Thread: Why is Ron so F****g SILENT forget the manners man! SPEEK UP!

Why is Ron so F****g SILENT forget the manners man! SPEEK UP!

What is he doing? These jackals are debating lies right in front of him. Why doesnt he speak the F up?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's writing a speech and taking notes.

he's letting them tear each other apart and smiling the whole time

I would give Ron Paul my balls if I thought he would use them. He needs to stop playing nice, and start tearing people down.

Last edited by Paul10; 02-23-2008 at 11:51 PM.

the host needs to shut them up

I agree, Paul should hit that. No worries though, he's been doing good so far.

Shut up Romney!!!!!

I wish Freakin Mitt Romney would shut his sheit up! He won't allow anyone to talk,.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i agree. speak up if you want to lead America. don't just sit there.

I think that RP is quiet while the other candidates tear each other apart. No reason to stop them from attacking each other and make each other look like a fool. RP is a very good politician.

EDIT: "It is better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth shut then open your mouth and prove it"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He needs to step in on this one with the Subsidizing of Illeagle immigration point...

He can't because it's not his personality to interrupt. I reckon it helps him.

The others are acting liek children

yes I wish he would just start talking and then maybe Charlie would give him time to say something about illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by traitorist View Post
    i agree. speak up if you want to lead America. don't just sit there.
    He does need to speak up but these guys are making theirselve look terrible.

I would like to see him come back with some strong points to break up the monotonous crap the other candidates are throwing at each other. But him staying silent during the personal attacks is a good thing. It'll show people that he is a caring, decent person and is not interested in bringing down people on a personal level and instead only on policies. He should break out with something like "I CAN NOT believe this is what America has come to! The founding fathers would be outraged!" He'd get a GREAT response

Let them tear each other apart and then make solid, succint points on the issues that are unique to RP message.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You guys are ridiculous.
    They're not letting him talk when he does.
    He's doing fine.
    Stop being worry worts!

This debate is a JOKE but he's doing what he can, and he's had some good answers.

Look how much Romney talks...a lot and he is making a fool of himself. Fre? he got nothing.

...I don't think RP is hardcore enough. It shows right now in a format like this.

This format is terrible for Ron because the other loudmouths have no manners at all. They just like to hear themselves talk.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEngineer View Post
    He's writing a speech and taking notes.

no he's not. he talked for 20 seconds just now on immigration
    wtf

He bombed on Illegals sorry................ this man isnt serious in these debates. I love him to death however this is the big time and he isnt in it. very upset.

Its good to let the other candidates fight. Look how bad Mccain and Romney just came off by those 2 fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Star View Post
    Let them tear each other apart and then make solid, succint points on the issues that are unique to RP message.
    But thats' not going to get us the press we need. I bet you can stastically analyze all the debates and come to the conclusion that the person that talks the most has higher probabilty of winning the nomination. When your given a chance to talk you take it, if your not given one you have to jump in

any live feed here, dudez?
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberUSA View Post
    no he's not. he talked for 20 seconds just now on immigration
    wtf
    oooo, a whole 20 seconds while the liars ramble on and on and convince America of their lies.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberUSA View Post
    But thats' not going to get us the press we need. I bet you can stastically analyze all the debates and come to the conclusion that the person that talks the most has higher probabilty of winning the nomination. When your given a chance to talk you take it, if your not given one you have to jump in
    indeed. not to mention all the face time you get on TV when you talk. the cameras are not on RP when he just sits there.