Thread: very SIMPLE BANNER DESIGNS: any good? what should i do?

very SIMPLE BANNER DESIGNS: any good? what should i do?

Hey, Here are some banners I will possibly submit to get made. I want to associate some 'new' banners instead of the revolution ones i see around. I have those too... I just want to hang some "new" ones for spice.

Anyways, here they are.. It took me about 30 minutes to come up and do them.. I want to keep things simple so when people are driving by, then can get the message quickly..

Let me know, and what I should/shouldn't change

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The simple ones are always the best.

Hammy, that P in Paul looks too much like a weird D.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

Xar, I suggest you add "for President" or President somewhere on all the banners that don't say that.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

well, do any of these banners suck? or they fair... doable.. which one is the best?

They are good.

Only other thing I can think of: on the banners with the blue background and red lettering, try to add a black shadow highlight to the red letters. It's too hard on the eyes without them. The primary colors contrast too much.

I like them all except I might change the background color on the NO one cuz I just hate orange or any of its shades :P

I think these are all good too. As you know we have found good prices on Ebay, so we're up for all kinds of designs. I agree the Revolution is great, but a lot of older conservatives have a hard time connecting with it. Can you post these as large images so we can use them?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.