Thread: Has the War on Terror made America more or less safe from terrorist attack? - Poll

Has the War on Terror made America more or less safe from terrorist attack? - Poll

This is a poll on FaceBook. I was surprised to see this

PaulItForward.com - needs ideas!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox News ticker spin:

Facebook poll : When polled about the war on terror, 53% more Americans believe that the U.S. is more safe than those that believe the U.S. is as safe as before the war.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

I've never felt less safe.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Any nation that infringes on individual liberties in order to protect them is bad enough. But when they leave the borders unprotected, they can't be sincere.

I believe that the American people are less secure. Our politicians are more secure. That is a shame.

The next terrorist attack will be an excuse to tighten the collar around our necks. There are many in power who will be looking forward to it.