Thread: Wall Street Journal Article.....WOW

Lightbulb Wall Street Journal Article.....WOW

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1199..._us_whats_news

Here a great excerpt:

Mr. Paul's ability to reel in increasingly large hauls of campaign cash is a measure of his supporters' passion for his libertarian views -- and an unflattering mirror of his better known rivals' campaigns, whose fund-raising trends have been downward.

Ya Baby!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1
    If you're not voting for Ron Paul, then you haven't heard the truth.

The last money bomb of 2007 is on NOW and ends at midnight tomorrow EST

Starting point was

But the saddest quote in the article:

"Republican donors are being more methodical in how they chose a candidate this time," said Jennifer Bannister, a Republican fund-raising consultant who isn't working for any presidential campaign. "I'm hearing people say they are waiting to get behind a candidate when one pulls out in front."
    What unbelievably sad reasoning to select a president by ... the one who pulls out in front?! FFS. It's not a popularity contest! I wish I didn't contradict my thoughts when I think that these people should not be allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanehand View Post

What unbelievably sad reasoning to select a president by ... the one who pulls out in front?! FFS. It's not a popularity contest! I wish I didn't contradict my thoughts when I think that these people should not be allowed to vote.
    If you think about it, that's good for us. If RP does well in the early primaries, the sheep might just come our way.

Quote Originally Posted by JGalt View Post
    If you think about it, that's good for us. If RP does well in the early primaries, the sheep might just come our way.
    Agreed.

It's also interesting to note this will be on page A3 (prime spot in the paper) - at least that's what it looks like.

WSJ/DJ was recently aquired (not peacefully, and not without major protest) by News Corp (aka Fox news). Not sure if the merger is complete yet or not - but still an interesting twist.

Quote Originally Posted by morlhzd View Post

WSJ/DJ was recently aquired (not peacefully, and not without major protest) by News Corp (aka Fox news). Not sure if the merger is complete yet or not - but still an interesting twist.
    Yeah and don't think they are un-aware of our efforts over the weekend. As well as the number of people about to sell off NWS. I've been a part of an acquired company. In the beginning there is a lot of animosity towards the buyer. Especially when the buyer wants to come in and shake things up. I wouldn't be surprised if the WSJ employees secretly wants to see News Corp rot in hell.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanehand View Post

And this is where our $23 million for Nuclear Tuesday will come from, once we dominate Iowa and NH. Get calling and walking!

They fail to point out the $30 mill + in free work and campaigning we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    They fail to point out the $30 mill + in free work and campaigning we do.

You sell us short! There is a lot of work being done in the grassroots the value of which the media can't begin to understand - and I don't think we could calculate. But if we could, that number is VERY low.

Please take a minute to e-mail the author and thank her for helping to publicize the Ron Paul Revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauliana View Post
    You sell us short! There is a lot of work being done in the grassroots the value of which the media can't begin to understand - and I don't think we could calculate. But if we could, that number is VERY low.
    So true!!

The neocon hijackers of the Republican Party probably blew a gasket when they saw and read this article.
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones