Page 91 of 219 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

After numerous requests, here is Boston, who's namesake is pretty much the antipathy of liberty today...

You're listening to Super Sounds of the Seventies on RPF.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We apologize for the technical difficulties. o_0

You're still listening to Super Sounds of the Seventies on RPF (<---cool sexy British female voice)

And this is the year of...the cat

This one's for you know who, listening out there tonight...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's to all you rebels out there who like to let loose under of the cover of the stars and...

Haven't we all at some point had a bad finger?

You're listening to Super Sounds of the Seventies on RPF.

All right you scalawags, as we sometimes do, we're dipping into the Sixties for our closer..because like the Sixties all good things must end...

Actually this has been some random youtube playlist I came across. As an experiment I thought I try to see how it played out here. Either I'm a really bad DJ or this is a youth movement.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Haven't we all at some point had a bad finger?
    If you're gonna have a bad finger, might as well make it a bad motor finger ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DzBhjo5qeM

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If you're gonna have a bad finger, might as well make it a bad motor finger ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DzBhjo5qeM
    True.

Nothing like a good soprano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    White Men can't dance. (or something like that.)

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

cold weather always reminds me of my hometown..

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Super Sounds of the Seventies will be interrupted to bring you Kick Butt Metal of the 80's. <----------(Disturbing Ozzy Osbourne babbling voice)

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

For all you liberty Titas, and all the strong women in my life -you're the best. I suggest you claim this immediately before the statist collectivists do -if they haven't all ready.

I forgot how driving that song is. Would love to cover it loud hard and fast. These guys do one but it's a bit too clean and calm for my taste -great musicianship certainly and fun of course.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

+ rep for WW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    For all you liberty Titas, and all the strong women in my life -you're the best. I suggest you claim this immediately before the statist collectivists do -if they haven't all ready.

Let's keep the Boston thing rolling...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Let's get serious
    And then... Boston?

Repetition with variety is serious bidness... Art is art.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Miley Cyrus Party in the USA

Bad Company...Seagull...live...