Thread: Iowa Caucus goers: Pamphlet to use to sway LDS folks from Romney to RP

Iowa Caucus goers: Pamphlet to use to sway LDS folks from Romney to RP

(I also posted this on dailypaul in hopes it will go viral there too)

Hello all Iowa (and all other) caucus goers! I apologize for the tardiness of this post, but it's taken me longer to do this than I'd hoped.

I have created a four-page doc (which folds into an 8-half-page pamphlet) which gives some quotes from every LDS (Mormon) prophet either on the Constitution or proper role of the government. The pamphlet then gives some examples of where Mitt Romney has stated things that go against these teachings and other scriptural doctrine. It then presents Ron Paul and his 20-year defense of the Constitution. LDS folks believe the Constitution was divinely inspired and should be defended. If an LDS person doesn't know this, they will after reading this flyer . It also gives a brief overview of RP's platform and signature of integrity as well as endorsements, etc. I had to fit a LOT of material in this little pamphlet so I couldn't bloviate too much!

PLEASE PRINT THIS FLYER OUT AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO YOUR CAUCUSES!!! Simply duplex print all four pages and fold page 4 to 5 and 2 to 7. Assemble so that pages show up sequentially 1-8 in this "pamphlet." Staple if necessary.

If there are LDS people present who are in the Romney camp, challenge them to take 5 minutes and read the entire pamphlet. If they then do not "see" that Romney would not be the staunch defender of the Constitution that we know RP would, well, they deny their prophets' words to their own peril.

You'll find the pamphlet here uploaded to Meetup's share:

http://files.meetup.com/673818/lds_t...tt_vs_paul.pdf

You can also find it mirrored at:

http://www.reynoldsnet.org/lds_teach...tt_vs_paul.pdf

Please keep this post "bumped" through the Iowa caucus. I'm hoping very sincerely that this can be used as a "tool" to help "unblind" some of the blinded Romney supporters or supporters who may be on the fence. Thanks!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Very nice work; it could also come in handy with the Nevada caucuses.

I used to live in Iowa and remember there wasn't a whole lot of Mormons, but there were a whole lot of Transcendental Meditationists, especially in Fairfield. Is there any campaign targeting those folks? If I rememer right, they were very big on nonviolence.
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

Sorry to reply to my own post ...

Hello all, I uploaded a revised version of this pamphlet to the same mirror sites. I didn't receive any feedback on what to do about the spelling error (it was in the original quote I was citing and marked that way annotated with [sic]). Some people didnt' like it. So, I fixed the spelling, got rid of the [sic] and annotated that the spelling was corrected in my cite. I also fixed "strawpoll" which should have been two words.

Please make this go viral and print copies out for your caucus!!!!!

Here's a video I put together along the same lines.

Word of warning: If you are not LDS you will probably not relate to this very much. It is definitely religous in nature and targeted to fellow LDS believers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5flCgGJojIQ