Thread: Canidates unfiltered on CNN

Canidates unfiltered on CNN

Just listened to Fred Thompson for a few minutes before getting sick of it. He was talking talking about the debt and inflation. Man, he sounded like Ron Paul. Except that he didn't think we could cut military spending.

Guaranteed that he would not have been talking like that if Ron Paul wasn't doing so well.
    Last edited by tomaO2; 01-01-2008 at 11:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been watching this all morning. No mention of Ron Paul yet!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    Just listened to Tomson for a few minutes before getting sick of it. He was talking talking about the debt and inflation. Man, he sounded like Ron Paul. Except that he didn't think we could cut military spending.

Guaranteed that he would not have been talking like that if Ron Paul wasn't doing so well.
    I dunno, Fred Thompson has always talked well with regards to limited government and the Constitution, but his voting record shows he's willing to compromise.

Hey, maybe if Ron Paul teamed up with Fred as V.P. he could win over some of the neo-conservative voters?

Nah, it would make him too attractive a target for a hostile takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    Just listened to Fred Thompson for a few minutes before getting sick of it. He was talking talking about the debt and inflation. Man, he sounded like Ron Paul. Except that he didn't think we could cut military spending.

If Paul were not in the campaign, Thompson would be getting my vote. He's not nearly as good a candidate as Paul but he's certainly the best of what's left.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarKava View Post
    If Paul were not in the campaign, Thompson would be getting my vote. He's not nearly as good a candidate as Paul but he's certainly the best of what's left.
    This is an unfortunate truth. When people let themselves get forced into choosing between a a lazy turd who pays lipservice to ideals he easily tosses away and lying turds who will say and do anything to get elected, something is very sad. We're talking about the executive leadership of our going-down-the-tubes nation here, and it's just not right that we put up with this garbage.
    Something cool that I stumbled upon: The Ron Paul Repository
    http://egocentral.invisionzone.com/i...howtopic=15324

Quote Originally Posted by bjrnet View Post
    I've been watching this all morning. No mention of Ron Paul yet!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm still waiting...

Ron Paul on CNN Ballot Bowl

They covered a speech by RP to a young group of supporters in Desmoines, Iowa.

There have been Ron Paul signs in the background of all the interviews (along with other candidate signs)
    Last edited by Gadsdenfly; 01-01-2008 at 12:27 PM.