Thread: 23 Million in One Month?!

23 Million in One Month?!

We've raised 19 million in 3 months and to most of us, it was a huge quarter for money bombs. Now the question comes up: can we raise $23 million in 1 month? Although we can be optimistic, the truth is, it will be tough. Let's continue planning our money bombs and try our best, but in my honest opinion, Ron Paul should take a matching fund of 20 million from the government. It will assure Ron Paul will have the money for the super tuesday events, and plus, he'll have it early on. It will also mean that we, the grassroots, can try our best to pay off this loan with our money-bomb making abilities !

Also guys: We're going to get a crazy amount of supporters immediately following our success in NH and IA!
    Last edited by faisal; 12-30-2007 at 03:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A bulk will be after Iowa, NH, etc.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

The campaign is sharing what is required for us to be competitive in the race through Super Tuesday.

Either we have what it takes to play in this big game -- or we don't.

Huey

PS: We've raised $19 million in 3 months, not 4.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

This seems almost an impossible task. But who could've guessed we'd be nearing $20 million for this quarter? Surely not I. We need not only a moneybomb, we need a money meteor shower...and coming right after Christmas, cash is hard to come by. At least, it is for me.

after Iowa and NH we will be on a roll. Remember they are scared because Ron Paul will be campaigning in EVERY STATE TILL THE END. We need to make sure he has the money to do this!

23 million in a month is doable! I want 30 million! Lets shock the good doctor himself!

Someone said in another forum it only takes all 126,000 donors to give $45 per week for the next 4 weeks to acheive our goal. $45 isn't much. I think we can all do it. We just have to spread the word. So let's get going.

It's doable, but I admit it is daunting.

If everyone skips date night/eating out/whatever "extras" they spend for the next month they should have the money to spare. It's a matter of putting our money where our mouths are.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All HQ needs to do is set up a donation account that automatically deducts x dollars per week from one's credit card and they will have very good way of knowing what to spend and it would be fun to see the amount increase.

Iowa and NH are the key. If Ron gets 2nd or 3rd in Iowa and 1st or 2nd in NH he will get 23 million. If he gets something close what he is currently polling he will be lucky to get 5 million. There are a lot of people watching to see if this is real or just another fringe movement with enthusiastic support.

Let's get this show moving. There's no excuse for us not to meet this target if we all do our parts.

All these posts are getting me pumped. You know, we have 125k+ willing donors and minus those who have given the full amount, we can still make it by A.) Winning Iowa or New Hampshire, thus bringing a whole new flock of willing Ron Paul donors. Those that are on the fence will no longer be swayed by the arguement "He doesn't stand a chance". I think getting the word out to all our new Revolutionaries that are about to join that we will have a final money bomb in mid/late January to push to 20 mil, it can be possible. Those who havent maxed out, do it, and those that have, all you have to do is use all your effort to get others to donate. It is possible, nothing is impossible I'm pumped...

I was a proponant of no more money bombs, but thinking about our group, and the possiblility of it doubling or tripling after a first place win in Iowa or, more likely, New Hampshire, I believe We can outdo what anyone thnks is in the realm of possiblility with one LAST money bomb before super tuesday (far enough ahead of time for them to spend on TV in all those states, and to fund the campaign for the LONG haul (maybe an independant run)

It might sound absurd, but every new target sounds absurd. 1 million sounded absurd half a year ago the 12 million we would never reach *ahum*
    Its the same discussion now, just other figures. the movement is growing exponential, so the targets aswell. Thats what T kinda learned over time. and we have to make this happen to get Ron Paul nominated and then elected, so he can give back the country that belongs to "we the people". c'est ca
    ^^ my 2 devaluated cents

I like cookies.
    Last edited by Nicketas; 06-19-2008 at 02:51 PM.

The Key to Success

I think the key to pulling this off is promotion. We have to get the word out to each and every Ron Paul supporter about this request and about the Jan 21st money bomb. Everyone loves a game, so let's make them aware of this one and get them playing. I'd also wager that if the MLK money bomb were promoted in the African American communities, with Congressman Paul's stance on collectivism communicated to them, we'd win over even more supporters from this community and get them on board with the money bomb push as well.

My question is: what were the successful actions in promoting the last money bombs?