Thread: Iowa HQ: Vote Observers Needed in Iowa!! Urgent Need.

Iowa HQ: Vote Observers Needed in Iowa!! Urgent Need.

I am writing this from the Ron Paul War Room in Des Moines right now.

The Iowa Ron Paul campaign needs trustworthy and dedicated supporters in each precinct to observe the vote count, and to report the actual count back to the state headquarters.

With 1784 precincts in Iowa, it is impossible for the campaign to monitor this process using paid staffers. You can help us ensure an honest and accurate caucus. Contact your County Coordinator today to volunteer for this critical role in the Iowa campaign. If you do not know who your County Coordinator is, please contact me directly.

I hope that my email inbox will be flooded with volunteers. In a perfect world, at least one person will volunteer for each precinct. That said, help us quickly coordinate this effort by writing your subject line using this format: "Precinct Observer. (Your County Name). (Your Precinct)."

If you are:
    1. A resident of Iowa who plans on caucusing for Ron Paul,
    2. Want to help

Then contact us immediately.

If you are:
    1. A resident of any other state, or are unable to caucus
    2. Want to help,

Then spread the word. Re-post. We want to get this message in front of every Ron Paul supporter in Iowa.

Thank you for your assistance. Here's to a blow out showing in Iowa '08.

NOTE: Please DO NOT contact me regarding anything else. We're focused on a strong caucus turn out; help us succeed in that effort.

Jay Weeldreyer
    Iowa Field Director

email: jay at ronpaul2008.com
    phone: 515.243.0248

Please help keep this post high on the forum until the 3rd. Thank you!

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/18410
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

I don't understand. Monitors don't have to be Iowans or even Republicans. It's probably better that they aren't. info

bump
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

blimpin
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

this could be a big problem

we have to monitor what's going on !!

Iowans, bring your camcorders and digital cameras! You are legally allowed to film everything, If someone at the caucus says you can't film they are lying and ignore them. Actually, film them telling you to turn it off, and keep on filming everything else:-)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you contacted every Iowa Meetup member?

I went through myspace last night mailed the info to every Iowa Ron Paul supporter I could find.

Outside of doing that, I don't know what else to do except bump this thread.

You should inform the Iowan meetup groups.

Not only is it important to have someone watching every caucus but 2,000 Ron Paul Supporters just monitoring the vote would have an impat anyway lol.

how many meet up members from Iowa? someone needs to contact them and tell them not to forget to caucus and to take their friends and family!!

How about getting volunteers in Iowa to post precinct results at this website?

Is there any way to accept txt msgs from cell phones? I'll bet one of the techies at one of the RP sites can set up a db for the data so it can be cross-checked with the official results.

There must be a transparent count of the results from all precincts. Is this too much to ask for? IMO, this should be THE focus- a transparent count top to bottom.

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan