Thread: The Revolution Musters at Fox Debate

Exclamation The Revolution Musters at Fox Debate

If Fox goes forward on this course they've provided the best opportunity possible to show both 1) they and other media outlets have been biased against Dr. Paul, depriving the citizens of information to make a fully informed decision and 2) Dr. Paul's supporters are not just the internet and are a true grassroots movement.

How do we take advantage of this opportunity, if all other methods fail to prompt Fox to invite Dr Paul?

Make arrangements to facilitate the largest convergence of meet up groups and concerned citizens from around the country that can be mustered. Rent ourselves a blimp hanger to house people who fly, drive, or walk to New Hampshire for a protest outside the location of the debate. Let the Ron Paul protest become the news from the debate - the other candidates will all just be rehashing the same old thing anyway!

We have some organizers among us who just might be able to make this happen in an orderly and massive fashion. They will need all the time they can get in order to do this right - that's why I am asking for roll call now.

If you can find some way to take the time away from your job and go to this protest to save the country from the direction it's headed and put your boots on the ground and the faces of the Ron Paul Revolution in front of the MSM cameras, please state you will attend if Fox does not invite Dr. Paul.

I, for one, will risk my job and do what I have to in order to show up. Those who are good at it - please organize this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

so is it more cost effective to "car pool" there or fly???
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

If you car pool there, you can have signs on your car that advertise for Ron Paul. If you fly, you can convert people on the plane, and while waiting at the airport. (I've heard that's very effective, as people are very board at times like that, and are willing to listen to r3volutionairies).
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!