Page 169 of 219 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,070 of 6568

Thread: What are you listening to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I found a Ramones t-shirt at the thrift store and had to come home and listen. IMO, some music just sounds better on the record player but I'm too lazy to find the record in Mr A's giant record collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Calvin Coolidge

ELO is coming to Atlanta!!! YAY!!! Tickets are kinda expensive but I might just have to spring for them.

My favorite band to roller skate to.

My favorite roller skating movie

Calvin Coolidge

Galt MacDermot - The Flesh Failures (Let The Sunshine In) (Hair) (1979)

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

@William Tell

Seven Spanish tan lines at the alter of the sun...

she reached down and picked the sunscreen up that lay empty in his hand...she said, "Father please forgive me. I can't make it without my tan" and she knew the tube was empty and she couldn't tan ... but her final prayer was answered when the sun came out again

@William Tell

When do we take this show on the road? Err...tan line?

...those tan lines were bandit boys, they were slick as polished steel, she wore her tan lines outside her clothes, for all the pasty world to feel...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @William Tell

Mammas, don't let your daughters grow up to have tan lines....

Calvin Coolidge

I almost hate to do it to this song because I love it BUT....

Tan lines fading in the rain...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I found a Ramones t-shirt at the thrift store and had to come home and listen. IMO, some music just sounds better on the record player but I'm too lazy to find the record in Mr A's giant record collection.

Are you wearing my shirt ?
    Do something Danke

Its a long way to the top if you wanna Rock n Roll .
    Do something Danke

And some Talking Heads .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are you wearing my shirt ?
    Yes. It's very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And some Talking Heads .
    I saw David Byrne last spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yes. It's very nice.

I saw David Byrne last spring.
    Once Fire 11 moves to North America he can take me to canadian football games , I usually wear a concert T shirt since I do not have any canadian football shirts .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still my favorite song after all these years.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbPucX4Oj28
    "The Patriarch"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Haven't heard this one in many years.... may be in here somewhere already, but not the next one.

Same song, but by Van Halen when they were just a bar/small club band... "you never know what yer gonna find."

Last edited by Mach; 01-06-2019 at 05:14 AM.
    FJB

Calvin Coolidge

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Jason Becker!!! ALS will not limit him.