Thread: hello, new here, long time listener, first time caller

hello, new here, long time listener, first time caller

i post regularly on myspace for ron paul. /joebeeson

anyway after iowa i am concerned that we need to let our members who believe such turn up the volume on Ron Paul for his religious appeal.

here is the bulliten i made:

how to get Ron Paul elected where i am from-(heartland) LIFE

He makes a good point about Ron Paul's spiritual appeal. I feel it. It's unquestionably time we relay and embrace this about Ron Paul.

Without a doubt it's because of my christian philosophy that I support Ron Paul,

It's time we work on our appeal to the churches of america, especially in our heartland,

Easily the KING of pro-life candidacy EVER is Ron Paul.

We aim our messaging on post boards, in multia media, youtube -about Ron Paul and his words/ideas on life!

plain in his our words and experiences.

(as a young doctor intern Ron Paul was present at a late term abortion surgery, the baby came out crying and they literally put the baby in a trashcan, put it to the corner)

...this terrified and made a life long impression on him.

his experience in bringing life into this world as a ogbyn, as a doctor he is trained to preserve and rescue life.

He has a life long voting record to protect life.

HE HAS EXPERIENCE IN LIFE!)

He has a congressional maneuver that would end roe vs wade immediately,

NO WAITING AND DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY TO THE SUPREME COURT. It would be a congressional vote simply.

The issue would be sent to state governments. Which is where it belongs.

we must appeal to the heartland GOP voters in this fashion and then we'll never have to mention huckabee again.

we have to maneuver too

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    Date: Jan 4, 2008 1:33 AM

Of course, the third party question will come up, so I posted about it. Challenging the other Republicans to take stands. Quinn a prominent Republican talking head said Ron Paul would be the candidate most likely to make his nimples hard if it wasn't for his views on Iraq. Anyway, I sent an email to Quinn and Hannity telling them I quoted them. I did not misquote them. Basically, I said I wouldn't support a Republican unless they firmly adopt Paul's stances, excluding the war because they'll never denounce that. And even if Paul doesn't run, I'll still vote for him. It's at
    http://danteinhickville.googlepages.com

Basically, we need to flush Paul's opponent's out for who they are. Please we need to talk about how two of his brothers are preachers and he almost became one. I know it's not in his nature to use it, but by not using it Huckabee uses God against everyone. Anyway, I'm out.
    Last edited by joebeeson; 01-05-2008 at 12:51 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with the Religious appeal.

There was a flyer circulating earlier that I have been trying to find in a pdf that would address this.

how Ron Paul is the choice for born again Christians I think.

I plan to walk it into local church office and the local seminary school and plaster it on billboards.

Some talking points.

Just war. This has to be hammered home. We Christians can't support wars without a clear and present danger to our own national security. Iraq was no such thing. Iran is no such thing. Pakistan is no such thing.

Pro-life. Nuff said.

Will not allow the federal government to dictate to the states what marriage is. Sure, the federal government might not be able to say that Marriage is solely between the oppossite sexes. But, it also can't turnaround and recognize "alternative" forms of marriage.

Champion of local control of our children's education. Very supportive of Home schooling.

Keep more of your own money. Christians know what real charity means. The government does a crap job compared to what we could do ourselves to help the needy.

Too many people are saying this because Huckabee won in Iowa because he is religious....that is the only state he will probably win....everyone knew huck would win there because of it, that's why he also did so well at the Iowa straw poll even though his pollign sucked and he had no money, but everyone also knows that it won't work anywhere else like it did in Iowa where over 60% of the caucus goers were evangelical Christians.

If you think relating his religious beliefs to ohers will help gain votes, you are of course free to do so....to me, liberty, freedom, and peace are enough.
    "War is when the government tells you who the bad guy is, revolution is when you decide that for yourself."