Thread: Looking for Sacramento/Chico area supporters.

Looking for Sacramento/Chico area supporters.

I would like to organize a 4-hour sign bomb in Yuba City for Saturday, the 19th of January. This area is very Republican and proudly military -- a ripe area for us but, as far as I know, there is nothing going on. I'd like to organize 19 other supporters to help me between 10am and 2pm -- Sacramento, Davis, Chico, Marysville, Yuba City, Woodland, etc. Can you help out?

I can be reached through my website.

Good luck to us all,

Lisa C.
    www.women4ronpaul.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chico Meetup group info

Here is the Chico meet up group info. Consider joining and posting a message on the message board about Jan 19th. We want to help get Yuba City going since Yuba City is in our district.

Chco - 83 members

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/266/

Yuba City - 14 members

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1242/

In 2004 76,353 people voted in the Republican Primary in the 2nd Congressional District in California. Voter turn out is not expected to go up. The votes will be divided among 6 major candidates actively campaigning in California. If we can deliver over 20,000 votes for Ron Paul we have a good chance of winning. If we can deliver over 30,000 votes for Ron Paul we will win for sure.

At first this may seem like an ominous task but we do have 5 Ron Paul Meetup groups in the 2nd congressional district. With 83 members in Chico, 53 in Redding, 21 in Yreka,10 in Trinity County, and 14 in Yuba City. It is unknown how many of us will step up and actively campaign for Ron Paul in January, or how many additional people will come onboard.

In 2006 I ran for Congress and was able to obtain over 7,000 votes with under a $500 campaign budget and less then 6 people volunteering part-time. I am confident that if most of the 181 people who have signed up for the Ron Paul meet ups actively participated in promoting Ron Paul for president he would win this district. It’s not that hard. We just need to make contact with enough people who are likely to vote in the Feb 5th primary.
    Last edited by kent4congress; 01-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Edit.
    Last edited by Derek_Sine; 04-18-2009 at 10:09 PM.

To help you find other people in your area and improve communication in California (or elsewhere), please join the campaign's precinct leader's program, aka grassroots central. You can find other leaders working in your precinct and county and help the campaign get the vote out by reporting back as you identify other supporters in your precinct.

Click here to sign up

Edit.
    Last edited by Derek_Sine; 04-18-2009 at 10:05 PM.