Thread: Let Get Out To Streets

Lightbulb Let Get Out To Streets

I think we need to get out to the streets, if we really believe it is a real revolution.
    The history of revolutions shows that no phone calls or donations are the real roads to a revolution.

All revolutions I have ever heard of happened on the streets, and that is why we must get out and awaken the people.
    And when I say get out to streets, I do not mean Rallies, outside Rallies do not work because it only help in centralizin
    g our efforts, and that is why one rally in a big city, only covers the people of this city, every little area and every little county deserve an outside Rally but for this to to happen we need to divide our efforts equally!
    What we need to do from the point of my view is let us divide our efforts, decentralize it, which means, let everyone of us choose a heavy traffic road that is closest to him or her and stand in the middle holding a sign for Ron Paul and some pamphlets if available, while people are getting out of their work, they are going to see you. If everyone of us can do that the message of Ron Paul is going to reach as many people as possible and in the shortest time.
    I saw many signs to Ron Paul in my area, I put some myself, but I felt it is very different and more effective if a real human being is sta
    nding and holding it in his hands, the effect is very different in the eyes of people.
    And that is why we need to get out to streets not as groups who stand together in one spot but as individuals who are scattered on every high traffic area.
    Let us get out to streets guys, I believe w
    e can cover all America if we decentralize our efforts that way, and I believe we have enough Ron Paul supporters who can cover all high Traffic spots, only if they pay attention to the idea!
    Let us get ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, maybe going in groups of 2-4 instead of 8-30 would help get the message out. Alone would be even better but then there's no one to talk to and other risks would increase...