert Report"

supposed to air new episides starting Monday.

What do you guys think? Will some decent satire of the field help us a little?
    Personally, I would like to see Ron Paul interviewed again. I feel this demographis is generally a toss-up between Obama and RP.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold As Love View Post

Personally, I would like to see Ron Paul interviewed again. I feel this demographis is generally a toss-up between Obama and RP.
    It would help a ton. Paul can show that he is against the war in foreign lands and against war on US citizens to fund a welfare state through the income tax and unsound money. Bind the government down with chains of gold!

Seeing as my first exposure to Ron Paul was from an encounter with the Daily Show and Colbert Report - YES- Probably the only msm actually critical of this crap we call politics. One can (reading between the lines-with a knowledge of our Constitution) gleen most information from Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Learer Hour. Sad but true, two comedy shows and PBS.

Bunkloco

Quote Originally Posted by Bold As Love View Post

It will definitely help. I heard the first guest on The Colbert Report will be Atlantic writer Andrew Sullivan, who has officially endorsed Ron Paul. This is right before NH, and Ron Paul will be on Leno. It is a good chance for the campaign.