Thread: Umm.. ABC Just Blatantly Censored Paul Much?

Umm.. ABC Just Blatantly Censored Paul Much?

I just was watching the NH debates, and did anyone see the part where they brought out these people who represented each candidate, and who were covering each one? They had four. Note there's five candidates. They didn't have someone there for Paul. How BLATANT can they be with their censorship, when Paul was RIGHT UP on stage? Please... I mean, come on. That was BLATANT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heh, did you notice how most of the big media candidates HOGGED the 'debate'?
    First one then another they would go on and on so as to use up time and keep others from saying much. I believe Dr. Paul did an excellent job, considering how much time he was given to say anything at all.

Oh, yeah. Of course. But the sad thing is that the basic American who has no exposure to what's going on is going to hear Romney speaking more than Paul by far, and say things that SOUND better than the rest of them. Hence, they'll vote for him because they were exposed to him more than Paul.

Sad, right? How we Americans can't even get off their couches to do some damn research? I mean, come on. Free healthcare? That's Communism, by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot123 View Post
    I just was watching the NH debates, and did anyone see the part where they brought out these people who represented each candidate, and who were covering each one? They had four. Note there's five candidates. They didn't have someone there for Paul. How BLATANT can they be with their censorship, when Paul was RIGHT UP on stage? Please... I mean, come on. That was BLATANT.
    Point of clarification...actually there were six candidates. They didn't have a journalist in the spin room for Thompson either.

And someone else mentioned something about the good doctor having his mike cut off at one point. I was distracted a couple of times and must have missed it if true. Any reality to this???
    To make a mistake is Human. To continue making that same mistake is Insanity.