Thread: Ron Paul Cartoon Happy New Year Image

Ron Paul Cartoon Happy New Year Image

I was just sketching around this evening and decided to draw up something for Ron Paul. Feel free to use this image for any non-commercial purpose such as fund raising drives, banners at Ron Paul house parties, etc. If you do use it for something I only ask that you email me a photo or a link so I can see my work in action. Happy New Year!

I set up a Cafe Press store for anybody who may want shirts, stickers, posters or yard signs. http://www.cafepress.com/ronpaultoons

erik@allied-studios.com

Download high resolution version

Last edited by ErikBlack; 12-31-2007 at 03:45 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That freakin'' rocks!

....I'm sending it to my mailing list.

Great work. This will be my new background for my computer.

Now there's an idea. Are there any official campaign desktop backgrounds? If not we should design some and get them out there. That's a great way to stir up conversation at work when someone ask you about your background. They would have to be pretty cool...

I just saw this for the first time. Too bad it's not New Year's.
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer

the flag isn't right.
    they'll call me unpatriotic if i mail this to the neocons :[
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    uhhh

random (?)
    the flag doesnt have 13 stripes nor 50 stars.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    It is also ART you do realize that don't you lol....
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

you also realize that i wasn't responding to your post, right?

the flag isn't right.
    they'll call me unpatriotic if i mail this to the neocons :[
    Hi,

Out of deference for the actual flag, I believe makers of flag-themed items, (napkins, ties, and so forth) change the numbers of stars and stripes. That way, the genuine article is for is kept separate from common artistic representations.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
    Omphfullas Zamboni
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer