Page 103 of 219 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 6566

Thread: What are you listening to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta go with some Michael Schenker...lol...1973....

Last edited by Origanalist; 03-22-2015 at 10:14 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Good acoustic version. Well...kind of acoustic. Is a live thing he did in Indonesia some time back...

Holy crap... I have been trying to figure out who did this tune for 42 years. Chris Spedding? CHRIS SPEDDING??!! For pity's sake, I used to go see him and Tuff Darts at clubs like Traxx in the early 80s. They never played this.

Apparently he had a gig going called "The Sharks". I just happened on to this by pure accident. Thought it was the only tune I'd never figure.

Spedding's the twisted looking chap on the far right.

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

I never really liked this song but it just happens to be playing at the moment. I'm probably going to hit the shuffle thingamabob...

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Random spin. 1986...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those in a house mood.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Ooooohhhhhh yaaaaaaaa............
    "The Patriarch"

Michael Schenker, 60 years old and still the real deal.

"The Patriarch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg

and i dont care about none of your judgement

yo.

Anyone like Journey? Here's a relatively new Journeyesque super-group....

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Steel drums.

Luc, please tell me you aren't the guy in the red pants and fanny pack at the 4:39 mark.

Last edited by Suzanimal; 03-29-2015 at 03:58 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Doro Pesch is playing on my random spin. I wish she'd come out with a new album. She's overdue...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-29-2015 at 09:49 PM.

The joy of music...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-01-2015 at 12:07 AM.

This song is stuck in my mind right now. (my niece sang it at a school talent show, and I just watched the video of her performance)

It's a gorgeous song though... listen to it.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Jaded Heart is playing on my random spin. Sign Of The Times...

Future Strange, bitches (bass music)

https://soundcloud.com/futurestrange...ge-mixtape-vol

(awesome speech at the beginning):
    https://soundcloud.com/futurestrange...ixtape-vol-xxi
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Robin Beck is on my random play. They don't make 'em like Robin anymore.

I'm listening to lots of Brooke Fraser songs...

(Ok, I switched this one to another uploader if the other one wasn't showing up)
    Last edited by lilymc; 04-03-2015 at 12:39 AM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau