Thread: New campaign office opening in Edwardsville, IL

New campaign office opening in Edwardsville, IL

We were just green lighted by the National Campaign to open a campaign office in Edwardsville, IL! Hopefully we will have the office up and running within a week.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very cool! I volunteer in the Arlington Heights office, and you're not going to believe how gratifying it is. What's amazing is how many people come in to get "swag" and tell you that they're not signed up in any Meet Up group, or with the campaign. THere's a huge amount of support out there .

Quote Originally Posted by Trassin View Post
    We were just green lighted by the National Campaign to open a campaign office in Edwardsville, IL! Hopefully we will have the office up and running within a week.
    I'm down in Monroe County and I work in St. Louis. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    I'm down in Monroe County and I work in St. Louis. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

XNN
    Join up with the Edwardsville meetup group. I'll be sending out requests for volunteers and equipment through that.

Congrats to you guys and all the other IL offices that got approved. Including the one in Bloomington/Normal which is the one I submitted!

If you're local and want to work there or loan equipment/furniture there is a post at http://www.centralillinois4ronpaul.org/forums/index.php under the Bloomington/Normal board.

awesome - we need to Ron Paul the whole state!
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Just to let everyone know, we now have the Edwardsville Ron Paul campaign office staffed full time. It is located at 211 E. Vandalia, Edwardsville, IL 62025.

Hopefully within the next week we will be having our "official" grand opening.