Thread: Single Most Important Strategy!

Exclamation Single Most Important Strategy!

Click --> Digg this PLEASE.

The number one best thing we can do to make sure Ron Paul gets the presidency (the American populace clearly wants him, just look at the enthusiasm, phone jamming and online polls, which are about as legit as "scientific" ones, the YouTube popularity and the deliberate burying by the media elites) is to do the following:

1. Get in touch with your local Republican Party.
    2. Know where your precinct is.
    3. Become a precinct executive or influence the one who does get appointed.

Use that influence to MAKE SURE THE VOTES ARE ACTUALLY COUNTED.

Vote fraud occurs when that sacred democratic responsibility is delegated to some corporation whose CEO may have promised the state to somebody. The office of Precinct Executive is the single most important office in the land, because they make the nominations, they decide how the votes are counted at the local level.

Public support for Ron Paul is so vast, I wager we can cause a huge amount of local participation in politics just by getting the word out on this.

If enough of us do this and the election is still stolen by a neocon Democrat, there will not be enough opacity left in the system for them to convince the rest of the sleeping public that the election was legitimate.

Do I sound alarmist? Possibly. Is that still an excuse for you not to be involved in local politics? It should be obvious to everyone that Ron Paul scares the pee out of the establishment and they can and will do ANYTHING to hold on to power. Let's take hold of the most powerful office in the land and trump them before they can cheat.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am going to join the local Republican club. The very next morning after I sent the county chair of the Republican Party an email with my interest in getting involved I got a call froma sweet little old lady.

She was so excited about hearing from a new member. She said that they lost so many members last year (big surprise). I asked her if she heard about Ron Paul. She said, "Just a little blurb on the news that he doesn't stand a chance." I told her taht he was my motivation for getting involved. I told her about the Michigan GOP trying to get him banned from future debates and a brief summary of Rudy's dealings with Citgo, News Corp and how my old pals at Fox News are no better than libral media and thier bias. I told her of him amazing voting record, what he stands for and that basically if we don't get him the nomination that the tatters of the Republican Party will be even more desimated in the next election. We have to get in contact with active Republicans (and Dems for that matter) I'm talking the little old ladies that man the polls and have luncheons and garden parties! Once the truth is revealed to those who are not internet savvy- the fight will move from cyber space to the real world!