Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173
Results 5,161 to 5,188 of 5188

Thread: What are you listening to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice;
    nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity." -- Lord Acton

"What a state of society is this
    in which freethinker is a term of abuse,
    and in which doubt is regarded as sin?" -- William Winwood Reade

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Still Corners - Black Lagoon

Rhiannon Giddens

Pretty Little Girl with the Blue Dress On

In 12 hours I'll be headed to see Jimmy. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

One of my favorite songs to sing when I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

First I want to thank God
    For the blood running warm in my veins
    I thank God for my life, health and strength
    I got a sound mind, I'm not insane
    I ain't gonna preach too long
    Ain't gonna take this service too far
    My sermon's in the morning
    Hell to the naw, naw, naw
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft

Going to Mexico , Steve Miller Band
    Do something Danke

What happens when a master drummer shows up to teach music class.

Tracy Newman -

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Mississippi John Hurt

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get on the Floor - Lopez

Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands

Jazz Funk Instrumental... quick pace.

The common thread to the paradoxes that we encounter daily is the inconsistency of progressivism itself or rather its ad hoc adoption of any means necessary to be justified by an anointed end, which is the quest for power and control.
    - Victor Davis Hanson
    ~

There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

The song my dad plays whenever the weather outside is terrible.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge