Page 88 of 220 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 6574

Thread: What are you listening to?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm listening to Fruit by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. Such an eclectic and cool band. The lead singer's voice takes some getting used to, though.

Also, their album Out of Frequency isn't nearly as good. And from what I've heard of their new one, it kinda sucks.

This is their most popular song. I think it was in a beer commercial or something a few years ago.

I don't know how this ended up on my trinket. I think it's because J.R. Blackmore (Ritchie's boy) is assisting here on the guitar. I don't know who this is singing but I'm digging the energy on that drummer girl for sure.

Edit - I know how it got on there now. I have that Winners (EBC ROXX) album on there. The whole album is Blackmore's project, I think.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Misery Index: The Killing Gods
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Have I ever told the forum about this love of mine?

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    good lord! is the lead singer hot in this video. I'd probably turn alpha for her.

the seinfeld theme song

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    good lord! is the lead singer hot in this video. I'd probably turn alpha for her.
    I love The Bangles.

I've always loved Shania Twain. Her back up guitar players aren't bad either.

and this--

Last edited by Terry1; 11-04-2014 at 08:21 PM.

WTF! The lead singer of the Bangles is 55 years old. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanna_Hoffs

happy tonight.
    thinking of my hometown..

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

more music from my hometown.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

All the cop threads

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Mo-Do - Eins, Zwei, Polizei

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSYjfLN_TeY

This kind of stuff is why yer nerves are all $#@!ed up, I think. Heh...

I think I'm going to pick up their entire catalogue. I like this a lot.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-07-2014 at 10:12 PM.

This song makes me want to learn Russian.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

GOOD MORNING...wake up music..

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.