Thread: Should I wear dress or tube socks?

Should I wear dress or tube socks?

Should the line "vote ron paul" be removed from billboards? Maybe the word "vote" could be construed as a command - like "VOTE" for me, and Ron Paul believes in Personal Liberty and he wouldn't say "VOTE FOR ME", so I think it should be removed.

Do you think Ron's hair in the second to last ad needs a haircut? It looks funny to me and I he will alienate 5 people.

Do you think the 3rd hair, as mentioned in the question above, of Ron's puffy hair should be removed cause its slightly off color. I would hate to have those with blonde hair get upset?

oh, do you think I should buy tube socks or dress socks?

JUST CURIOUS because almost all of these posts in this forum HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GRASSROOTS AND I AM STARTING TO THINK MOST OF THESE POSTERS ARE NOT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS but just drama creators to spread discontent and disorganization...

STOP THE NITPICKING, REMOVE THE HAIR FROM ACROSS YOUR ASSES and GET OUT AND DO SOME CAMPAIGING!! Hand out flyers, talk to people -- whatever...

STAY POSITIVE and stop the nonsense posts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOl.
    He talked about his first trip around the Hawkeye State, the one where he realized the White House was his destiny, and how the mist was rising up from the fields after a rain. The former boy-mayor of Cleveland then saw something he had never seen before: "Rainbows, dancing from field to field. Rainbow Farms!"

He got weirder from there and ended by promising that under President Kucinich, we'd all see the dancing rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    REMOVE THE HAIR FROM ACROSS YOUR ASSES
    LOL!!!!! What??? I've never heard that expression before, but I'm going to start using it now...
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

i hope you're not referring to my thread, "do you like the ad" ?

i actually posted it so we could show most paul supporters approve and get people to stop worry about it fracturing us as a grassroots. and since <10% strongly disapprove including trolls, etc. i say we have nothing to worry about and hopefully we can move on.

dress, come on Lord Xar!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Ahhhh, thought you were planning on raiding an event either in a dress or nude with only tube socks on
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Quote Originally Posted by born2drv View Post
    i hope you're not referring to my thread, "do you like the ad" ?

i actually posted it so we could show most paul supporters approve and get people to stop worry about it fracturing us as a grassroots. and since <10% strongly disapprove including trolls, etc. i say we have nothing to worry about and hopefully we can move on.
    not particulary yours...LOL... There are like 5 threads on the new immigration ad, like its the end of the world. I mean, its targeted.. there is a reason for it. Then there is probably a hundred on Fox... I mean -- I just feel that if we spent the energy we spend here working everyone up to side with our feelings about one aspect or not regarding the campaign INSTEAD of actually campaigning -- we'd for sure win....

but no, not your ad specifically. I was speaking generally. No insult intended.

Quote Originally Posted by robert4rp08 View Post
    Ahhhh, thought you were planning on raiding an event either in a dress or nude with only tube socks on
    Someone should totally paint their body with RON PAUL 2008 and then run nekkid through a major sports event! No blowback potential from that.

Take one for the team!
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aspiringconstitutionalist View Post
    Someone should totally paint their body with RON PAUL 2008 and then run nekkid through a major sports event! No blowback potential from that.

Take one for the team!
    I concur.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Then there is probably a hundred on Fox...
    Prepare for a thousand '23mil money bomb' ones...

A lot of you are new to Internet forums.

This is what freedom looks like. It's MESSY.

Every Joe with a harebrained thought, every would-be leader of the masses with his idea of why others should follow his lead, it's all here.

Read with a jaundiced eye - realize that we're a confluence of individuals uniting around a principle, not a "campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by aspiringconstitutionalist View Post

Take one for the team!
    From NAMBLA episode

Cartman: Those perverts aren't going to rest until they have made love to one of us right? So somebody's just gonna have to go out there and take one for the team. And I think in all fairness it should be Butters.
    Butters: Huh? Now why me?
    Cartman: Are you a team player or not?
    Butters: Well sure, I'm a team player I guess.
    Cartman: Now Butters, there is no 'i' in team.
    Butters: You mean to expect me to go out there and let all those horny old men have their way with my fragile person? Well just what team is this anyway?
    Cartman: Just go Butters, we're running out of time.
    Butters: Oh, alright then. (Butters leaves the room)
    Cartman: (Laughs) He's such a dumbass.