Thread: You can buy Aimee Allen's Ron Paul Revolution song now

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it and she's very hot .
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -Samuel Adams

"BUY" it? I already downloaded it? lol.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

Using Ron Paul's name to line your own pockets. Sorry, no, that's wrong. Precisely why Marc Scibilia is giving Hope Anthem away for free, forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Using Ron Paul's name to line your own pockets. Sorry, no, that's wrong. Precisely why Marc Scibilia is giving Hope Anthem away for free, forever.
    Maybe she'll be donating proceeds to the campaign? :P
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Ron Paul is a capitalist and so are most of the true supporters.

True, there also are the Opportunists. But they are apparent to thinking people.

I would rather someone create a marketable product to sell than beg for donations or brag about their vows of poverty to help RP and then expect everyone else to pay their way in life.

Is the video for the song out yet?
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johncjackson View Post
    Ron Paul is a capitalist and so are most of the true supporters.

True, there also are the Opportunists. But they are apparent to thinking people.

I would rather someone create a marketable product to sell than beg for donations or brag about their vows of poverty to help RP and then expect everyone else to pay their way in life.
    I own several business. I am a pure capitalist. That does NOT make me greedy or willing to take advantage of others to make a buck!

As for begging for donations or vows of poverty, I'm just not sure where that fits in any of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by aspiringconstitutionalist View Post
    Maybe she'll be donating proceeds to the campaign? :P
    She is making a contribution from the sales.
    Last edited by literatim; 12-30-2007 at 08:32 PM.