Page 173 of 219 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Lou Reed - White Light /White Heat .
    Do something Danke

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rammstein - Deutschland

The market has decided this is the best song of all time.

Laid Back - Baker Man

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Bump for Joe.

Loreena McKennitt -

The Mummer's Dance

The Old Ways
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-08-2019 at 04:56 AM.

I've been listening to Dimash but nobody comments on this. Why? He's amazing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...y-get-in-here)

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I've been listening to Dimash but nobody comments on this. Why? He's amazing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...y-get-in-here)
    You two should get a room.

The Dead South

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-12-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    One of the cooler music video's I have ever seen.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tangerine Dream - Vanishing Blue

Whenever I listen to this song, it always puts the same thought in my head: I wish I could escape to this era and just hang out for a little awhile, pretending I don't know all of the things I now know.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-13-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee