Thread: Let's go to EVERY McCain gathering in NH and ask about "The New 100 Year War"

Let's go to EVERY McCain gathering in NH and ask about "The New 100 Year War"

McCain was playing NH very well so far - until now.

He's doing tons of town hall meetings and such like he was at when he made the hundred year comment.

He even fed us a perfect, tailor-made nametag, perfect for the media to latch onto - "The New Hundred Year War."

Let's use this thread to gather the times and locations of ALL of McCain's appearences in NH, and have people sign up to show up to every one between now and Tuesday and ask McCain about the comment he made - let it be repeated time and again to each group of people listening to him speak. We will get jaws dropping statewide.

JM
    Last edited by jgmaynard; 01-04-2008 at 10:25 PM.
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?
    Check out my book if you like (free chapters):
    www.LightofAlexandria.com Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Burn the soundbite to a CD/MP3 and blare it this weekend in NH!!!
    No more Mr. Bad guy

Here's the events I have so far:

01/04/2008
    New Hampshire Campaign Stop in Hollis
    When:January 4, 2008 1:00 p.m.
    Where: Hollis Pharmacy
    6 Ash St.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/04/2008
    New Hampshire Town Hall in Hudson
    Hudson, NH, Town Hall
    When:January 4, 2008 6:00 p.m.
    Where: Hudson VFW Post 5791
    15 Bockes Road

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/05/2008 12pm
    New Hampshire Town Hall Meeting in Peterborough
    Peterborough, NH
    When:January 5, 2008 12:00pm
    Where: Peterborough Town Hall
    1 Grove St.

01/05/2008
    New Hampshire Pre-Debate Rally and Debate Watching Party
    Manchester, NH
    When:January 5, 2008 8:00pm
    Where: See description below
    Join the John McCain campaign for a Pre-Debate Rally and Debate Watching Party. Senator McCain will participate in the WMUR/Facebook Debate at St. Anselm’s College in Manchester.

The pre-debate meet-up rally will begin at 5:00 p.m., and full details are soon to come. The Debate Watching Party starts at 7:00 p.m. at Jillian’s Restaurant in Manchester.

01/06/2008
    New Hampshire Town Hall Meeting in Salem
    NH Town Hall Meeting in Salem
    When:January 6, 2008 12:00 p.m.
    Where: Woodbury School Gymnasium
    206 Main St.

The only one of the towns close to me is Peterborough, but I'll be in Nashua at that time.

Who can be at any one of the places to ask McCain about it (ie, repeat it for the NH Inds there to hear)?

JM
    Interested in the history of ancient science? Want to know how it fed into the world around it and the people and politics of those times?

Yes, it is very good to have cameras as well. But getting this in front of everyone who is there to listen to him speak is going to have an impact by itself...

JM

Either he'll refute it and look bad, or he'll embrase it and look worse. Win-Win for Revolution.
    Peace, Prosperity, Paul.

He will undoubtedly argue that's not him or that it's edited since we never saw his face/mouth.

I'm 75% serious.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    He will undoubtedly argue that's not him or that it's edited since we never saw his face/mouth.

I'm 75% serious.
    What date, time and location was that Youtube at? Anyone that confronts him will have to cite it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethek View Post
    What date, time and location was that Youtube at? Anyone that confronts him will have to cite it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM

The date and location are listed in the beginning.

JM

Very Important!

Guys, I'm a member of G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force International (think of it as the opposite of the CFR) and he outlined a very effective Communist tactic that I think you should use to your benefit at McCain's events.

http://www.freedomforceinternational...ond_tactic.pdf

The gist of the diamond tactic is that you travel to an event seperatedly and put people on the perimeter of the venue so that when you heckle somebody, you all start doing it at once. People don't know that you're together, but they turn their heads all around the room and it creates the illusion that you are in the majority of opinion.

Seriously, it works. If you plan this properly you can DEVASTATE him at his events.

^^ fellow FreedomForce member here, the tactic is genius and it has been used against liberty successfully many many times. It really works, please study this at your meetups and then employ it
    STOPandLOOK productions

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ST0PandL00K

''A 20 yr old uni student from Australia explores the themes of liberty through his custom made animation videos''

I didn't mean heckle so much - that's disresepectful and can backfire in NH. I'm talking about asking him questions, in front of the crowd and TV cameras. Of course, I'm always up for protesting - that's different. And I'm always up for effective protesting techniques.

JM

Quote Originally Posted by jgmaynard View Post
    I didn't mean heckle so much - that's disresepectful and can backfire in NH. I'm talking about asking him questions, in front of the crowd and TV cameras. Of course, I'm always up for protesting - that's different. And I'm always up for effective protesting techniques.

JM
    You don't have to heckle, you need audience members to agree with each other to sway public opinion.

1) Guy in front asks "Mr. McCain, I've been following you for years and support you, but I hope that you truly did not mean that we should be in Iraq for 100 years"

2) Guy in back stands up and adds "Come on, you mispoke right?"

3) Guy on right of venue stands up and chimes in "If you really meant that, then I have to disagree with you"

4) Guy on left of venue says "Yeah, please explain"

Now theres better ways to plan this and WAY better things to say, but you get the idea. You don't have to heckle to sway the entire venue's opinion on the subject

I like! I like!!!

OK - Any events that we get four people to sign up for, we can use the diamond technique.

JM

Quote Originally Posted by WaterWine41 View Post
    You don't have to heckle, you need audience members to agree with each other to sway public opinion.

1) Guy in front asks "Mr. McCain, I've been following you for years and support you, but I hope that you truly did not mean that we should be in Iraq for 100 years"

2) Guy in back stands up and adds "Come on, you mispoke right?"

3) Guy on right of venue stands up and chimes in "If you really meant that, then I have to disagree with you"

4) Guy on left of venue says "Yeah, please explain"

Now theres better ways to plan this and WAY better things to say, but you get the idea. You don't have to heckle to sway the entire venue's opinion on the subject
    This NEEDS to happen and be videotaped!

This is our new plan.

All the other candidates believe in the one hundred year war by association as McCain is the war expert.

We can ask "Mr Romney, do you think we are likely to be in Iraq for 100 years as President Bush and Senator McCain have suggested?"

If not, "What do you know that they don't?"
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about flooding the most viewed and discussed lists on YouTube with a dozen of this video??
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=76426

Everyone At All Campaigns Ask This Spread It

Make sure at all the primary events of the other speakers bring it up in your questions!!! Ask them according to the LA Times McCain is fine with us being in Iraq for 100 years. 50 more than Bush wants. How do you feel about that and what is your timetable? More or less than McCain's New 100 year war?

bump

DIGG: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mc..._years_in_Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post
    what is HQ's phone #? I think we need as many ppl as humanly possible calling HQ to let them know about the McCain 100 year message...they may not even know yet...WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A BIG DEAL
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

703-248-9115

He has to hit him hard on this. Not for a gimmick or a strategy, but because the people should know the truth and know how important it is.

BUT much more importantly, he ALSO must, in this debate, and in ads or however for the next few days, hit Obama on the war (not out til at least 2013) (as well as the patriot act, and taxes).

If he (and his Campaign) does not do this strongly, they may be giving up 5-10 or more percentage points. We need boldness and a shouted, strong message that defines him as better and necessary.

story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-so...q_b_79798.html

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFknKVjuyNk
    Last edited by colecrowe; 01-05-2008 at 08:14 AM.

This is too funny to read. You guys still don't get how to win elections do you? Attacking McCain for a comment that 99% of the voters either didn't hear or didn't care about won't win Paul any new supporters.

Spread the Message Near and Far

Oh it will when we get the news media to play it on the air. And we use it in our tv advertising officially. And bring it up every time someone talks about Paul and McCain or anyone else running. I'm tellin ya' 100 Year War is catchin on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterWine41 View Post
    Guys, I'm a member of G. Edward Griffin's Freedom Force International (think of it as the opposite of the CFR) and he outlined a very effective Communist tactic that I think you should use to your benefit at McCain's events.

http://www.freedomforceinternational...ond_tactic.pdf

The gist of the diamond tactic is that you travel to an event seperatedly and put people on the perimeter of the venue so that when you heckle somebody, you all start doing it at once. People don't know that you're together, but they turn their heads all around the room and it creates the illusion that you are in the majority of opinion.

Seriously, it works. If you plan this properly you can DEVASTATE him at his events.
    Like the idea.

I created a blog to spread this message of insanity

The Freedom Fellowship
    http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com

Ron Paul 2008 - Hope For America!
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

"Lord I have no plans of my own save those you shall reveal to me." Dean Fagerstrom - The Mission of Angion

I created a blog to help expose this insanity

The Freedom Fellowship
    http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com

Ron Paul 2008 - Hope For America!
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

"Lord I have no plans of my own save those you shall reveal to me." Dean Fagerstrom - The Mission of Angion

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    This is our new plan.

All the other candidates believe in the one hundred year war by association as McCain is the war expert.

We can ask "Mr Romney, do you think we are likely to be in Iraq for 100 years as President Bush and Senator McCain have suggested?"

If not, "What do you know that they don't?"
    Brilliant. Use the "diamond tactic" at McCain events and all the others too. Tape it yourselves everytime and, with any luck, there will also be some MSM cameras rolling at some of the events. Loving it!
    Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776