Thread: How to get a bus load of new supporters...

How to get a bus load of new supporters...

I think Dr Paul would rocket blast into the Republican nomination if he discussed in this next debate (and forum if invited) that his attitude toward American safety is to send in a small elite group to take out the disbanded Bin Ladin and company / taliban, etc with the APPROVAL OF CONGRESS and proper intelligence gathering that has been examined and not ignored, like learning to fly and not land. Talk about using Letters of Marquee and explaining what that is and how it works. (Here is a bounty, you are licensed if you have these documents, good luck)

Most people do not know what Letters of Marquee even are. Dr Paul needs to state for everyone to hear, in Bill O'Reilly baby talk (I just saw him talking to the Reason guy and then downplaying Dr Paul due to pulling troops out) that he would use elite forces with the authorization of Congress and/or letters of marquee to keep America safe. Same with Pakistan. Leave them alone and use intelligence to make sure America is safe and if we are in danger, protect ourselves as needed and authorized.

We need to get this message to headquarters so he can make it a point to explain this position at the debate (and forum if invited) so all the Republicans who thinks he wants to leave America unprotected "get it".

He will win in a landslide if he makes this point to all the war supporters who think he is a wimp and does not want to protect us.

The ones that just want to keep pissing on everyone over there will not change, but a lot of others will.

There are a few on this board who talk to Dr Paul, or have good contacts at the campaign. Get this message through... I think it would be huge to make this understood. Just saying he supports Letters of Marque means nothing to the average "Rush" listener.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always thought we should have just said...Wanted dead or Alive...1 billion dollars. Let anyone go who thought they could do it.

this approach to taking out Osama would be ideal, and it would work. but, of course Letters of Marquee do not benefit giant multi-billion dollar corporations, so they are not used - instead, the entire military is sent in and the military-industrial complex profits at the expense of the taxpayer.

I say cut off the money to Pakistan. Offer them instead 1/2 billion dollars for Binladen's head. Cash on delivery.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

don't offer them $#@! the SEALs can get bin laden

Too bad Bin Laden is already dead...
    Don't Tax Me Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Too bad Bin Laden is already dead...
    youtube?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    too bad as long as bin laden is alive, neoconservists can have their way

Good points.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

In George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, the Two Minutes Hate (alternatively two minute hate) is a daily period in which Party members of the society of Oceania must watch a film depicting The Party's enemies (notably Emmanuel Goldstein and his followers) and express their hatred for them and the principles of democracy...

Orwell's obvious reference in the sequence is to the utter demonization of an enemy during a time of war and the exultation of the cult of personality of the leaders of totalitarian states. Parallels (in form, if not content) to the Two Minutes Hate can be seen in real-world propaganda films from World War II.
    Last edited by psalm82x3; 01-02-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Of course Osama actually is demon, but that is where the dissimilarity ends.