Page 172 of 219 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,160 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Badculo. God bless America.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Rainbow - Man On The Silver Mountain .
    Do something Danke

Great hymn to start Lent with...

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Last one and I’m going to bed!

This is the hymn sung on the Sunday of the Prodigal Son which just passed. Good night!

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Awesome - this is gonna be a great album if the rest is like this.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Calvin Coolidge

Uriah Heep , Stealin'
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in .
    What condition is your condition in?

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Awesome - this is gonna be a great album if the rest is like this.

Yeah, TS rocks... check this one out also from the new one... animated & at the 1:11 mark looks to be a caricature of RP himself, no?

https://toddsnider.net/home/

One of the greatest song to ever start your day with.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What condition is your condition in?

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Wardruna and Aurora - Helvegen (Live)

Some Heads are Gonna Roll , Judas Priest
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just found out Jimmy Buffet IS coming to Atlanta!!! YAY!!! I thought he was skipping us this year and was kinda pissed at him. I've started getting a group together to tailgate the concert. I've seen him so many times, I don't give a crap about going in but I love the tailgate party and plan on just buying a parking pass and tailgating. You can hear the show from the parking lot, anyway. Mr A approves of the plan because the tickets are expensive and he doesn't really care about Jimmy Buffet but he does seem to enjoy the tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Calvin Coolidge

Metallica: ...And Justice for All

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I posted this before but from the man who wrote the song, enjoy..

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by AZJoe; 03-17-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.