Page 167 of 220 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 6572

Thread: What are you listening to?

Versus Me - Shout

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Blowfly - Blowfly for President

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wham! - Everything She Wants

Lionel Richie - Say you, say me

Classix Nouveaux - Never Never Comes

Paul Robeson, probably one of the greatest baritone voices ever. Unfortunately, he was a big time communist and Stalin sympathizer:

In 1952, Robeson was awarded the International Stalin Prize by the Soviet Union.[229] Unable to travel to Moscow, he accepted the award in New York.[230] In April 1953, shortly after Stalin's death, Robeson penned To You My Beloved Comrade, praising Stalin as dedicated to peace and a guide to the world: "Through his deep humanity, by his wise understanding, he leaves us a rich and monumental heritage."[231] Robeson's opinions about the Soviet Union kept his passport out of reach and stopped his return to the entertainment industry and the civil rights movement.[232] In his opinion, the Soviet Union was the guarantor of political balance in the world.[233]
    He even did a rendition of the Soviet anthem in English. Lyrics are hilarious.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

No Agenda: Sunday (11/4/2018) Episode 1083 - "The Zoomers"

No Agenda Episode 1084: "Complex Instrument"

Great midterm election analysis. The "Complex instrument" refers to something from Trump taxes which allows him to not pay anything and might be proprietary and protected by an NDA.

Calvin Coolidge

Señor Coconut - Showroom Dummies

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Ice Cube - Arrest The President

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lately? Samantha Fish.

"The Patriarch"

I love Meatloaf - the musician and the dish. Mr A only likes the dish. Anyone notice that Meatloaf always looks unhealthily sweaty? Not a good sweat that comes from a workout or eating hot chicken wings but a bad sweat that looks like it comes from possible heart failure. I saw him live once and I wasn't sure he was going to make it through the show.

I'm making meatloaf for dinner and I figured it would be fun to troll Mr A a little bit. He's at work and I just sent him an e-mail with the title Dinner and this song. I also included a TMI message about things I WILL do for love.

The phone will be ringing soon. I'm only allowed to call him at work if someone's dying - it used to be bleeding but I would call him on my period and he didn't like that so he changed it to dying. That man's always changing the rules on me. Anyway, I've taken to sending him weird emails to get him to call me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.