Thread: Paul decimates Giuliani

Exclamation Paul decimates Giuliani

This is a great day we are ahead of Rudy the national leader and NH is right around the corner. Don't ever forget "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.".
    We are a decentralized power we will bring Ron Paul's vision of the world to all those who are ready for it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess thats one way to look at it.

Rudy can go home now. It is Jan 3rd not Sept 11 anymore.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Viva La R3VOLUTION !

Step by step our numbers will rise keep up the good work on the ground in your respective states the battle has only begun.

Giuliani, Go back to New York. Oh wait, they don't like you there either.

You're damn right, that's the spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Cimbri View Post
    This is a great day we are ahead of Rudy the national leader and NH is right around the corner. Don't ever forget "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.".
    We are a decentralized power we will bring Ron Paul's vision of the world to all those who are ready for it.
    I don't think you know what decimate means...

I guess The debate ...you all remember? when the pundits said Paul was done?

Rudy Vs Paul...Paul 1 Rudy 0

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyway you look at it Dr. P won today. Huckabee and others are media creation. Getting 10% inspite of the media is incredible. Just ask Kucinich and others with 0%. The struggle to restore the republic has only just begun.

Slowly we will continue to rise. We already beat Rudy, next Huckabee and Thompson, then Romney and McCain, then Obama. Then the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by azam View Post
    Anyway you look at it Dr. P won today. Huckabee and others are media creation. Getting 10% inspite of the media is incredible. Just ask Kucinich and others with 0%. The struggle to restore the republic has only just begun.
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

I'm certainly happy to see Ron Paul coming in with a significantly stronger showing than Ghouliani. I'm with RP for the duration.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

"We are The People. We are America, and We have a Voice."
    Vote Ron Paul for President 2008

We are beating Rudy which means Ron Paul has the support to beat a so called "top-tier" candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimbri View Post
    As Paul told Giuliani after a recent debate, "It is only the beginning"

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

I like this thread. I'm feeling better.
    "Whatever you can vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass." Paul J. Meyer, self-made billionaire philanthropist

Yes, look at the trend. How many polls showed us at 10%? The trend is still upward, and things can only get better in New Hampshire!
    "An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." - Victor Hugo

"“Fed intervention in the financial markets is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.” - H.L. Mencken

"We have little faith in the healing power of central banking; but when it comes to killing a patient, even a quack can do the job." - Daily Reckoning

"Deal with reality or reality will deal with you." - Unknown

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hang in there guys, this is 1/50. Keep the faith and believe in the message.
    An optimist is there to be hopeful when all have lost hope.

A pessimist is there to cast doubt when no one has any.

Did anyone catch Giuliani on the MSM a few minutes ago saying that he wants to increase the size of the army? How is he going to do this? Volunteers? I dont think so cuz 2/3s of the country is not in favor of the war and the one one third that are in favor old and from Iowa.

Let them take IOWA, we will take the rest!!

Its baptism of fire for us Ron Paul supporters. Cmon 10% compared to Mr.G just 4%. We will do better in New Hampshire. We should move fast this time.

he spent no money or time in the state......

how is this a victory?

It was a victory because Ron Paul got more votes than Giuliani plain and simple. Romney spent more and got less votes than Huckabee compute that logic.
    Last edited by Cimbri; 01-03-2008 at 09:39 PM.

So does this mean RP will be included in that upcoming fox debate he was left out of? IT BETTER!!!

They need to take Giuliani out and put RP in.
    Last edited by ELT; 01-03-2008 at 09:44 PM.

Rudy hates me for my Freedom. He is the terrorist.